Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
school was letting out when she went to pick her up. she did not attempt to go into the school and inquire when Madeline was not there waiting as was the norm. the 'norm' was not to go walk to grandma's. JS left the premises and 'drove around' first. then claims she went back to the school and it was 'closed'.

why would she leave without checking while the school was still open?

IIRC, it wasnt her grandmother that called first. it was her sister while at grandma's place of business.
I disagree. 911 calls were released.

school was letting out when she went to pick her up. she did not attempt to go into the school and inquire when Madeline was not there waiting as was the norm. the 'norm' was not to go walk to grandma's. JS left the premises and 'drove around' first. then claims she went back to the school and it was 'closed'.

why would she leave without checking while the school was still open?

IIRC, it wasnt her grandmother that called first. it was her sister while at grandma's place of business.
MOO because she alrwady knew Madeline was not there.

These are the locations of the nearest Life Storage. I don’t see any locations further south than these (nearer to where I beleive SS parents are) They are all north of Kissimmee and Hunters Creek.

View attachment 505837
There is a location in north port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members