FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he actually considering an attack at Disney World??? Waiting any day for something like this to happen.

boys? oh no...I'm assuming you mean children. :9
"perpetual youth" in paradise, they are scattered about like pearls

Yea but you can't be homosexual that's against the rules. SMH

That was so nice of them to suspend her 'sentence' for being the victim of rape. Heartwarming. :waiting:

Well, how about Brock Turner and all of the people supporting him. How about all of the questions the victim was asked? Almost the same.

Was he actually considering an attack at Disney World??? Waiting any day for something like this to happen.

I hope CPS is on this one, cause I fear what that little boy has seen,heard etc.

O/T kinda...but there is a active shooting incident at the Walmart in Amarillo Texas.

She knew what he was doing, she could have called LE at any time and gotten him arrested and been put in some safe place. She is just as bad for not telling on him IMO. Wonder how much brain washing his child has had. She knew he checked out Disney world etc...no excuses IMO

I agree. Unless she feared for her life that he or the father-in-law would have her killed.
I'm not making any excuses for her just trying to figure all of this out. Was she a fanatical that racialized him?

She tired to talk him out of it but obviously couldn't. Soooooo--- just go on with life? Oh well?

How do we know she tried to talk him out of anything? She had taken him around to a lot of places apparently...I'm not buying it..Im thinking she is in CYA mode.

The refugees don't care. They are also not praying 5 times a day (this guy was). Strict practicing Muslims will not even shake hands with woman (outside of family members) as that is a sin.

The fanatical "true believing" jihadists aren't groping/raping random women, they are trading in "Sharia Legal" sex slaves if they need more than their wives for comfort.

I think his plan is working - he has the story all over the place , dimming (less and less) that he was gay.............

He was not devout, he drinks, he divorces, frquenting gay bars, particpating in gay events.

I have thought all along the 911 terror cell phone stuff was bs. Amd I wish I could remember the "words" (spelling issue!)

But IMO it was wildly telling. Could have been alcohol also. The only way I can do this is like this.

In one call he referenced Burger king. Then in another call he mentioned McDonalds. But in the calls the two terrorist entites that he menitioned ,were, ideology wise TOTAL oppoisites as there beliefs regarding killing westeners.

Yea I have a hard time finding any articles that state the harsh punishment that men get for rape, or adultry .. It seems to be only the women that get punished for anything.

Depends on the government. In Iran they are generally pretty fair. Overall they actually do a good job keeping things equal between the sexes, course the "big stories" are always about an extreme cases (and often major facts are left out of it).

I remember when the national news was screaming about how Iran was "stoning a woman to death for adultry". They left out the fact that she arranged for her husband to be murdered (and he was).

I am good with LE letting her talk. For now. If there are others planning something or supported him in some fashion now would be the time to find out. Not saying there is or was but best to err on the side of caution. Let her talk while all the technology taken from the apt. is examined. IMO

Omar Mateen's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Orlando Attack, Sources Say

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...ife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051
NBCNews.com‎ - 55 mins ago
Omar Mateen's current wife, Noor, told the FBI she was with him ... She told the FBI that she once drove him to the gay nightclub, Pulse, because he wanted to scope it out.

I think we need to be careful, we already know how MSM butchers stories in their race to be first, not only wth speling but with grammer as will, errors on purpose.

She once drove him does not specifically relate to that evening and I have seen debated on several pages her being an accomplice to the crime. Almost all news nowadays is inline with the DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288