Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think you are saying these things due to this specific case, but it's harmful misinformation and others may believe this is true and apply it to all of us and our families. These beliefs contribute to the reason we don't even disclose well into adulthood. I would never have subjected my mother to the humiliation and judgment that disclosure would bring to both of us. We don't know what happened in this case, it's an extremely complex situation.
Deleted by me because I respect your view, and you as a member. It is a complex case for sure.

I'd like to think you are saying these things due to this specific case, but it's harmful misinformation and others may believe this is true and apply it to all of us and our families. These beliefs contribute to the reason we don't even disclose well into adulthood. I would never have subjected my mother to the humiliation and judgment that disclosure would bring to both of us. We don't know what happened in this case, it's an extremely complex situation.

Thank you.
It's a delicate situation in every case that should be treated with the utmost discretion.

jmo

MOO Maybe Mom was also a victim early?
I
Do you really think a woman capable of holding down a job, etc could be THAT stupid she would think it was normal/acceptable to send her daughter to sleep with her boyfriend--especially in another room all night long? (I'm not asking with any tone, genuinely curious!)
I believe a small percentage of women can be That stupid. I think they believe things like this only happen to other people and could never happen to them. They trust too much...and they have these men convincing them that they would never ever hurt the child. They are loving, caring , affectionate and only want to help care for the child.
I don't know if JS knew what was going on. If she did she'll be arrested soon.

She said she couldn't go because she had to work.
I’ve wondered why it was planned on a night when Mom couldn’t attend, especially because it wasn’t actually the day of her birthday and it was a school night. As I recall it was hosted by relatives, I guess they must have had compelling reasons. OMO.

Probably. In docs I saw today the police got a warrant for capital one (a credit card company) biz acct. Which of them had a biz acct and why?

The police also asked for pen and trace ((twice or on two devices). I googled. They were interested in incoming calls / communication on those I guess. Very interesting.
Re: biz credit card.

Didn’t mom have a dog walking biz, or pet sitting? It was discussed while we were looking at interior photos of the condo, where there was a bunch of leashes hanging near the door.

@LetsSolvIt
<modsnip>

Mom of Maddie had a Rover account and was available for dog walking services at one point, not sure how recent. The pic of Jenn didn't look recent on the Rover account, so it might have been quite old.

WHO IS CARLOS AND WHY IS THERE A STATEMENT??? Is it simply someone who found the body off that road?

Last edited by a moderator:
Has LE been investigating JS's role? This latest info makes me furious that she exposed Madeline to this man and sent her off to bedrooms with him, so Jen could get restful sleep. Playing ignorant of what was going on probably starting seven yrs. ago when Madeline was a young child. MOO, but I see it as she's been complicit in the grooming all along.

MOO, she may not have taken part in the murder, but MOO, she is complicit in the cover-up. Plus, she's directly responsible for making her daughter available and handed over to a pedophile. Is that going to be overlooked and forgotten now that Madeline ended up dead at the hands of the same pedophile? Justice for Madeline please.

Josh's two part interview comes to mind because he knew SS from boyhood days, he met JS and MS and had been to the condo. He had heard from SS what went on sexually between him and JS. He said relatives lived there too, and talked about the bedroom arrangement. Even Josh voiced that he thought there may have been something going on with all three in the bedroom. Imagine if that was goin on with JS's knowledge all along? He said he thought Jen knew more about the murder.

Ryan 1:19
Frank 23:43
Josh part 1 - 47:49
Josh part 2 - 1:13:31

Chase 1:36:50

Listen at the Josh 1:14:00 mark.
Josh talks about being at their condo, how JS must know something more.
SS told him things about their bedroom activity. He says 1:17:20 he knows Jen and Him sexually... kinky people. 1:17:50 He says personally he thinks all three of them did something weird.

Thank you for bringing this forward/ reposting! It’s what I was referring to in my altered post a couple pages back. There are comments and recollections in this GHI taping that provide us with a lot of insight.

2024 CF 001293
STERNS, STEPHAN MICHAEL
FIRST DEGREE MURDER (CAPITAL) (782.04 1a1)

The Notice of Supplemental Discovery is attached. It appears to be a continuation of the "Summary" of States Response to Demand for Discovery.

