FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but you CAN place a citizen not under arrest in handcuffs--that was my point

They can do so with probable cause or if there safety is endangered.

They might end up having some serious problems if the transcript of the first
presser is entered IMO

But we have to be honest here imo -- he has a public defender at this point and they are not gonna go near that -- there case loads are too much.

IMo if he gets private counsel they may have some IMO real problems.

The presser was bizarre: we found the the killer but have no details cause our paperwork is not done, but I have
thought I had him before and been wrong
so I have to be careful, we still need to learn a lot but we have caught the seminole killer So I have to be guarded cause he might be a totally innocent american citizen but we are proud to tell the community they can rest well tonight cause I kinda think we caught the killer running our streets but am not really sure until our paperwork gets completed and signed off on . We have some clothes that might maybe possibly be a blood speckle and there was a suitcase in the trunk of a car. The individual flat out told us very clearly and specifically that the gun had never left his possession. He made sure we understood that (?????)

Sleep better cause i believe, my belly tells me , we may have caught the killer but will remain guarded until our evidence might indicate that he might be the seminole killer I am proud to announce that we have caught the killer ......................

one of the strangest pressers I have seen

Are we able to discuss or investigate the reason for and who was involved in the domestic violence charge against the
father? Could this son have been involved but not charged?

Cariis, regarding his basketball playing history and his style of walking, neighborhood friends say 'he always had a basketball in his hands'.

On Tuesday he had over 700 friends so yeah nobody wants to be associated with this guy now, but police will find them and probably question them.... I think he had 791

Says a whole lot about quality of friendship verses quantity, I would guess.

Are we able to discuss or investigate the reason for and who was involved in the domestic violence charge against the

Cariis, regarding his basketball playing history and his style of walking, neighborhood friends say 'he always had a basketball in his hands'.

It came up in local MSM, looking for it... not yet found

Only if we have an MSM link.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

do people who want to be caught ask for n attorney

what was the info about arrest in ny??

Maybe if they wanted to stop but don't want to go to jail or worse get the death penalty.

Maybe if they wanted to stop but don't want to go to jail or worse get the death penalty.

ah ha good notion death by cop

and that might explain his IMO look like he could care less about being around cops

This sure is a strange one. The cold killing. The cockiness.

Then his coaching kids. Strange.

I was watching something recently and this person made a statement that seemed profound to me. He said people have 3 separate lives/personalities, there is the Public person, the Family person, and the Private person.

HD appears to be living that kind of life... the private person being a killer.

Reminds me of Ted Bundy and his work at the suicide prevention center and being an ex law student. Just another sociopath, IMO.

HD and Bundy could have been buddies......... all those moving parts of their personalities..

Were getting so many names

Howell Donaldson

Howell Emanuel Donaldson III

the thai one

The big question--What went wrong with TD? Church going family, well spoken, quiet guy. Mental illness ie. schizophrenia maybe?

[video=youtube;vyAfBFjkPBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAfBFjkPBI[/video]

ok

more than interesting huh:

Rivers, 24, remembered Donaldson as a good ball-handler with a quick first step but pigeon toes that often tripped him up.

He thought Donaldson was kind of "a pretty boy."

walked onto the Division I team for at least a portion of the 2011-12 season, according to the university. He wasn’t included in a media guide

Off the court, Rivers said he lived across the hall from Donaldson in a dorm and never saw him be anything but pleasant and focused. Donaldson often took his computer out to the common lounge to work.
"He was so productive," Rivers said. "I knew he wanted to be there for school. It was a good school."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...rai-Donaldson-was-cocky-not-violent_163116792

Oh gosh, somewhere it said he worked in a shoes store during his college years. Is that confirmed or in more than one MSM or rumor?

Would the NY arrest have lead to a DNA sample?

I know this is a very controversial subject but what are other Websleuthers views on whether someone like TD should get the death penalty or if anyone should for that matter. My take on that is that there must have been a mental breakdown somewhere and even though he took lives and should be in prison for the rest of his life (unless mental incapacity is found) I don't think taking his life makes sense. We are trying to prevent murder not encourage it even for criminals(murders). It just send the wrong message and is wrong. MOO.

Oh gosh, somewhere it said he worked in a shoes store during his college years. Is that confirmed or in more than one MSM or rumor?

It was on his linked-in resume where he said he worked at Adidas, for a short time I believe.

It was listed on his old Facebook that he worked in a shoe store.

It might have been reported. We don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if someone there reported him before and then called again with more urgency when he passed his gun to a coworker.

Except LE has publicly stated that his was not even on their radar!!!!!!! His name never came up in this investigation until Tuesday when he asked a co-worker to hold his bag with the gun in it...

It was listed on his old Facebook that he worked in a shoe store.

Thank you so much, colette. So, the basketball team walk-on thing, turned out less actual involvement than it first appeared. So, I wonder what his actual shoe selling job was like, length of employment, quit, fired? A ticket stamper at the stadium, again, a job involving putting out his hand to touch people with the same hand, the one he used to shoot with, probably?

could he be wanting to take the rap for someone he cared deeply about -- a lover

transgendered person ??

just going a dash nuts here !!

I would like to hear him speak/voice/ etc etc

It crossed my mind also.
Is he covering for someone else?
The photos side by side do they really match? I'd like too see him walk to match the gait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine