Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have never heard any info on is their " on again off again " relationship. why was it that way? What happened when it was "off"?
You ask great questions, @ttjo. I'd have to listen to Frank's voice again, and I don't want to, but... Frank, his current friend, had said in his interview something about SS & JS breaking up soon after it began, maybe within 6-18 months into it, the first time. In fact, Frank made it sound like they weren't really a couple quite a lot of the time over the seven years. Wasn't it Frank who first said SS had a separate bedroom at the condo?

Why did their relationship keep having so many breakups? SS said he was glad to be going back to living there part time, so it sounds like he didn't want to move out the times he did. He wasn't working since September 2023, I believe. His sleep habits, drugs, and know-it-all presence would be a real turn off for many women; however, it seems JS used him as a handy pseudo stepdad for childcare and to take MS off her hands so she could get rest. He was a terrible role model for a young child if you ask me.

I don't think Frank had a clue as to SS's pedophilic driving desires and behaviors though. Frank mostly just saw SS as a nerdy gamer. He thought it was strange if SS hadn't had sex for awhile then why didn't he go for the cougar hitting on him at the bar. So, as far as Frank knew perhaps, SS wasn't big on sex with older women. Frank didn't know SS liked the much much younger. Again, all MOO though.

Last edited:
If she is under medical care somewhere, can't she still be arrested even if she can't be questioned? I don't know Florida's laws on this so I'm not sure.

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and if she is eventually arrested and charged then so be it, and she will deserve the same full penalty of the law SS is facing. I'll be honest, I hope she's 100% not guilty of anything because that would mean, there's at least one less vile monster in our world, instead of there being one more.

jmo
Well, you may hope she's not guilty, but would you trust her around your child?
Time will soon tell what charges she will face for any involvement in Madeline's abuse and Madeline's death. She doesn't seem like a stupid person because I keep going back to her excellent communication skills, and I believe there will be charges brought against her eventually. MOO.

If the plan was to have breakfast at McDonald's, why would he bring Entenmann's with him?
He likely had them in his car from his drive to their apartment. He said he got there at 8:30pm Sunday night. I also assume he brought that up to make him appear to the detectives that he was a "good and caring" step dad since she would not have had breakfast if they never went to McDonalds. So he made it up that he gave her that other food. MOO.

JS mentioned Mattie previously had a crush on boy at school. Was possible that Mattie refused SS on night of incident. MS told him she had boyfriend/crush at school & those refused his abuse. SS was enraged that she liked someone else & possibly of loosing her.
As no way JS did not know, she did not want to know because liked having SS around for childcare & other reasons.

I think it was something else as well. I still think JS may have killed her possibly by accident in a rage or just given overdose of something. Either of them could have done it.

What I noticed in the docs dated May 13, 2024 - they had a timeline from Ss own father. Why? What could he have shared with Le? Why not a timeline from SS mother?? Or JS??
yes I saw that about his dad. probably has something to do with why he moved back, and his timeframe specifically: was he at his parents before heading to JS's on sunday? or perhaps he wasnt there for several days leading up to the sunday travel/visit.... perhaps his dad was asked to fill in SS's week, if he was there.

we havent seen JS's separate interview, document or audio. I hope we do.

yes I saw that about his dad. probably has something to do with why he moved back, and his timeframe specifically: was he at his parents before heading to JS's on sunday? or perhaps he wasnt there for several days leading up to the sunday travel/visit.... perhaps his dad was asked to fill in SS's week, if he was there.

we havent seen JS's separate interview, document or audio. I hope we do.
It was interesting to me they spoke with his father, but so far, no mention of his mother being interviewed by LE. Why not? No mention of the friends who gave GH interviews on his youtube program... did they not also speak with LE?? No mention of interviews so far with Grandma or the sister of JS... I am sure they must have done these things, but no mention of them yet. Curious as to why not? Probably because JS has not yet been charged? I hope they do charge her to be honest.

PLEASE someone help me understand what is being said at 56:55 of the video below

"I'm that person for her you know.... "

"Good most of the time you know..
_________________ not long ago so she's getting the PMS mood swings"?????

I'm sorry what!?!?!?!?!?! What is he saying? I am hearing something about her PERIOD!?!?! Da fuq?