The 20 page document is almost all the lines of code from Google. A snip is below:
1716086102799.png

The Witness List documents appear to be cover sheets with no identifying info on them.

No changes to calendar, new lines on the Docket:

1716085205480.png

Attachments

• Supp Discovery Sterns Murder.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 22
Exactly . He's self pitying, whining, charmless and dimwitted and those are his best traits. Hideous barbaric perverted creature
1716092405083.png

Don't hold back anything, @Thursday30.
m0136.gif

MOO, I hate the way he sighs constantly, then has that whine in his voice like he's a suffering martyr having to live with his hard of hearing parents yelling at each other, and the houseful of poodles. (He thought he had it bad then, but oh boy is he in for worse.

There are also women with low capacity for empathy, other, who are so consumed with self and getting their own needs met, that nurturing and protecting their offspring doesn't enter the scope. Maddie may have tried to tell and, like too many children, was shushed. Be good, be polite, he would never, he'd safe, he's our lifeline, I need him, don't cause trouble, don't mess this up for us... so many horrible children get silenced and learn to stay silent.

JS may be broken in a thousand ways herself, broken long before SS came on the scene, it's how cycles of abuse happen...

Trying hard to keep an open mind until we know more.

But it's really hard to.

JMO
That was enlightening, thank you.

@LetsSolvIt

<modnip>

Mom of Maddie had a Rover account and was available for dog walking services at one point, not sure how recent. The pic of Jenn didn't look recent on the Rover account, so it might have been quite old.

WHO IS CARLOS AND WHY IS THERE A STATEMENT??? Is it simply someone who found the body off that road?
wondering about Carlos as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've wondered the same.
I think we discussed this but my take, after hearing grandma Yolanda Zambrano talking on Spanish language news, the way she speaks about the boyfriend... she DOES NOT sound like a fan. She insists her daughter always took Maddie to school, the whole mention of SS bringing her to school is nonsense to her.

I get the feeling abuela wanted to host a nice party for her at her recreation room for Maddie and her friends, passive aggressively or not, I don't think she cared if Jenn would have been available.

I got a lot of flak in the beginning of this case because I was absolutely repulsed by the image of JS comforting SS. It was not normal, no matter how many people tried to tell me they would comfort their significant other the same way. It was JS missing her biological child, she grew that girl in her body for 9 months, has been her mother from day one. No way was it normal for some loser bf, who came into this little girls life at a later point in time, to be so distraught that the biological mother had to comfort him. There is no excuse, or reason, that will ever convince me that what we saw was a normal or appropriate reaction to MS being missing. It was a red flag that things were very off in that household.
nope, it was not normal. Im still trying to digest her telling investigators about sleeping arrangements. o_O and wondering about family members or even a friend that knew of this and spoke their mind, LOUDLY, it was NOT OK...which she then IMO, alienated them because they werent 'accepting' and 'understanding'. obviously, it was ALL OK with her. something isnt right with her mindset....

Very well could have been and I have empathy if true, but JS's experiences don't give her a free pass in her own parenting. If anything, one would think that she would have even more protective of her own daughter.

JMO
Absolutely agree. No free passes. Never looking to excuse, only to understand.

How does it EVER get to here?

Absolutely agree. No free passes. Never looking to excuse, only to understand.

How does it EVER get to here?
I truly can't begin to answer that question, I've never had a daughter. I can tell you though, emphatically, that if I did have one there would be no 'boyfriend' included in ANY sleeping arrangement with her.

If Madeline was anxious or having a hard time going to sleep, I believe it should have been the mother that went to her daughters room to comfort her. At age 13 and the boyfriend sleeping alone with Madeline while Mom dozes blissfully unaware, or uncaring, is beyond my comprehension.

I must reiterate too, that Madeline was in no way responsible for what happened to her. Not telling another adult or person happens a lot more than people understand. She was just a little girl, what 5 yo, when this child rapist preyed upon her. She could have feared for her life or her mother's life by threats made by SS. These types of offenders know exactly how to groom and prey on these vulnerable children.

Madeline was the only victim here. We know what SS did, I'd like to know more about JS and what she did or didn't do, especially on the night and the next morning that MS went missing. From reports I've read, it sounds like she didn't do much in terms of protecting her own child. :mad:

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member