Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really stands out to me as a red flag. Is the fact JS did not go inside the school when she claims she went to pick her up,and she wasn't there. No going and asking her teachers, checking in with the office. She just drove around until the school was closed. Combined with her lying is very telling. MOO

Agreed. I'm not a parent but I asked my own mom and several others what they would do in the situation and the unanimous response was go into the school and look for her there.

Just thinking---say that Maddie died of blunt force trauma by being hit in the back of the head, but her face was fine.

The "green hoodie" could have been put on her to hide injuries to the back of her head.

Until it's official, however, I'm not going to take as fact that BFT was the cause of death. Nothing is official yet.

Although some things I've dismissed as rumor, particularly that the three slept in the same bed, turned out to be accurate.

MS was reported missing on the evening of 2/26/24, and by 2/29/24, SS was arrested (in custody since 2/28).

I think it's fair to say that SS (and JS) were under close surveillance by LE from very early.

IMO, Discovery pages 1-1008 most likely pertain to SS's Google drive and the unrelated (to her murder and disappearance) CSAM charges.

From Discovery pages 1009-1473 E-filed on 5/13/24, while we don't have the dates, I believe they offer a good idea of what information LE was actively collecting.

For example, from just the phone GPS, location surveillance videos, and telematics of the Lincoln SS was driving, we can be confident that LE knows exactly when and where SS was at which I'm sure will impeach 99% of the statements SS made to MSM and LE during his interviews.

Also, I believe LE has collected much information on JS and would know if her activity patterns varied both before and after SS was arrested. I believe they immediately started tracking her vehicle and may still be tracking her. IMO, I do not believe there is evidence to implicate JS in the murder of her child. MOO

Surveillance of the school and JS workplace would be able to confirm that MS never entered or exited her school, and also confirm if/when JS arrived and departed from her place of employment. Telematics for the Lincoln will be able to tell Investigators how many times he opened the doors and how long they remained open. JMO

View attachment 505684
View attachment 505685
View attachment 505686
View attachment 505688
View attachment 505689
View attachment 505690
View attachment 505691
View attachment 505692
Maddie attended Hunter's Creek PS - why then would they want info from Orange Co PS?

I want to be really, really careful here.

SS was both abusing AND grooming MS. From such a young age. If it is the case that JS didn’t know what was happening, at least in the beginning, is there a chance SS manipulated MS into believing that this behaviour was normal — even acceptable? Furthermore, that they have to keep it secret because JS would be jealous and angry at MS? To phrase it another way, I wonder if Madeline ever was under the impression that her and SS were in a “secret relationship”. 8 is so young (and, there’s room to speculate that this went on for even longer than from 8 years old). He had a lot of time and authority which he used to groom this poor girl. I don’t believe it’s outside the realm of possibility that SS made MS believe, at least for a small period of time, that SS “loved” her (vomit!) and that she was old enough to engage in this activity. Additionally, maybe she didn’t want to tell her mother as a result. I have personally seen stories of young women being groomed from such a young age, during which the abuser has attempted to make it seem like they’re in a consensual love affair; that the victim is “more mature” than others her age, and so she has to keep it a secret.

Again, I want to be really careful here as no one should ever insinuate that MS is even CAPABLE of giving consent. That is not what I’m trying to imply. It’s just a common tactic used by groomers to give them a sense of secrecy and create a narrative that its “consensual” or “loving.”
I think that’s all very possible in these types of situations in general.

I suggested this a few days ago, will say again: by "sleeping", MS may have been mortally wounded/unconscious in the car, and appeared deceased.

If she had a serious head injury, she may have lost consciousness sometime Sunday evening/Monday morning.

SS and possibly JS panicked, and SS left the house early with MS, dumping her backpack and the laptop.

We know SS also left his phone at home, so I think he WAS heading somewhere he did NOT want to be tracked. Phone was safely pinging location as back at the Soto apartment.

I want to know exactly where SS went in the hour or so he was out driving back and forth with MS, since we know it wasn't McDonalds. We know MS was not dropped off near school.

We also know going back for the clicker is absurd. Going back for his phone, and to whine to JS/fill her in perhaps on what went wrong--PLan B in effect....

I don't think we ever received any confirmation about the vape shop errand, or any of the specific places SS claims he went that day. We also do not know where JS went. Only what they both say, and when different people were caught on video.
I had this same thought, and I think it could explain the return trip home at 8:10. I realize this is going to be triggering, and that it's only speculation, so please forgive the indelicacy. However, the only thing I can think of is, what if they only thought she was deceased for some other (non-visible/drugs?) reason, and -- in driving her around looking to hide the evidence -- something happened for him to think otherwise? Then he came back to the condo (because he didn't have his phone on him and couldn't call), to try to determine together what should be done at that point? I know it's speculation and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I can't think of another way in which the return to the condo when she appeared deceased makes any sense. Then the decision was, well, what we later ended up with (BFT, possibly not inflicted until at the final site, which also locks in the premeditation), and which wasn't the initial situation (just appearing deceased, otherwise non-visible evidence in driving her around/at the apartment).

Agreed. I'm not a parent but I asked my own mom and several others what they would do in the situation and the unanimous response was go into the school and look for her there.
I don't think JS had any reason to believe SS did not take MS to her school that morning and when she did not appear in the pick up location, she thought MS walked to her mother's office which is near the school, and went first to check if she was with grandma. Also, MS didn't have her phone that day.

I don't think this so strange given security at most schools where not even a parent can just walk inside the school.

When she learned MS was absent from school that day, grandma called 911.

It took three 911 calls before police sent someone to take the report of the missing child. MOO

I had this same thought, and I think it could explain the return trip home at 8:10. I realize this is going to be triggering, and that it's only speculation, so please forgive the indelicacy. However, the only thing I can think of is, what if they only thought she was deceased for some other (non-visible/drugs?) reason, and -- in driving her around looking to hide the evidence -- something happened for him to think otherwise? Then he came back to the condo (because he didn't have his phone on him and couldn't call), to try to determine together what should be done at that point? I know it's speculation and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but I can't think of another way in which the return to the condo when she appeared deceased makes any sense. Then the decision was, well, what we later ended up with (BFT, possibly not inflicted until at the final site, which also locks in the premeditation), and which wasn't the initial situation (just appearing deceased, otherwise non-visible evidence in driving her around/at the apartment).
I think he intended to dump her behind the church to make it look like she was abducted before school but it was too heavily populated with kids so he went back home to regroup. He only has so much time until JS would wake up (in my theory). Ss stashes MS from front seat to trunk or covers her somehow that made it obvious to investigators she was no longer alive.

If the COD is BFT, he could be using that time at home to clean up. JS room is on lower floor (and IMO she is probably drugged right out MOO) so she wouldn’t necessarily be disturbed or awoken by this cleaning. “Vape store run” to get further cleaning supplies.

A few hours later, once clean up is done, he leaves to go find the farmers fields.

All my own opinion.

Interesting speculation IMO. Food for thought.

How would that explain dumping her laptop and backpack an hour earlier?

Well, (and you're right, it's hard to be delicate about the facts of this case) it wasn't just her daughter's mouth and face, which has distinct markings around her mouth, but also her BF's penis she said she didn't recognize.

View attachment 505678
Source

From the affidavit:

View attachment 505680
Your little girl, your daughter, your child, how is it possible this mother is innocent ? After putting her to bed with him, a fully grown man, to snuggle, honestly the mother herself should be charged with child rape.

Yes, they confronted him with those images while he was sleeping in the interrogation room (28th I believe). This sleeping thing is something a lot of guilty people seem to do.
Was it reported that he had been sleeping in the interrogation room??? His speech is very slow and calm in the audio with LE, and in the video with the reporter, and you can see him looking like he wants to sleep in the back of the vehicle on his way to be booked. If he was on tranquilizers, his nervous system would just want to sleep, sleep, sleep. Sleeping is fun! All your problems disappear. MOO.

Makes A LOT of sense to me as a theory!

There is so much risk involved in driving around in circles with a dead, or badly injured MS, at a time of day when you would presumedly have all kinds of people out going to work, school, ACTUALLY going out for breakfast--many people who might even recognize or even know MS and/or SS--so why on earth would someone trying to dispose of a body or stage some sort of disappearance take these risks?

SS would need to move MS in what I am assuming based on what we know from LE and media in at least an unconscious state into the vehicle initially, and then a second time. Even if he moved her the first time at some weird hour, there are *always* people awake--night owls, early risers, shift workers, insominiacs, in addition to the security footage. If MS did not walk to the car on her own power (?? unlikely, but not impossible, I guess if she was drugged and just out of it?)

Edited: I still really wonder if SS original plan was to take MS to someone else. I had always wondered for help with a body, but now you have mentioned her being drugged and possibly alive, I wonder even more disturbing possibilities. :(

I watched Dr. G's behavior and body language of JS where he analyzed a recorded interview of JS, and I agree with Dr. G, JS has an odd affect about her, and even though most found her answers unemotional and strange under the circumstances, there were really are no telltale signs of deceit.

Even when JS was being dishonest such as the "we" statements-- she did not have any telltale signs of deceit -- even when she corrected herself that she did not go with SS to drop MS off at school. IMO, it appeared to me she was reciting what she was coached to say.

IMO, given the observation above, I think it would be easy to tell if JS became visibly upset because she'd thus far demonstrated very little emotion to most of us. JMO
Yes, I agree it would be easy to recognize. I was curious about how she demonstrated her upset. Did she cry. Did she shake uncontrollably. Or hug herself, rock back and forth, scream, hyperventilate, throw up, or so on. To see a photo of her daughter being put in that position, to deny it and say she didn't recognize anything in the pic, and then to become visibly upset... I'd love to know what being upset for her looked like. Other than the shaking of her leg in the interview, there was nothing to indicate that she was "upset". MOO.

Weirdly, a lot of children sleep as a mechanism to handle trauma. I remember reading this in a psychology class. Disturbing that sickos apparently sleep off the abuse as well.

Not really shocking though in the case of SS. He doesn't seem to have ever functioned as an actual adult, from what we know of him. So sleeping whenever he felt like it was probably his pre-jail norm.

I think he intended to dump her behind the church to make it look like she was abducted before school but it was too heavily populated with kids so he went back home to regroup. He only has so much time until JS would wake up (in my theory). Ss stashes MS from front seat to trunk or covers her somehow that made it obvious to investigators she was no longer alive.

If the COD is BFT, he could be using that time at home to clean up. JS room is on lower floor (and IMO she is probably drugged right out MOO) so she wouldn’t necessarily be disturbed or awoken by this cleaning. “Vape store run” to get further cleaning supplies.

A few hours later, once clean up is done, he leaves to go find the farmers fields.

All my own opinion.
I agree it's very possible he planned to dump her behind the church in the wooded area. His story was centred around the church, and even in his audio interview, he talks about doing a U-turn -- not once, but twice -- around the church. I wonder if he went there the first time, saw someone in the parking lot, so he did a U-turn to go to "McDonalds", came back and drove by again to see if it was clear, saw someone there in the parking lot again, did another U-turn to "try to get Maddie to go to McDonalds again and she was having none of it" as per his interview.

Eventually he would have to give up his original plan to dispose of her there, but in his story to LE, he stuck with the idea of dropping her off near the church on the curb. This leads me to believe she only died around 5 or 6 a.m. (likely when he tried to rape her again before school) before he had to come up with his plan to get rid of her belongings (dumped at 7:30) and her body quickly that morning. So "they left early for McDonalds". His car was then seen around 8:10 a.m. driving away from the school and arriving back at her complex some time shortly after that with her still in the car.

I think his story has parts of the truth in it because he wouldn't have the capacity to come up with anything new to explain why he was around the school/church area and I could see him doing those U-turns to see if the coast was clear. Another thought: he mentioned a couple times he's not a morning person, so therefore, he wouldn't realize there's a whole subculture of people who are out and about and very active at 5:00 and 6:00 and 7:00 o'clock going to and from work and home, opening up facilities, maintaining grounds, going for runs and walks, going for breakfast, and so on.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member