Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they have video evidence of him moving her body. No one knows where he moved it to.
Maybe he put it somewhere then moved it to a second dump location for some reason? Is this a reasonable idea given what was said in the video or did they say he moved her spot in the car from front seat to elsewhere?

or did they say he moved her spot in the car from front seat to elsewhere?
Didn't they say that when SS returned (the gate clicker story trip) the second time that there was a body seen in the back seat? It was in the front the first trip to the dumpster. It was the Court TV report from the community complex grounds showing the gates and going over the times.

However, maybe there's other video showing him moving the body later. JMO, I don't think he moved the body from one dump site to another though. Do you? I'd lean more towards moving it within the car. I'm fuzzy on when he returned to the condo and all he did before the actual flat tire site.

I was wondering why after he “dropped her near the school” (quotes are to show his explanation but is not a real quote by him - hope this makes sense. Who’s brewing the coffee for us at this hour?)… why he didn’t get BaCk to the house until about ten am? What would have taken a few hours post school run for him to get back so long after? Of course I know he lied but still!

Ack Ack Ack

The CourtTV episode about whether Jenn should be charged, Vinnie says SS WAS at the Sunday birthday party.

I wish we knew for sure. You'd think that one simple thing could be confirmed or not.
according to SS's statement he claims he arrived between 8-8:30pm to help with 'madeline's bedtime route'. but you are correct, we dont know. he pretended he had to think about the DAY he arrived and settled on sunday nite, after the party. again, dont know if its true. he lied so much in his interview, namely by deliberately withholding certain info about his travels, his movements, etc, until he was called out on it. 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so apologetic, he forgot about that'...blah blah.

Was he at MS's birthday party?

In the LE questioning audio, SS is asked when he arrived back in the area to help with MS. He said he got there Sunday night between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m. ish. If he was at Madeline's birthday party, assuming it started earlier, then he wasn't there long, maybe to pick her up. However, we don't really have confirmation he was there or picked her up. The only thing we know from him telling LE is the time he got in the area that Sunday.

Then, we think JS had to work that day, but we have no idea when she arrived home and if she actually saw Madeline in person before bed. She said she talked to her and heard about the gifts, but "that was it". No physical talk about the last time she sent her daughter off to bed. Mother never says anything about hugging daughter before bed or anything. Then, Mother lies to LE about seeing Maddie getting dressed in morning timewise when SS had already threw her stuff in the dumpster and driven away with her slumped body earlier than the time JS says she saw Maddie that morning.

All MOO and my attempt to pin down reported events.
he was asked when he got there THAT WEEKEND...he pauses, pretends he had to remember and then says 'sunday, it was the evening AFTER her birthday party. what time: 8-8:30ish, just in time to make sure she did all her night time routines....waited for her mom to come home'. and thats when he is asked about whether they went anywhere last nite. he cant remember. :eek: that question was interesting to me.

seems like he was lying about when he got there that weekend.......the pause...... why would he have to think about what day he got there?

you are correct, we have no idea if his timeline arrival is true, whether he showed up or didnt at the party, how Madeline got home, no idea.

I wonder if Maddy had a diary? I did when I was that age. If he was lying about his arrival time, maybe he went to their home first while she was at the party and found something in her room that enraged him. Like a diary where all the evidence was written down.

I wonder if Maddy had a diary? I did when I was that age. If he was lying about his arrival time, maybe he went to their home first while she was at the party and found something in her room that enraged him. Like a diary where all the evidence was written down.
I think it's safe to assume anything coming from the mouth of SS is false, and LE have developed the true timeline, and have credible evidence to support both their timeline, and evidence that disputes what SS provided. Also, as of today, I've not seen MS's diary reflected in "Discovery."

From the recent 'Notice of Suppl Discovery,' I believe the timeline notes by SS's father is simply evidence collected by investigators that impeaches statements by the defendant. Same with the Timeline (by investigators) and apartment log when SS went through the gate without his "clicker." JMO

View attachment 504663

thats a good guess but as pointed out above, not on the discovery list.

In his police interview, he said he promised Jenn he'd go with her to pick Maddi up from school, but he had a flat and that's why he was late returning home so he couldn't go with her and he apologized "profusely" and then right after that he said " and that's when "WE" got the call. The cop caught it tho. ( 24:50)
“We” got the call? What’s that I. Regards to? Haven’t heard the whole thing. Ty in advance.

“We” got the call? What’s that I. Regards to? Haven’t heard the whole thing. Ty in advance.
After he explains how profusely he apologized for getting a flat tire which made him unable to go with jenn to pick up maddi , he said he went home tidied up the house and waited for them to come home,and thats when WE got the call" the female police officer said what do you mean we got the call? I mean, I am no interrogator but sounds like a little slip of a rehearsal. not sure whats up with all their "we's" but the "We's" never pertain to times when theyre together? go figure.

Didn't they say that when SS returned (the gate clicker story trip) the second time that there was a body seen in the back seat? It was in the front the first trip to the dumpster. It was the Court TV report from the community complex grounds showing the gates and going over the times.

However, maybe there's other video showing him moving the body later. JMO, I don't think he moved the body from one dump site to another though. Do you? I'd lean more towards moving it within the car. I'm fuzzy on when he returned to the condo and all he did before the actual flat tire site.
I would imagine he moved it from one car to another or from spot to spot within his car. Only because if they had him on video moving the body location to location I feel like we would have heard about it by now. But I thought I’d ask as I am forever behind and since I don’t do a lot of YouTube or podcasts…. Wasn’t sure if I maybe missed something.

The "call" doesn't make any sense at all.

JS e-mailed MS teacher when MS didn't come out of the school at normal pick up time. At least that was JS story?
No of course not ! what call? There was no call. This guy needed a nap before he started talking, the only good part, is he sunk his own boat.

he was asked when he got there THAT WEEKEND...he pauses, pretends he had to remember and then says 'sunday, it was the evening AFTER her birthday party. what time: 8-8:30ish, just in time to make sure she did all her night time routines....waited for her mom to come home'. and thats when he is asked about whether they went anywhere last nite. he cant remember. :eek: that question was interesting to me.

seems like he was lying about when he got there that weekend.......the pause...... why would he have to think about what day he got there?

you are correct, we have no idea if his timeline arrival is true, whether he showed up or didnt at the party, how Madeline got home, no idea.
I think he ‘can’t remember’ whether he and Js went out that night because they didn’t anticipate this question when planning out their cover story or wasn’t able to remember their agreed upon response. Love to know what Js said!

JS e-mailed MS teacher when MS didn't come out of the school at normal pick up time. At least that was JS story?
That was her story yes. So maybe he was trying to say he got the call from Js about Ms not having been to school that day? Even if this is the case, how is that “we”??

here's one for you... according to SS "the call" was "letting them know she didnt come out" so he must be talking about jenn? because I dont think the school would call to let them know she didnt come out. ( lol) but whats he doing with all these evasive explanations? The cops confronted him or he may not have even explained, I wish she would have said " why did you say "we"? whos the "we" ? during a police investigation and hes being shifty. Like he is trying to unload his burden by always including jenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member