FL FL - Mark Allen Triplett, 50, Lake City, 29 October 2020

funkychicken

Reaction score
Namus:

Mark was a driver for PODS in Lakeland FL. He left work Oct 29, 2020 around 5pm and drove north to Lake City, FL which was not on his route. He fueled up at Shell gas station off I-75 at 190 SW Chad Pl. between 7 and 8pm that evening. 3 days later on Sunday Nov 1, 2020 his PODS delivery truck (with a locked empty pod on the back of it) was found abandoned on Hwy 90 in Lake City, backed in the grassy driveway at Gate Rd (partially blocking the gate to a hunt club). Mark use to hunt in Osceola National Forest years ago, so he somewhat knows those woods.

Attachments

• rk.png
    rk.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 2
I am adding a few images of the above mentioned locations.

Image 1: Overview of the three mentioned locations
  1. PODS in Lakeland, Florida. Google Maps Link
  2. Shell gas station off I-75 at 190 SW Chad Pl. Google Maps Link
  3. Hwy 90 in Lake City, grassy driveway at Gate Rd (gate to hunt club). Google Maps Link
MarkAllenTriplett Map 1.png

Image 2: Close-up of the locations in Lake City, Florida.
MarkAllenTriplett Map 2.png

Image 3: Google Streets view of the Shell gas station off I-75 at 190 SW Chad Pl.
MarkAllenTriplett Map 3.png

Image 4: Google Streets view of Hwy 90 in Lake City, grassy driveway at Gate Rd (gate to hunt club).
MarkAllenTriplett Map 4.png

Thank you @LibrarianMe that's super helpful.

quite some distance away. It wasn't on his work route but I wonder if he lived that way or had other connections? Doesn't sound good either way.

<modsnip - quoted post was not an approved source>
This was from Maj. Katina Dicks with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office. She just relayed this information to me. I am so glad he was found safe.

1708545003620.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX