Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin note

We will allow a link to FetLife account of the accused for members who either have an account or wish to sign up for an account to read the content. However, as with paywalled accounts or private groups, copy and paste is not allowed, screenshots are not allowed, but members may paraphrase what content they have viewed at the account.

If there are questions or concerns, please do not post them on the thread. Contact a Mod or an admin to ask your question. Thank you

Admin note

We will allow a link to FetLife account of the accused for members who either have an account or wish to sign up for an account to read the content. However, as with paywalled accounts or private groups, copy and paste is not allowed, screenshots are not allowed, but members may paraphrase what content they have viewed at the account.

If there are questions or concerns, please do not post them on the thread. Contact a Mod or an admin to ask your question. Thank you
Ohhh boy. Ok folks - what was at FetLife?! Not a member and not signing up.

I looked but didn’t find any info on his acct. maybe I’m missing something? Not sure.
The only thing I see is "switch," which is defined as: A person who participates in relationships, scenes, and activities as a Top/Dominant orbottom/submissive depending on their mood, partner, or the situation.

Sterns has 2 registered profiles on Fling.com, for the curious minded. The first username is "sustinet" (IP: 65.33.154.135) and the second is "_sustinet_" (IP: 68.202.95.205). DoB is 1986-04-25 in both instances. Registered using two distinct email addresses some years apart.

The only thing I see is "switch," which is defined as: A person who participates in relationships, scenes, and activities as a Top/Dominant orbottom/submissive depending on their mood, partner, or the situation.
I know that being a “switch” is not a bad thing if you’re a consenting adult with other consenting adults. But. In context of what we know. That description fits how I see SS. It fits his need to be in control and his neediness. I have thought from the outset, SS sees himself as a lamb, not a lion. And I think the reason is that he might be comparing himself to other child abusers, thinking that he is in comparison less violent and aggressive. That fits with his morally righteous tone on Reddit. I think he really did find ways to keep seeing himself as better than other abusers. Just my opinion and just a little psyche dive from what I’m getting from him.

Edit: You know what? I think a switch can also be used in terms of role playing where one partner takes on the role of a child and the other of a “parent”? Iiuc It’s a type of dominant/submissive and isn’t always a sexual thing. But. Does this mean that Stephan likes being the adult sometimes and the kid other times? Did his childlike interests manifest in him role playing as a kid?

Last edited:
I know that being a “switch” is not a bad thing if you’re a consenting adult with other consenting adults. But. In context of what we know. That description fits how I see SS. It fits his need to be in control and his neediness. I have thought from the outset, SS sees himself as a lamb, not a lion. And I think the reason is that he might be comparing himself to other child abusers, thinking that he is in comparison less violent and aggressive. That fits with his morally righteous tone on Reddit. I think he really did find ways to keep seeing himself as better than other abusers. Just my opinion and just a little psyche dive from what I’m getting from him.

Edit: You know what? I think a switch can also be used in terms of role playing where one partner takes on the role of a child and the other of a “parent”? Iiuc It’s a type of dominant/submissive and isn’t always a sexual thing. But. Does this mean that Stephan likes being the adult sometimes and the kid other times? Did his childlike interests manifest in him role playing as a kid?
Sorry to quote myself I just think this ties some things together. The thing Jen would do that no one else would could have been letting SS role play as a child and playing along. If so, she could have taken on a maternal role with him. She let him stay over, she comforted him. And if she thought she was fulfilling his desires, if they switched roles sometimes, she may have failed to realize his desire for the actual kid in the house. Pure speculation. Moo. And all that jazz.

So not to get too graphic here. A switch can mean someone who wants to “give” as well as “receive”. If it’s said that JS does things that others won’t do, it could be the “giving” while SS “receives” . MOO edited for clarity.

Does that really fit with something "no one else would do?"

When I heard that, my mind immediately thought it had to be something pretty hardcore. If "no one" else would do it, doesn't that mean by definition it is something really "out there"?

I don't personally have enough familiarity with this subculture to have a theory for the "grades" of activities, but some kind of roleplaying like you guys are suggesting doesn't seem THAT overly "wild" like "no one else would do it"? I mean, I've heard of people doing THAT, kwim? That's sort of "pop culture" stuff, almost.

Unlikely. What you’re referring to to a daddy dom / little or mommy dom / little dynamic. A switch is limited to either Dom or sub and doesn’t include the little aspect. Though you can certainly have a little aspect in your relationship(s), it would be noted as it’s own separate tag usually.

Why do I know this? I had a colleague who worked with someone who was into the BdSM lifestyle. I learned a whole lot of things I coulda gone my whole life happily never knowing!

Unfortunately, I think it is possible that SS murdered Maddie as soon as she got into his vehicle. Perhaps she had her back turned to put on her seatbelt or to close the car door or had her head down for a moment unawares he attacked with some sort of weapon or means that caused BFT.

IMO, he probably rushed her early that morning and took advantage of her being disoriented and tired as she headed to the car. He probably assumed that like her laptop and other belongings she packed her cell phone in her backpack when he threw it out not realizing that in her groggy state she accidentally left it behind in her bedroom.

I think it is possible that she was killed in her home or possibly the night before but I also imagine that would be some type of forensic evidence at the home. For example, if she was killed the night before in her room LE/investigators would note or find forensic evidence such as bodily fluid released following her death in her bedroom or at the site they believe SS possibly hid her. They may also note certain odors related to decomposition or even cleaning in the home or upon Maddie’s belongings, such as possibly on the dress she wore the night before, her pajamas or bedroom sheets and comforters.

LE sadly describing Maddie as slumped over in the passenger seat also gave me the impression that rigor mortis may not have set in yet. Also why put her in the front passenger seat that morning where she could be seen but later that afternoon hide her across the backseat? I think it is possible Maddie sat herself there before she was horrifically attacked and that SS only moved her when he had the opportunity and realized he would have to keep in his vehicle for longer period of time then he anticipated if he wanted to get away with his terrible crime and keep her from being seen or detected by others.

Additionally, moving a deceased person alone does expend a lot of energy and strength. For him to put her in the passenger seat where she could be seen on a trip leaving the apartment complex and then coming back seems like a mistake and a risk to his alibi or alleged statement considering she could be seen by both cameras and potential witnesses nearby or in the area.

IMO, he planned to killed her that morning with the intent of possibly leaving her remains in the field next to the school or some such site but something he did not expect, perhaps students already in that area or the presence of potential witnesses, altered or changed his plans at the last minute hence movements later that morning and afternoon that don’t make much logical sense.

JMO or speculation and of course I concede there is high probability that there is forensic evidence showing she passed in the house or the night before that hasn’t been made public yet so I could be wrong

If there wasn't all the lying by JS,and SS it would be clear where it happened,and when. Justice for Madeline. The only victim per LE. MOO

Yes. He was using this to explain why they were up so early. His initial story is that they went straight to school after almost reaching McDonald’s (Maddie changed her mind), but I skipped towards the end and it sounds like he changed it to add another trip home to get his clicker (with Maddie dead in the vehicle).
I finally had a chance to listen to and transcribe the entire interview. Sorry I'm so behind but I really wanted that so I had something I could search for text.

He talked about the trip to McDonald's many times. Also U-turns to go to McDonald's trying to get her to change her mind. smh He also was saying that she'd change mind, and then he'd make a U-turn to go try it again, but (again) she changed her mind. From my transcript:

LE – OK. At any point while you were driving to the school did you make a U-turn?

SS – Uh, yeah, I tried to sell her on… McDonald’s one more time because I was still kind of hungry? but at that point she was also just wanting to get to school and we turned right back around.

LE – OK, where did you make that U-turn at?

SS – Uh, actually the school parking, uh not the school parking lot, the church parking lot. Uh, I pulled into that and turned around and pulled back out, uhm, did a U-ie there and went back to the McDonald’s and she still wasn’t having it and that’s when we came back. See, the McDonald’s is on the same Town Loop or Town Center, it connects to the same road that the, that the..

[....]

LE – So… you passed the McDonald’s

SS – Yeah, that’s when she said no to McDonald’s the first time.

LE – OK. So, you guys just keep on going on Town Loop.

SS – Yep. But at that point we still had a lot of time to kill. *spoken softly* It was very early.

LE – So what did you guys do?

SS – Uh, drove towards the school, made a U-turn, came back, tried to do the McDonald’s thing again, she didn’t want it.

LE – So, Where did you, one more time, where did you do the U-turn at?

~10:00 SS – Uh, it-it probably was right by the church. Because it was still way too early for school. So it was on that stretch of road. It had the median there and the separation, so, that left turn where the church is, uhm, we make a U-turn there.

[...]

LE – OK. How far did you get before you made the U-turn?

SS – We, we got… is this the school right here? (looking at a map)

LE – Yep. That’s Town Center, uh, Town Loop.

SS – So we got up to here and then made a U-turn over here. Past the median. Went back to McDonald’s. Still time to kill. Still didn’t want the McDonald’s but I did give her a raspberry & cheese Danish.

Source:

The problem with deciphering the “no one else would do it” comment from the friend is that sexuality is such a spectrum, people have different ideas of what is “too crazy” for the average person based on their own experiences.

Where my mind goes is probably completely different to where the next persons mind will go when hearing that statement.

So we have Sterns saying he spent the night, and JS saying that he came and picked Maddie up? Am I remembering correctly?

Because Sterns story makes more sense.
Correct. I've been questioning JS saying he came to "pick her up" since the get go. Not if he lived here he wouldn't need to pick her up. Also, now that I've listened to the with JS it wouldn't make a lot of sense for JS to ask SS to "pick her up" if he had still been staying at his parents house as it's 3 hours away. Unless "picking her up" meant from her BD party. Although I remember upthread that some of her family was over at her house after the party which led me to believe family drove her home. Perhaps after SS arrived so someone would be home first?

So if JS's way, he'd basically have had to leave his parents house around 4am-ish. If JS was too tired, then you'd think she'd as a family member who lives closer so they aren't getting up in the middle of the night to drive to her house. So yeah, I'm believing SS more then JS over whether he stayed the night, or drove up to "pick her up".

More from my transcript:

LE – Yeah, I’m sure you guys were worried. When did you come back to help?

SS – What do you mean?

LE – Like, cuz you live down south, right? When did you come back up north to help her?

SS – Uhm, I just got here this weekend.

LE – Do you remember what day it was?

28:00 SS – Uhhhhhh… SSSSSSSunday? <Then sounding MUCH more confident about his answer> Sunday was her birthday party so yeah, it was, it was the evening after her birthday party. Sunday.

LE – OK. Do you remember what time you got here on Sunday?

SS – Mmmm…. 8:00? 8:30ish?, maybe?

LE – OK.

SS – Just in time to make sure she was doing all her nighttime routines, and waiting for her mom to get home. *sigh*

LE – You live in North Port, right?

SS – Yeah, I split my time between the two.

They right there had to be suspicious before this weird stuff about the U-turn in the parking lot and his fumbling about what the heck he drove to the guy. I'm assuming the McDonald's is nearby? You don't leave 2 hours early to get fast food. A normal kid would just hit the drive-thru on the way, and eat while hanging out WITH the friends.
McDonald's is on Town Loop which is between the house and is easy access to the school. The red X is McDonald's.

1716587557536.png

If you want to dink around with the map: 4012 Santa Maria Dr to Hunter's Creek Middle School

The problem with deciphering the “no one else would do it” comment from the friend is that sexuality is such a spectrum, people have different ideas of what is “too crazy” for the average person based on their own experiences.

Where my mind goes is probably completely different to where the next persons mind will go when hearing that statement.
Which is what makes this conversation so gross.

I do understand why this is being discussed, but the reality of how it may relate to Maddie - makes me sick to my stomach.

I want to be really, really careful here.

SS was both abusing AND grooming MS. From such a young age. If it is the case that JS didn’t know what was happening, at least in the beginning, is there a chance SS manipulated MS into believing that this behaviour was normal — even acceptable? Furthermore, that they have to keep it secret because JS would be jealous and angry at MS? To phrase it another way, I wonder if Madeline ever was under the impression that her and SS were in a “secret relationship”. 8 is so young (and, there’s room to speculate that this went on for even longer than from 8 years old). He had a lot of time and authority which he used to groom this poor girl. I don’t believe it’s outside the realm of possibility that SS made MS believe, at least for a small period of time, that SS “loved” her (vomit!) and that she was old enough to engage in this activity. Additionally, maybe she didn’t want to tell her mother as a result. I have personally seen stories of young women being groomed from such a young age, during which the abuser has attempted to make it seem like they’re in a consensual love affair; that the victim is “more mature” than others her age, and so she has to keep it a secret.

Again, I want to be really careful here as no one should ever insinuate that MS is even CAPABLE of giving consent. That is not what I’m trying to imply. It’s just a common tactic used by groomers to give them a sense of secrecy and create a narrative that its “consensual” or “loving.”

My guess is JS was the redacted witness.
It is most definitely JS. Even if the article didn't call her out in the 2nd paragraph, there is NO WAY LE is going to show anyone besides the mother photos of their minor child engaged in sexual activity with not only an adult, but with her BF.

The report states that "[redacted] did not want (to) believe [redacted] and Stephan were engaged in sexual activity. [Redacted] asked to see the image of Stephan and [redacted]."

When shown a printed photo of what was allegedly found on the Google Drive, Madeline's mom claimed she did not "recognize anything in the picture, as if she was in denial" and later "became visibly upset," the document states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16