FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

His FB posts also highlight home birth and organic foods (anti-processed anything), so I do get the vibe that they were very much into natural everything.*****

Eating wholesome organic foods goes a long way to explaining his ballooning body. NOT! I'll bet he LOVED fast food. Maybe he left the house to get a fast food fix. I wonder if he had pizza delivered while he was holed up?

Another theory is that the overspending to appear to live large may have been an intentional attempt to show up his murderous hated father who only served 2 years in prison and who still lived close by. Like, “See what you did to me did not destroy me. Look how well I am doing despite everything I’ve been through.” The same might be said for the murder. Aware that the hated father was watching his life, he may have “over killed” entire family as an angry outburst at the father. Oftentimes victims of crime will “give up” on life, shut down, and contemplate annihilating everyone they love to show themselves n the world, especially their abuser, that they are empty, done, have nothing left in their heart. Like “Look Dad, this is what u brought me to. I care about nothing and no one.” If they can’t live large and show him up in that way, they will get his attention another way... by destroying everything around them.

Another theory is that the overspending to appear to live large may have been an intentional attempt to show up his murderous hated father who only served 2 years in prison and who still lived close by. Like, “See what you did to me did not destroy me. Look how well I am doing despite everything I’ve been through.” The same might be said for the murder. Aware that the hated father was watching his life, he may have “over killed” entire family as an angry outburst at the father. Oftentimes victims of crime will “give up” on life, shut down, and contemplate annihilating everyone they love to show themselves n the world, especially their abuser, that they are empty, done, have nothing left in their heart. Like “Look Dad, this is what u brought me to. I care about nothing and no one.” If they can’t live large and show him up in that way, they will get his attention another way... by destroying everything around them.

I hope someone can help me out here - is AT’s mom still alive?

Tragic end as $2680 council debt spirals to $131,000

Interesting article. Handsome bloke tops himself over debt and leaves note. Might be a window into the mind of AT.

This is a tragedy that befell a good man. He wasn’t living large, he was just a poor administrator.

Debt collectors like these are the worst. Add-on charges until they could seize the main asset.

Very different to AT I think. Not least because this poor man excused himself from the world and certainly wished no harm on innocent family members.

I had professional contact with a debt collector once (as service provider). He was a psychopath. And liked the finer things in life. And beat his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal