GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...erial-killer-obtain-high-profile-tampa-lawyer
[h=1]Parents of alleged Seminole Heights serial killer obtain high-profile Tampa lawyer[/h]
[h=2]Father of Anthony Naiboa wants death penalty[/h] Isabel Rosales
Dec 1, 2017
SEMINOLE HEIGHTS, Fla. — Prosecutors are building their case against Howell Donaldson III who is charged with the death of four people in Seminole Heights. Now the Donaldson family is making their first legal moves.

The family of one of the four victims says Donaldson should get the worst possible punishment, the death penalty. At the same time, the family of the alleged serial killer is preparing for what’s sure to be a long court battle ahead.
Donaldson's parents have now hired a prominent Tampa lawyer, Ralph Fernandez, for themselves.
The move has Naiboa questioning the parent’s involvement and knowledge over their son’s actions. He wonders if this was an act of parental protection. But the parents have not been charged with anything. Fernandez says they are not at risk for obtaining any charges.

“They’ve seen that video all over the world. They’ve seen that video maybe a hundred times. How could they not tell that was their kid?" asked Naiboa.

It's an answer he won’t get today but hopes to soon hear in court

“They’ve seen that video all over the world. They’ve seen that video maybe a hundred times. How could they not tell that was their kid?" asked Naiboa.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...erial-killer-obtain-high-profile-tampa-lawyer

I'd say that is a legit question. I'd be angry too. HD's coworkers at McDonalds certainly recognized him from the video and from whatever picture they were shown.

I'd say that is a legit question. I'd be angry too. HD's coworkers at McDonalds certainly recognized him from the video and from whatever picture they were shown.

It gets back to "snitches get stitches" I think. Which to me is stupid because innocent people were getting killed and the street people are silent. UNTIL its one of THEIR loved ones. Than they complain and cry.

There is a time gap between the time he was fired from Ultimate Medical Academy (05/02/2017) and the time he was hired at McDonalds (09/28/2017). Where was he between 5/2/2017 and 09/28/2017? Was he working for the parents at the Beauty School, or was he in a different part of the state, or back in New York?

There is a time gap between the time he was fired from Ultimate Medical Academy (05/02/2017) and the time he was hired at McDonalds (09/28/2017). Where was he between 5/2/2017 and 09/28/2017? Was he working for the parents at the Beauty School, or was he in a different part of the state, or back in New York?

Great question.

link?

Well, the manager is the one getting $110,000, even though the co-worker is the one who brought the gun to her attention. I think that's really terrible. The co-worker took the issue to her supervisor, which is appropriate, and now she gets nothing? Not fair at all.

and none of them called the cops either
no one wants to think someone that close to them could be a murderer
if it were my kid, I'm pretty sure I'd be in some deep denial that it was even a possibility

Have anyone heard of/read about wether HD had any alibi at the 4 dates of the 4 murders ?

On another note ;
I find it VERY VERY disturbing that the mayor, the media and even the police are referring to HD
as BEING the Seminole Heights serial killer, instead of calling him as a SUSPECT in the Seminole Heights serial murders .

Why do I do that ?

Because;

1. None should be labeled a killer until convicted, because according to the US legal system; you are innocent until proven guilty

2. If HD is indeed the Tampa serial killer, then it could/will jeopardize the prosecutions case because the defence could claim that HD did not get a fair trial because he was already convicted in the media by the mayor, the police etc. before the trial even began.

What possible reasons are there that the parents need a high profile lawyer?

He sounds competent and not goofy like some other Florida lawyers I have seen on WS

their son lived at home and used their vehicle ... I'm guessing they could be potential defendants in a huge civil lawsuit

What possible reasons are there that the parents need a high profile lawyer?

He sounds competent and not goofy like some other Florida lawyers I have seen on WS

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...ope-to-bounce-back-following-arrest/496262738
TAMPA, Fla. - Seminole Heights businesses hope an arrest in the area's four recent killings will bring customers back to the neighborhood.

So far, things are looking up.

"A lot safer and a lot better now that business is starting to pick up," said Alandria Williamson, a server at Front Porch. "We're just hoping that it continues to flourish like it was before the killer was even mentioned."

The area was dubbed the "it spot for hot restaurants, bars" in 2015 and dozens of new businesses have opened within the past two years.

Local businesses have seen a decrease in customers since the killings began in early October

I agree with Inthedetails, great question.

Thank you dotr and everyone for all the links, information and your thoughts.

Did anyone else notice his dad's ear during their interview? Definitely a family resemblance there.
Reminded me of the last shot of the perp crossing the street, right after he murdered Mr. Ronald Felton, which is when that shape of it really pops out.

Could it be that the killer was suffering from some kind of issues and was getting or supposed to get therapy and the parents knew it?

There is the change in personality, loss of job due to abseentism, and then a big gap until the job at Mcdonalds.

He seemed to be a person who was generally liked in his past life, but not liked at Mcdonalds.

There is so little info out there on people who knew him such as in NY and at his different jobs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back