FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great, now we are going to have the false flag/conspiracy theory nutjobs saying how the shooting didn't really happen because one person couldn't kill that many people. Just like they claimed Sandy Hook was a hoax.

I hear you but that will happen anyway...no matter what.

the poster who made a good point that some of the dead probaly were from LE

I thought I read only one officer was injured and his body armor (or helmet?) stopped the bullet. If LE were among the victims one would think that would be mentioned early on.

In Florida, gay men are not allowed to donate blood! Yet thousands of them want to help out their fellow LGBT members after this tragic even but are not able to. They need to change this law stuck in the 80s!

and how does one even determine that?

Would that mean he had a clearance?

I don't know what that means? I'm just saying what his job was according to the news. He worked in security and even was hired as security by the US Government. I would assume he would be trained well if he was able to get hired by a top security firm like that. Trained well in using firearms.

Don't bullets go through more than one person? They were in close,quarters

Thanks, Tricia. You might want to add no political debates either. :sigh:

I can see this thread going to hell in a hurry.

RIP to all the victims of this hateful no matter WHAT his reason was.

:rose: (I usually put a rose for every victim, but I just can't do 50.)

Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

the poster who made a good point that some of the dead probaly were from LE

well look at the same link I just posted and scroll even further down

there is more video, there ,IMO can be no way to say , after seeing that; I think collateral death is likely ---it sounded like Iraq

here is link again scroll

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/orlan...ots-twitter-instagram-facebook-youtube-watch/

Yes I thought about that too. It sounded like fireworks day in there.

Aren't all terrorist acts "hate crimes"? It only matters what you call it to the media and our president and his spokesman.

Do you have much experience with firearms? Because if not, trust me, it would take some real patience and effort to kill 50 people especially while exchanging gunfire with an off-duty cop. The shooter would have to go back to every single one to make sure they were dead, and if they weren't all cooperating by standing still in a neat and tidy row it would not be easy.

How many were killed in San Bernadino? 22? And that involved TWO heavily armed shooters with NO police at the scene when the shooting started.

Norway shooter killed 68 and injured 100. So yes, it looks like one shooter could do this, and has. IMO

No, folks will assume there was more than one. Some witnesses already said they thought there were 2 or 3.

If the shooter held them hostage for quite some time then he would have time to kill 50, but it would be pretty amazing. The fact the victims were for the most part fit adult males makes it a far cry from Sandy Hook.

It's a crowded nightclub. I don't see why it would be that difficult to shoot many people with an assault weapon.

"We need a president who is strong and keeps our country safe. Politically correctness has made this happen."

THIS comment ^^^ has no place here!! Please do not politicize this situation in order to further YOUR political agenda!

One hospital - the main one in this incidient, remains on lock-down per local outline

One robot has broken down -- give me a break , we can not even keep a robot working?

I don't know what that means? I'm just saying what his job was according to the news. He worked in security and even was hired as security by the US Government. I would assume he would be trained well if he was able to get hired by a top security firm like that. Trained well in using firearms.

He had both a Statewide Firearms License and a Security Officer License.

[video=twitter;741997301657440256]https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/741997301657440256[/video]

ORMC is still on lock down. No access to the club property by the public for flowers, etc. It is still blocked off. A vigil is being held at 6:30 p.m., but I did not catch the name.

chase-front-ent-chase.jpg

beautiful club.
Horrific that you cannot go dancing on a Saturday night without fear of being gunned down.

Please people don't get this thread shut down by straying into politics/gun control. We don't even have a lot of details, let's wait until more confirmed info comes out before rounding up the wagons and going off on tangents. 50 people are dead, 53 more are fighting for their lives. We cannot fight hate with hate. Just stop. Please.

Please, Please do not get this thread shut down,stop the debate for later or another thread.Some of us need to keep updated here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann