FL FL - Mary Ellen Wise, 39, Vero Beach, 2 Nov 1992

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by passionflower, Apr 26, 2015.

1. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

2. Loading...

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

On November 02, 1992, Mary Ellen Wise was abducted from her garage in her Vero Highlands home while doing laundry. Her body was found six days later about 200 yards northwest of Peanut Lake in Ft. Pierce, FL. Mary Ellen had been bludgeoned to death.

http://www.tcwatch.org/Unsolved.aspx?PageNum=5

4. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Bumping for Mary Ellen on the anniversary of her abduction; it's been a long time and she deserves justice. I don't usually bump without an article or something relevant to provide, but I literally can't find any other info/articles for her other than what's already been posted. That made my heart hurt for her, I sincerely hope she hasn't been 'forgotten.'

dotr likes this.
  5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-ind...d-in-cold-case-murder-from-1992-in-vero-beach

dotr likes this.
  6. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Not forgotten for sure.
    I assume this video was released to bump this case this year in time for the 24th anniversary of her abduction.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...car-unlocks-clues-to-womans-murder/vi-AAk88rX

dotr likes this.
  7. JandApod

JandApod New Member

We're sorting through these cold cases looking for any similarities to one we are investigating. This murder is actually one we believe was committed by the same person that committed the one we are researching. The links and article below are the 3 other cases we believe were committed by the same person due to some information we've obtained, along with one from Mary's. Any thoughts?

What happened to Mary Ellen Wise?

Family of slain chiropractor seeks tips 26 years after her death

Plea For Help In Solving Murder Of Wife, Mother Bonnie Goodson

And this one doesn't have many articles, but here is a blurb from one of them:

- The seventh killing happened Nov. 21 when a discount ticket salesman was beaten to death on West U.S. Highway 192.

Tourists stopping for directions found Antonio Zuco, 50, in the bathroom of his ticket shop and tourist information center.

An undisclosed amount of cash and number of tickets to area attractions were taken, along with Zuco's wallet. Deputies think the murder weapon might be a hammer. The Osceola Sheriff's Office is still investigating.

dotr likes this.