Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JENN'S WORK

I am not sure why people think she had worked from home.

Lines 1420 &1421 are mentioned as
"Surveillance Timestamp Verification form"
"Holiday Inn Club Vacations"

So..... I'm hoping this is verification of Jenn being at work in person at some point.
I suppose you can technically still clock in to work if you work from home, but somehow I do believe Jenn was AT work.
It seems like she had started a new job. SS mentioned JS had been training for a new position.

There was a lot said about JS working from home in the Grey Hughes and other approved source videos.

It seems like she had started a new job. SS mentioned JS had been training for a new position.

There was a lot said about JS working from home in the Grey Hughes and other approved source videos.
But it wouldn’t make sense that they were waiting for JS to get home if she were working from home.

SS mentioned JS had been training for a new position.

SS statements*** about others are under a huge cloud of suspicions to me.
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of Jenn working from home** (or working at all, for that matter) other than grandma Yolanda* saying she couldn't attend the party and returned home tired. Whether it was a new job or training, I have no clue. All I know is there's a timeclock documented so I think she WENT to work.

*cuz why would grandma lie
**Jenn saying she was working is a meh to me since she's not consistent
*** SS said she was training or whatever but it's so irrelevant since I do not care what kind of work she was doing, but I do care SS doesn't have any consistency in anything he told officers.

(The talk of Jenn working from home was thrown out a long time ago on talk shows like GHI and Vinnie P but with no real evidence of anyone like a coworker backing this up....)

Last edited:
But it wouldn’t make sense that they were waiting for JS to get home if she were working from home.

JS had started a NEW job, from what I gather of the info we have.

She had previously WFH.

I think someone had screenshots of her LinkedIn when it was still available. We could probably find it saved, but not share it here as it has almost certainly been deleted with the rest of her online presence.

Thought: Looking at some of the videos we have of MS, does anyone else think she may have suffered a head injury EARLIER the weekend of her party?

I know we discussed her eyes having dark circles, and in some other pictures of her, she seems like she might have this a little, but nowhere near as pronounced. I went through the video, stopped, and zoomed in and it looks as though she might have a bruise on her forehead.

Wondering if SS actually got into town earlier than 8-8:30 Sunday, was really rough with MS and she died later as a result? This would fit with the domestic violence, and people do often pass away from head injuries hours, days etc later. He may have also done something to her again Sunday night.

Just a thought.

Thought: Looking at some of the videos we have of MS, does anyone else think she may have suffered a head injury EARLIER the weekend of her party?

I know we discussed her eyes having dark circles, and in some other pictures of her, she seems like she might have this a little, but nowhere near as pronounced. I went through the video, stopped, and zoomed in and it looks as though she might have a bruise on her forehead.

Wondering if SS actually got into town earlier than 8-8:30 Sunday, was really rough with MS and she died later as a result? This would fit with the domestic violence, and people do often pass away from head injuries hours, days etc later. He may have also done something to her again Sunday night.

Just a thought.
Wouldn’t qualify for premeditated IMO

So..... I'm hoping this is verification of Jenn being at work in person at some point.
I suppose you can technically still clock in to work if you work from home, but somehow I do believe Jenn was AT work.
I think these are timeshares and resort rentals. I would think a person would need to work on site. I imagine weekends are very busy time. Moo

So here we go again...how did Maddie get home from the party? Where was JS and when did she get home, if she wasn't home?
She put herself there. When she said Madeline showed them her gifts then went to sleep without getting on her laptop. That was thrown in the dumpster. Iirc LE said she was unalive in the early morning hours. Jen definitely placed herself there,during the timeframe. MOO

So here we go again...how did Maddie get home from the party? Where was JS and when did she get home, if she wasn't home?
She put herself there. When she said Madeline showed them her gifts then went to sleep without getting on her laptop. That was thrown in the dumpster...
See I don't think it's a totally confirmed fact that Jen was there in the same place that Madeline was when she showed them her gifts. I reserve belief, I need further confirmation. I don't believe anything said by the two, especially when the word "we" is used. (considering "enmeshment syndrome or trauma with all those "we" words being used.)

JS could've been shown Maddie's gifts from a distance via computer. Maddie's school computer was dumped in the morning. I'm just not sure when JS got home, and how and when MS got home.

What bothers me a lot is that JS said some odd final "and that was that" as Maddie went off to bed, but not anything about hugging her good night or some physical memory of the last time she actually saw her daughter. (MOO, JS didn't see her in the morning as she claimed. I really can't trust anyone who lies about the details of their missing child and the crucial timeline.)

This doesn't have to be from JS workplace necessarily. It could be a place SS was at on his own / with MS or someone else even.

Does anyone know the exact date when LE showed JS the picture taken from SS's phone? Thanks.

She put herself there. When she said Madeline showed them her gifts then went to sleep without getting on her laptop. That was thrown in the dumpster. Iirc LE said she was unalive in the early morning hours. Jen definitely placed herself there, during the timeframe. MOO

I voiced my impressions a few posts ago, but thought I'd look for and watch the very first video with Jen shaking so badly. Where is that video? I can't seem to find it. What I wanted to review is how both SS & JS used some abrupt term like "and that was it". It struck me as odd. MOO, they seemed to both give scripted first interviews, giving very little straight detailed info. It's maddening, and we still don't know the real details.

Anyways, I found the link to what you posted of what Jen said. She also raves about how happy, happy, happy Madeline was, such a happy girl. Both say that - happy, so happy, happy child - and it's a mystery then how she ended up dead in the morning. And all those years of SS preying on her? I just feel there's more to this, and I hope we learn the full truth someday. All MOO

"She was so happy, she showed us all her gifts. She's just a happy girl and she showed it on Sunday. When she went to bed she was so happy," said Soto.

Jenn Soto said there was no moment in the evening from when she got home that she had a phone or a laptop indicating that she was having conversations or making plans for Monday.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
I'd guess his attorney is going to try to get all the evidence taken from his phone thrown out as inadmissible due to how/when it was collected. An insanity defense seems out of the question due to the length of time that the abuse occurred over, unless his lawyer is planning on blaming some medicine that he was on. Just my opinion.
Florida doesn't have an insanity defense, per se. defense can try to convince the jury that the defendant was insane by presenting evidence that points in that direction, but the defendant plead "not guilty by reason of insanity" like in some other states.

I voiced my impressions a few posts ago, but thought I'd look for and watch the very first video with Jen shaking so badly. Where is that video? I can't seem to find it. What I wanted to review is how both SS & JS used some abrupt term like "and that was it". It struck me as odd. MOO, they seemed to both give scripted first interviews, giving very little straight detailed info. It's maddening, and we still don't know the real details.

Anyways, I found the link to what you posted of what Jen said. She also raves about how happy, happy, happy Madeline was, such a happy girl. Both say that - happy, so happy, happy child - and it's a mystery then how she ended up dead in the morning. And all those years of SS preying on her? I just feel there's more to this, and I hope we learn the full truth someday. All MOO

How would she know how happy the kid was at bedtime if she wasn’t there??

when they asked him in the interview if his google drive was connected he told them no. he likely gave them permission thinking that they wouldn't be able to access his google drive and therefore would not find the csam

please delete this duplicate

Wait so they interviewed him, then found the security footage which showed Maddie in a position that indicated she was not conscious, then secured a search warrant for the home and SS’s phone, then found the Google Drive with CSAM on his phone, then they spoke to him again and mentioned the Google Drive, then he gave them consent to search his phone?
when they asked him in the interview if his google drive was connected he told them no. he likely gave them permission thinking that they wouldn't be able to access his google drive and therefore would not find the csam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member