FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope - i agree. the nose-chin angles are exact. and the slope of the forehead/head height/hair.

If it isn't the suspect, he does a real good job of looking like him from all the three closest angles I could compare to the screen shots. And he does look caught and not indignant, then that jacket he had on, the sleeves, the buttons or clips, similar style to some of the shots. The curve of his face from his jaw, chin and lips, dead on to the some of the shots, best I can tell, cheek bone too. And the ear too. But you know sometimes if you say a word over and over again it starts sounding strange and loses its meaning, it's the same with these images too, after a while, you lose perspective on them.

Wow. Wow wow wow. I was just about to go to bed, but it looks like that isn’t happening now!

...waiting anxiously for this press conference...

This is sad, my heart goes out to the family.
http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/article187000883.html
“When my husband and brother died, it was like my life was taken for no reason,” Felton told Bay News 9. “I didn’t do anything.”

Felton told Bay News 9 that her husband, Sylvester Penny, a musician and a cook at Bern’s Steakhouse, had been preoccupied with making sure she was OK in the wake of her brother’s death. She thinks he may have known he was sick but did not share it with her.
attachment.php

Tina Felton buried her brother, Ronnie, left, the fourth Seminole Heights murder victim, on Nov. 25. Now she faces having to bury her husband of 29 years, Sylvester Penny, right. Bay News 9

Attachments

• seminole fam.jpg
    seminole fam.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 309
Reports through Twitter news sources say family members of the victims are arriving at the press conference.

If it is him (hopefully) they must have immediate evidence processed already to secure guilt. Also rumors he confessed though, too, so we’ll see in 2 minutes!!!

Four counts of murder...yes! Finally.

His FB profile and common name he goes by is Trai Donaldson (since “tres” means the 3rd and he is the III).

I hope they have the right guy. Otherwise, the shooter is still at large.

The composite that had been released by Tampa PD is amazingly similar to Howell Donaldson's appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member