My own FATHER when I was a teen would NOT discuss my period or when I was on it or anything of the sort or know when I was on it or ANYTHING of the sort. FULL STOP.

And
@photographer4
I am with you there. I found it ODD that SS used the term "grey hibiscus flowers" on it, especially since Jenn ALSO used the same terminology. SS didn't say Jansport though, if he had said that too it would have been super giveaway. I understand that hibiscus flowers are common in Florida but..... this is an interesting tell.
When the investigator asks how Madeline and her Mom get along:
He says, "Good most of the time...
... period not long ago so she's gets PMS mood swings and her mom gets them too."

I can't help but notice how enmeshed he seems to have been in Madeline's life, as though there were no boundaries set up whatsoever.
MOO.

Yeah sleeping all 3… weird for a 13 year old even but ok… but sending my daughter off to sleep w my boyfriend at 13 in another room? creepy.

And SS said that Madeline needed human contact to sleep and he called it:

"Snuggling"

Right there he is admitting inappropriate touching, in bed, alone with her at night.

Makes me sick typing this......2 Cents

I agree very different personality online as opposed to the whiny people pleaser he acted like face to face.
his disdain for people in general and those who make choices he doesnt agree with, rose up in the recent audio interview. he is critical and condescending, quick to point out deficiencies of others. his parents, Madeline, JS not taking a disciplinary role *Madeline is hardly ever told NO' (paraphrasing)....Madeline is not doing good in school, but: she's doing better, but first he has to deflate Madeline's competency (passive aggressive)... too much to comment on about him....his psychopathy is over the top...

It was interesting to me they spoke with his father, but so far, no mention of his mother being interviewed by LE. Why not? No mention of the friends who gave GH interviews on his youtube program... did they not also speak with LE?? No mention of interviews so far with Grandma or the sister of JS... I am sure they must have done these things, but no mention of them yet. Curious as to why not? Probably because JS has not yet been charged? I hope they do charge her to be honest.

LE would have interviewed a boat load of people, as is done in most csaes, but all of them are considered witnesses and LE won't reveal the conversations unless necessary for any warrants....2 Cents

This is a myth used to discredit both victims and mothers. We been around and around on this already on this thread. No one is able to say that a child of eight would have displayed signs of upset and therefore a parent would know what signs of upset are, and what they meant, specifically.
Many of us were never told to keep it a secret or threatened. We kept it and hid it well.
I just really want to reinforce this point. Many survivors or childhood sexual abuse never tell. Most tell when they have moved out of the house where the abuse happened and manage to get a partner they (are trying to) trust. Many also "tell" in terms that are not really that specific, similar to Maddie saying that his stepdad is very bad with her. It is very common for parents, teachers, friends, family members to not know. In fact it is notably more rare for them to know.
Why would you ask your boyfriend and your daughter to go sleep together into another room. What effort does it take to all sleep together. I really don't get it.
Either way, the absolute undeniable fact is she sent her underage pretty young daughter to sleep in a bed alone with an adult grown unrelated man so she ,the mother, could get a better night sleep. What person on the planet could not consider that at the very least risky?
Im still trying to navigate in my mind how a mother would allow their daughter, no matter what age, to sleep in the same bed with her AND her BF or if married, a stepfather, OR ever ever ALONE, in this case, with the BF.
Unpopular opinion: this would not raise my hinky-meter notably. In the universe where I live, when a new partner is really taken to the family and takes on the role of a step-father (as has basically happened here, irrespective of any mental stability of the parties involved or any legal arrangements), then they really take on the role of the dad, with all the rights and all the responsibilities. Meaning they are also not automatically suspected of sexual abuse anytime they are alone with the kid, but it is seen as totally normal for them to do anything a parent would do, alone or not. Now, a 13-year-old neurotypical kid co-sleeping with a parent or parents is not something I have encountered afaik, but for a 11-year-old, yeah, I can already recall examples. If the dad/mum is biological or not is frankly not anyone's business as long as everyone is ok with the arrangements. Yes, I know everyone were not ok in this case. But implying that single mums have to live in celibacy for the rest of their lives and never date or that every step dad has to be kept at 2 meters from their stepkids at any time is frankly a bafflingly medieval attitude to my tiny European brain. Probably half the kids in my year had a step-parent. Most of the step-parents functioned as normal parents. So far, I don't know of any of them being outed as sexual abusers.
If you are truly ready to end a relationship and want to end it, it would be over.
The on-again-off-again is a know indicator for manipulation and abuse. Could have been one-sided, could have been a two-sided mess, could have been anything in between. But I do think the dynamics were off.

Unpopular opinion: this would not raise my hinky-meter notably. In the universe where I live, when a new partner is really taken to the family and takes on the role of a step-father (as has basically happened here, irrespective of any mental stability of the parties involved or any legal arrangements), then they really take on the role of the dad, with all the rights and all the responsibilities. Meaning they are also not automatically suspected of sexual abuse anytime they are alone with the kid, but it is seen as totally normal for them to do anything a parent would do, alone or not. Now, a 13-year-old neurotypical kid co-sleeping with a parent or parents is not something I have encountered afaik, but for a 11-year-old, yeah, I can already recall examples. If the dad/mum is biological or not is frankly not anyone's business as long as everyone is ok with the arrangements. Yes, I know everyone were not ok in this case. But implying that single mums have to live in celibacy for the rest of their lives and never date or that every step dad has to be kept at 2 meters from their stepkids at any time is frankly a bafflingly medieval attitude to my tiny European brain. Probably half the kids in my year had a step-parent. Most of the step-parents functioned as normal parents. So far, I don't know of any of them being outed as sexual abusers.

No matter how you slice and dice it, no dad would sleep alone in bed with his 12 year old daughter.

No dad would "spoon" at night in bed alone with his daughter.

Unless it was for nefarious reasons....ie... extremely wicked or villainous

2 Cents

I think it was something else as well. I still think JS may have killed her possibly by accident in a rage or just given overdose of something. Either of them could have done it.

What I noticed in the docs dated May 13, 2024 - they had a timeline from Ss own father. Why? What could he have shared with Le? Why not a timeline from SS mother?? Or JS??
When SS was dumping the remains and having the flat tire, he was driving the car his father normally drove, according to the interview with SS's friend who kept wondering why SS wasn't driving the car he usually did. So the timeline from SS's father was about swapping out the cars, perhaps?

MS is missing, they go home and pop pills while everyone is out looking for her.
He is such a a pathetic, whiny, attention seeking, narcissistic, human. I bet he really showed himself that night.

I gave JS the benefit of doubt with the "we" crap in the beginning. I was wrong!!! JS repeatedly chose SS over her child.

I have a feeling, SS is a handful in jail, uncontrollable crying, anxiety, bet the inmates are loving this. Wonder if his anxiety is his excuse for not attending his court appearances. He may have finangled his way into a nice cushiony hospital stay.

No doubt, JS it's tucked away due to her severe anxiety. There's still plenty of time to charge her. She can't hide forever.

Moo ...
I'm thinking withdrawal symptoms from both of them big time that required hospitalized intervention (detox). MOO.

My father was Swedish. Did myself or siblings ever climb into bed with my parents for a bit? Sure. Watch a movie or just say hi to them, whatever. Thing we had a monster in the closet haha. All kids do. Would I have gone and slept in a bed alone with my father at 11, 12, 13, etc so my mom could get some sleep?!

NO!

That isn't normal anywhere!

JS & SS are both perverted, IMO. Putting it mildly.
Basically, that's what one of his friends insinuated in his call with Grey Hughes. And that tells me that SS shared at a minimum, tidbits of that behaviour with that friend about their sex life, and that tells me that Maddie observed a lot of adult behaviours as a child growing up with those two. MOO.

Creeps me out to think of SS filming that young woman friend years ago. That type of sneaky activity doesn't seem like it'd be a one-time-thing, like peeping and voyeurism it often escalates. There may have been even more photos and images.

I also think it's common for a pedophile to always be mainly interested and gravitate towards children. LE may have not found evidence, but there could've still been other young victims. He worked at Disney World around kids, so I wonder if his hands strayed helping kids get on rides. I wonder if he ever placed his secret filming cameras other places over the years.

All My Own Thoughts & MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member