FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"“Unfortunately I will not have the answers that you want,” Chief Brian Dugan told reporters. “This is an ongoing situation.”

Dugan praised those who came forward with information, saying, “Someone stepped up and did the right thing, and that’s what we needed.”

Mayor Bob Buckhorn told reporters, “Justice will occur when this individual rots in hell. Tonight, we’re about to bring justice to someone who doesn’t deserve to walk amongst us.”

Prosecutors haven’t commented about the case yet and it’s not clear if Donaldson could face the death penalty."

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/howell-donaldson-seminole-heights-serial-killer-suspect/

Here’s some facts that I’ve been thinking about...HD works or worked at McDonald's. The McDonald’s location is open 24 hours. So work hours could be anytime. The red car is his dad’s. So his dad either gave it to him or he was just borrowing it today and normally uses different transportation. The big question is why the specific small area for the murders. Well, here is a map of the city bus routes. The red dot is McDonald’s. The yellow dot is where he lives. The small pink dots are the murders. Notice bus route 9. Maybe they were committed on way to or from work, especially since it’s a 24 hour location. I am too sleepy to look into it tonight, but I’m curious what times route 9 makes its stops and if he worked shifts on the same night/days of the murders. On a side note, I live in Tampa Bay Area. I feel sad for the parents. They live in a nice area by the bay and own their own business. This must be a terrible shock.
attachment.php

Great map, but there is one problem, I believe.

The yellow dot is the boarded up house, not the family home. moo

I don't get it.....at a loss.

He had a resume according to that linked in profile.

And now he was working at McDonalds? What happened?

no criminal record, and he suddenly becomes a serial killer...his victims strangers to him?

I'm so glad to read this news ! I also so glad to be wrong about thinking this might have been terror related..would love to know his motive for these killings. Just glad he's off the streets. Hats off to LE !

We do not know yet what his ties are.

""The real goal is to let the people of Seminole Heights be able to get a good night's sleep," Dugan said late Tuesday. "It's been 51 days that they've been terrorized in their neighborhood and it is about letting these families know that we're going to bring this person to justice, and letting this neighborhood get some rest.""

www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/us/tampa-killings-seminole-heights/index.html

""We're still trying to figure out this person's ties to the neighborhood," Dugan said. "We're not sure why he was in this neighborhood or what his motive is. There's still a lot more to go in this investigation."

Donaldson is in police custody, said Eddy Durkin, Tampa Police Department spokesman.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who had visited Seminole Heights last week, said he had seen "firsthand the pain that these crimes have caused across the community."

"In Florida, we have absolutely zero tolerance for this type of evil behavior and anyone responsible will be held to the fullest extent of the law," he said in a statement."

www.cnn.com/2017/11/28/us/tampa-killings-seminole-heights/index.html

"Donaldson's arrest happened during the kick off for the first annual "Light the Heights" event, WTSP reports.

The holiday-themed effort to light every home with Christmas lights is the latest to brighten up the area with light – as well as some holiday cheer.

"We have a goal of having every house in our neighborhood lit up to bring a positive light to our neighborhood," organizer Courtney Bumgarnar told WTSP."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/howell-emanuel-donaldson-iii-arrested-suspected-tampa-serial-killer/

We were right on the athletic ability. I wonder if his name had been sent in as a tip by anyone?

He is a very nice looking man in a lovely looking family.

I wonder what kind of job he had a McDonalds.

I wonder if he really was going to take a plane somewhere.

You can take a gun in checked luggage.

Was he going to start a killing spree somewhere else? Was he going to kill his coworkers after he got escape money?

His demeanor in the killing tapes was so confident. I wonder if we will hear why he did if

"Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn described the killings and the subsequent investigation as a battle between good and evil.

"Well tonight, goodness has won,"* he said. "Tonight, in the battle between darkness and light, light has won."

Buckhorn added that Tuesday's arrest is not the end.

"Tonight is the beginning of when justice will be served," he said. "And then the process will occur when this individual rots in hell.""

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...st-made-in-seminole-heights-murders/495348497

"The police chief began his remarks by listing the names of the victims: Benjamin Mitchell, an aspiring musician and community college student, was shot while standing at a bus stop on Oct. 9. Monica Hoffa, a 32-year-old waitress, was shot and killed nearby two days later.

And on Oct. 19, Anthony Naiboa, a 20-year-old whose family said he had a mild form of autism, was walking home when he was killed nearby, police said. Ronald Felton, 60, was killed 26 days later."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...pa-killings-after-tip/?utm_term=.0084e5d5d891

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey