FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I think there were some shot outside the club and then he went inside after the exchange with the security guard.

Maybe I'm confusing that with some that escaped but were injured. I'm looking for links.

If I remember correctly, there was talk of maybe closing the trauma center at ORMC several years ago due to funding. Can you imagine if they had...these victims would have been med vac'd to Halifax and the outcome would be far worse. So glad this didn't happen. ORMC is just down the road from Pulse.

These are wonderful, dedicated folks.

Yes sorry I did not type that clearly.. I was going too fast and reading over a couple of posts that I did earlier I am realizing how many typos I made please excuse it

I was just confused. Not your fault!

I heard it explained on one of the shows. It's from the breakup on impact of the bullets plus the spinning and changes of direction once inside the targets. Just hottible.

Agree. I think I also heard that the exit wound is much more devastating to the body than the entry wound. I don't know much about guns or ammo other than what I read or hear.

I heard it explained on one of the shows. It's from the breakup on impact of the bullets plus the spinning and changes of direction once inside the targets. Just hottible.

Thanks.

They did the same thing in San Bernardino. The media was in the condo of the shooters trampling through every room of the house!

I don't know why I think there were some shot outside the club and then he went inside after the exchange with the security guard.

Yeah I am guessing none of the officers were positioned at the front door, One off duty working at Pulse and joined by two others.

As to why the death toll has not risen, my guess is nine died outside of club at the hospital and are included in the 50 that died at club because it makes no sense that the number has not risen to include the nine transported to trauma center.

Thanks again to atthelake for the presser notes. Great job! I was watching on CNN International (it's awful but was my only option!) and lost signal before the presser ended.

QConcerning the first wave who were driving the trucks different people in?A Orlando Police Department and the fire and other vehicles to get them to as fast as they could. Obviously not the typical way we would had done it..

:gaah: cnn cut off live feed... what channel has it?
Hi

Isnt that the stupidest thing (cutting off) they do it all time, it is like, who in the control thinks that anyone on air knows anything MORE than the those directly involved in any sitution.

It infuriates me. I started to look around while listening casue I thought they are going to cut this off . Then they did

WOW!!!! ITA

She DROVE HIM to Pulse to "scope it out" - so she knew - she knew a lot!

Wow - just wow

SMH

JMHO

I think that would make it a conspiracy and would make her a co-conspirator.

ARREST HER!

Have to wonder if wifey knew for the past 3 years that he had been frequenting Pulse?

JMHO

Hi

Isnt that the stupidest thing (cutting off) they do it all time, it is like, who in the control thinks that anyone on air knows anything MORE than the those directly involved in any sitution.

It infuriates me. I started to look around while listening casue I thought they are going to cut this off . Then they did

oh they cut it off for you guys too? I thought it was just cut off for those of us outside of the US. Why do they do that?!

Yes. The blood of 50 dead and another 50 wounded is on her hands as well as his.

Okay so he didn't hesitate to tell his wife all about his great plan, he even dragged her along on the errands.

Who else did he tell?

I hate when CNn does that - cut off a presser so a talking head can rehash for those of you want to continiue watching these people are carrying it

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-press-conference-at-ormc-20160614-story.html

That was the best presser I have ever seen - it was not slammmed through for commericals

It gets more and more unreal as we go

per CNN he did gay days at Disney!

It rated up there with Emory University Hospital doing their press conference with the Ebola patient... Then again I'm biased when it comes to Emory

QConcerning the first wave who were driving the trucks different people in?A Orlando Police Department and the fire and other vehicles to get them to as fast as they could. Obviously not the typical way we would had done it..

:gaah: cnn cut off live feed... what channel has it?

With that many casualties in one place I'm not sure there would be enough ems transport to handle patients fast enough. Pressure or tourniquets on bleeders and in the back of my truck works for me. I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!

The "Golden Hour" is very precious.

I just have to "wonder this" out loud.

Now to find out he:

was firing both guns
reloading one (or both)
calling 9-1-1 repeatedly on his cell

how many hands did this dude have?

He was one busy little bee.....................................................................................

JMHO

I have a question. If the shooter was indeed gay, in his mind would killing other gays and being a "martyr" be the only way he could get to heaven or their equivalent of heaven?

I've had that thought. Listening to Imams talking about compassion, getting himself more and more worked up by visiting the club, and finally making himself a "martyr" to get to heaven. And his 72 raisins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle