Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Gemmie
I was being lazy....

S23 Ultra was released on February 2023

I doubt it's new, he just threw that in as an excuse to do an "OS update " (ooh, he is just so tech savvy and smart, with his tech lingo!- eyeroll) and then oops he accidentally did a reset.*
*(SPOILER ALERT: THERE WAS NO SUCH "UPDATE"!!! HIS STORIES ARE ALL A COMPLETE RUSE, Y'ALL... with samsungs you can consistently delay and postpone, but omg why are we even discussing this as a possibility)

Those Detectives deserve huge props, keeping a straight face the entire time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_101540_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_101540_Chrome.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
An S23 Ultra according to his 2/27 interview with LE.

LE – What kind of phone is this?

SS – Uh, S23? Ultra? I think?

LE – I don’t know how to work this thing.

SS – I’m sorry I barely know how to work it myself.

ok makes sense, a samsung, he was just doing an update that was released in February 2024 "a massive OS update". how close that was to his factory reset? IDK.

Last edited:
Some complexes have a manned gate at the main entrance and an unmanned gate in another area. Maybe that unmanned gate required the clicker. (If he’s stating fact.)

If he wanted to travel thru without a human seeing him or MS, he would use the unmanned gate.

I-75 and I-4 both have traffic cameras but no tolls. (There are tolls in Tampa, Orlando, basically the big cities.) When he traveled from/to North Port, he is probably on camera. So they’ll know about what time he got to the townhouse.

Some complexes have a manned gate at the main entrance and an unmanned gate in another area. Maybe that unmanned gate required the clicker. (If he’s stating fact.)

If he wanted to travel thru without a human seeing him or MS, he would use the unmanned gate.

I-75 and I-4 both have traffic cameras but no tolls. (There are tolls in Tampa, Orlando, basically the big cities.) When he traveled from/to North Port, he is probably on camera. So they’ll know about what time he got to the townhouse.
yes he must have had to go to the manned gate I guess, because he had no clicker. He had to have his parking sticker scanned to get in.

I thought it was unintelligible also, so I listened to the cleaned-up version GHI did and the close caption said it was herd" so I went with that but yikes..."I don't want to think about what else it sounds like. you could be right... I thought it might be some slang I've never heard of.

Was there really a massive update on the 26th? did he have an iphone or a samsung? (He said OS update) I checked and the closest iphone update around that date was 1 or 2 weeks before, but isnt iphone IOS?, maybe he just said it wrong ( maybe someone who knows better can confirm) I doubt someone who spent most of his time online, would wait 2 weeks to do an update.
A lot of people don’t update devices the minute an update is released because the fear of bugs that will render a device glitchy until a fix is patched out. Some people let others update first and watch forums etc to learn how it may affect their devices negatively. Some people wait weeks or months before they do the update.

A lot of people don’t update devices the minute an update is released because the fear of bugs that will render a device glitchy until a fix is patched out. Some people let others update first and watch forums etc to learn how it may affect their devices negatively. Some people wait weeks or months before they do the update.
I know, I was just wondering how bad of a lie it was. Was there even a massive update? Yes there was, there was a security update in February, ok next... was it just convenient? or did he plan around it?
He had an excuse for his reset that he thought would make him less sus. Im just asking because of the planning, I know his reset wasn't an accident

Last edited:
So I wonder if one of his errands in the morning was to go purchase a new phone? He said it’s a new phone. I also wonder if he took that phone with him while driving to where he dumped Maddie later that afternoon. MOO
He reset it AT the police station? MOO but he said it was when he was "here".... pretty sure the video blocks out a name, whoever was with him. LE?

42 min

He reset it AT the police station? MOO but he said it was when he was "here".... pretty sure the video blocks out a name, whoever was with him. LE?

42 min
Lmao imagine being in an interrogation room or an office in a police station and realizing you’re a suspect and deciding NoW is a good time to reset your device as you pray to all the various gods that they don’t find out what’s in it if they search it. Lmao. I’m NOT saying this is how it happened. I’m just amused imagining it COULD have happened this way.

Lmao imagine being in an interrogation room or an office in a police station and realizing you’re a suspect and deciding NoW is a good time to reset your device as you pray to all the various gods that they don’t find out what’s in it if they search it. Lmao. I’m NOT saying this is how it happened. I’m just amused imagining it COULD have happened this way.
lol, no kidding, after his nap, he clued in.

He reset it AT the police station? MOO but he said it was when he was "here"....

42 min
He reset it at home. He was telling LE he reset the phone the day before, which was at home.

SS – Uh… No. It’s-it’s a new phone I erm stupid, I went to do an update yesterday morning, uhm, and I don’t know what the F (spelled out), pardon me, uhm, I don’t know what the heck I did but somehow during the massive OS update I managed to factory reset my phone and lose all of my contacts, all my information.

LE – Mm hm. What time was that? Do you remember?

SS – Oh, sometime (short pause) while I was hanging out I looked at her and said what did I just do?

He reset it at home. He was telling LE he reset the phone the day before, which was at home.

SS – Uh… No. It’s-it’s a new phone I erm stupid, I went to do an update yesterday morning, uhm, and I don’t know what the F (spelled out), pardon me, uhm, I don’t know what the heck I did but somehow during the massive OS update I managed to factory reset my phone and lose all of my contacts, all my information.

SS – Oh, sometime (short pause) while I was hanging out I looked at her and said what did I just do?
You're right. Right at the start, she says 9something am on the 27th.

How and where was he arrested? Do we know? (Per the timeline in this article, he wasn't arrested until nearly 10 pm on Wednesday. Do we know where he was arrested?)

Not saying anything you guys don't already know, but I just listened to SS police interview again. Shocking how ridiculous it sounds now that we have more information. but the lies...
SS says " So we woke up early, the plan was we were going to go get McDonald's breakfast on the way so we made amazingly good time.
“amazingly?? ” school didn't start for another 2 hours.
Amazingly, profusely …
After making amazingly good time he asks if she's okay to be dropped off 1.5 hours early.:rolleyes:
When questioned again about why his car is seen at 810 he says he made a u-turn because he forgot something ( clicker) even tho, "we were nearly at the school. we turned around and had lots of time ...
Then LE asks about him not having his phone that day "Yeah, I was so busy riding herd ? to get us out the door on time, that I left my phone at home, and she left her phone at home...”
Riding herd to get us out the door on time? on time for what? McDonalds?
notable:
She came home from the party showed them her gifts and went to bed and “that was it”. but this day he now remembers that she sang for him last night and he immediately wanted to show her the movie sister act. So irritating that he adds this extra info like it's important.
Talks about this “ phase she's going through” about being seen in certain cars? What phase? He has been gone for 2 months. Jenn’s been taking her. what phase??? Please.
he also says Jenn and Maddi had a good relationship for the most part, but he's the one she goes to for comfort if they have a disagreement. another red flag, not just because of the comfort, but he's triangulating.
He makes me so sick, this is when you wish you were a baseball bat on the wall, forget the fly.

So I am not an iOS updater (I avoid all updates unless I’m forced by an app etc) so I don’t know the general consensus on this but I would also like the know..

would the average person manually begin an iOS update in the middle of the day or does the average person generally select to have it automatically do it in the middle of the night (I beleive you can set it to do at 4am, you just have to have the phone plugged in).

So I am not an iOS updater (I avoid all updates unless I’m forced by an app etc) so I don’t know the general consensus on this but I would also like the know..

would the average person manually begin an iOS update in the middle of the day or does the average person generally select to have it automatically do it in the middle of the night (I beleive you can set it to do at 4am, you just have to have the phone plugged in).
I would have to listen to the interview again, but it sounds like he did it in the morning, when she said " your phone has no history before this time) I'll listen again

The list of places he claimed to visit during that morning is a mile long. Different comic book stores, the vape shop. I thought I’d check before trying my hand at transcribing - has anyone done a list of the locations ?
Vape shop, Town Loop multiple times "almost" going to McDonald's, Coliseum of Comics (card shop), A couple of Target's, a couple of errands on 192. That's all I have off the top of my head.

LE – And then what’d you do after that?

SS – I had a couple of errands to run? Over on 192, uhm… she <pause> she was talking about making a BJ shopping list. Uh, she just wanted to make sure I was back in time for us to both go and pick up uhm… so I was visiting some card shops around the area on 192 uhm, I’m kind of a nerd so we had new trading card game release and I was seeing what the situation was with it.

LE – Do you remember what places you visited?

SE – Uh, yeah, Coliseum of Comics, uhm, stopped by a couple of Targets and I was going to go to House Rules Gaming down by Oak & 192, uh, but I didn’t make it that far. I got a flat tire on the way. [House Rules Gaming, 1318 E Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34744]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11