Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have video of SS moving Maddy's body. Putting a body into the trunk of the car is a dead giveaway the person is already dead.
I haven't followed closely in several days so I must have missed that there's video evidence he put MS in the trunk of his car. Can you please share the link that states this?

No, they have video evidence of him moving her body. No one knows where he moved it to.
Sorry, I misread your statement. I thought you meant the video evidence was of him putting her into the trunk.

The bedrooms were upstairs, right?Except for one.

Could blunt force trauma= fall or pushed/thrown down the stairs?

I still lean towards poor MS dying during some disgusting act, since we have heard both SS & JS are into "kinky/rough" sex, and "JS does things no one else would."

No one else would sounds extreme to me. Could be the friend exaggerating, and/or SS exaggerating, but that phase stuck with me, and I find it disturbing.

Maybe SS made an appearance at the party? That is, he wasn't invited or there as a guest, but showed up to bring MS home?

We never got clarity on who was at the Soto residence Sunday evening, did we? I know there was discussion about multiple people there, possibly, but was this 100% confirmed? Could it have just been SS and MS, and then JS as well at some unknown time?

SS stupidity drives me insane! If MS died on the night of the party, why did he wait until the morning to dispose of the body? What happened over the course of that night? Why wouldn’t you dispose of the body when it’s dark still?

(Side note: how close together were their houses to the neighbours? If SS showed JS the body, would the neighbours have heard any form of crying, arguing or shouting?)

If SS moved the body at 7am to make it look like MS was alive and going to school, that suggests he’s planned out the disposal and how everything “looks”, in a sense. However, then he comes back, and ON the SECURITY CAMERA throws her possessions away! So was he aware of the cameras at the complex? Or is he really dumb enough to imagine the police wouldn’t have observed his movements on the cameras?

I can’t make any sense of it. ALL MOO.
I'm glad SS is that stupid. He's looking at the DP in this case I bet.

JMO

Sorry, I misread your statement. I thought you meant the video evidence was of him putting her into the trunk.
I think this is what they're talking about
this part is interesting for those who wondered about SS "moving her body" (22:28)

"
" from the front seat to another location before he dumped her body "A few people wondered if "moved" meant to the trunk. It was a guess, not a fact.

Last edited:
Does anybody recall? The calls to 911.... am I remembering that the calls were made from business near the school and not from home?

Checked myself, yes, call made remotely. (Actual 911 call reveals call is coming from a business.)
Early on after Maddie's disappearance, Jenn says she headed to her mom, Maddie's granma Yolanda's office (address is mentioned on public court documents.) That's where they called from, it's closer to the school, that's why that county was involved 1st.

Re: moving a body, so we are confident that SS has the physique where he can lift and maneuver a 110lb body, of dead weight all by himself? I guess that is what is depicted? I guess I'm surprised since he does NOT strike me as athletic.

I think this is what they're talking about

" from the front seat to another location before he dumped her body "A few people wondered if "moved" meant to the trunk. It was a guess, not a fact.
Thank you for clarifying. I would agree, moving her from the front seat to the trunk would make it rather obvious she was likely deceased. Then again, moving her at all and seeing her body limp (or stiff, depending on TOD) would also send up some red flags.

jmo

[snip]
Re: moving a body, so we are confident that SS has the physique where he can lift and maneuver a 110lb body, of dead weight all by himself? I guess that is what is depicted? I guess I'm surprised since he does NOT strike me as athletic.
S&BBM for focus

Lifting may not have been necessary for long. Just long enough to get her from residence to car. Personally I think that is why he left so early, fewer witnesses. Once in the car and at the dump location maneuvering may have simply been dragging someone incapable of complaining any longer. I wouldn't imagine it requires much athleticism.

Do we know what time SS got back from "changing a tire"?

At 4:30, was nobody at home? Watching for Maddie in case she came home....which would be a logical thing to do if you were expecting a lost child to become unlisted, as most children do.

Jmo
In his police interview, he said he promised Jenn he'd go with her to pick Maddi up from school, but he had a flat and that's why he was late returning home so he couldn't go with her and he apologized "profusely" and then right after that he said " and that's when "WE" got the call. The cop caught it tho. ( 24:50)

He came back home and threw her stuff out and put her body in the trunk and then waited until he could find an excuse to get away from Jennifer.
He threw her stuff out before anything else. That matters. SS dumped Madeline's stuff in the dumpster before heading to the school the first time. He ruined any chance of an abduction story by doing that. Why he drove back (gate clicker story) is a mystery to me. MOO, in general that doesn't show a very well planned crime, he was scrabbling so not a well thought out plan beforehand.
If SS did the factory reset on his phone before he killed Maddy, then that would should premeditation.
Due to being seen on camera driving to the complex dumpster with a slumped over MS, and throwing away her backpack and school computer in that dumpster before he drove to the school the first time provides solid evidence. Stands to reason, MS was probably not alive before he even drove towards the school.

MOO, not sure they'd be able to prove he reset his phone knowingly. They don't need that charge, he's toast. With over 1,700 images of his nasty acts with a child he already sunk his own boat.

Does anybody recall? The calls to 911.... am I remembering that the calls were made from business near the school and not from home?

Checked myself, yes, call made remotely. (Actual 911 call reveals call is coming from a business.)

Do we know what time SS got back from "changing a tire"?

At 4:30, was nobody at home? Watching for Maddie in case she came home....which would be a logical thing to do if you were expecting a lost child to become unlisted, as most children do.

Jmo

The norm was for a parent to drop MS off at school, and also collect her at the end of the school day so no, there was nobody waiting for her at home. (Per linked interviews, SS told LE he was delayed getting home--perhaps changing his tire near St Cloud, and did not go with JS to collect MS as planned).

JS reported she went to collect MS and learned for the first time that MS never attended school that day. JS said she went to her mother's office nearby to check if MS had gone there instead of school and this proved negative.

A 911 call was placed from the business by a female presumed to be the grandmother. When nobody was dispatched, subsequent 911 calls from the business and maybe a cell phone were placed.

Reference: SS interview and 911 audio links.

"We believe he moved her body in those early morning hours, and all that is still under investigation," Sheriff Mina said.

Video evidence shows Sterns discarding items in a dumpster at a Kissimmee apartment complex at 7:45 a.m. on Monday, which was later recovered and identified as Madeline Soto's backpack and school-issued laptop.

Was he at MS's birthday party?

In the LE questioning audio, SS is asked when he arrived back in the area to help with MS. He said he got there Sunday night between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. ish. If he was at Madeline's birthday party, assuming it started earlier, then he wasn't there long, maybe to pick her up. However, we don't really have confirmation he was there or picked her up. The only thing we know from him telling LE is the time he got in the area that Sunday.

Then, we think JS had to work that day, but we have no idea when she arrived home and if she actually saw Madeline in person before bed. She said she talked to her and heard about the gifts, but "that was it". No physical talk about the last time she sent her daughter off to bed. Mother never says anything about hugging daughter before bed or anything. Then, Mother lies to LE about seeing Maddie getting dressed in morning timewise when SS had already threw her stuff in the dumpster and driven away with her slumped body earlier than the time JS says she saw Maddie that morning.

All MOO and my attempt to pin down reported events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX