GUILTY FL - Michael Keetley accused of murdering Juan, 28, and Sergio Guitron, 22, Nov 2010 *mistrial in 2020*

I've been following this case and agree MK seems bored even though the evidence the state has put up does have some weight to it. Witnesses also agree that he has had more mobility in his hand then he claims, holding and firing weapons. IMO got this tummy feeling again that he was the shooter bent on dishing out his form of justice without having a idea who the mask shooter was despite rumors floating about of the Kreeper. The states witnesses have been solid despite MK's defense playing word games with them. The ole Crazy justice train is parked out in CO. but in the meantime surfing about on the forum here and keeping my body language feelers sharp watching MK with head on chin and his assorted sweater choices, Yawn.

Most recently:
Prosecutors will continue questioning of Connie Bell, Digital Crimes Analyst. Bell reviewed the content on Keetley’s laptop and cell phones.

I've been following this case and agree MK seems bored even though the evidence the state has put up does have some weight to it. Witnesses also agree that he has had more mobility in his hand then he claims, holding and firing weapons. IMO got this tummy feeling again that he was the shooter bent on dishing out his form of justice without having a idea who the mask shooter was despite rumors floating about of the Kreeper. The states witnesses have been solid despite MK's defense playing word games with them. The ole Crazy justice train is parked out in CO. but in the meantime surfing about on the forum here and keeping my body language feelers sharp watching MK with head on chin and his assorted sweater choices, Yawn.
Hey, @Edvis! Great to see you here. I'm only a little familiar with this case. I've watched trial at all. MK looks to be frozen in time with his usual pose. lol. I'm heading over to watch the obsessed ex-boyfriend case. Need to check that one out.

Still Missing - WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *arrest*

DAILY TRIAL HIGHLIGHTS

DAY 7 – 3/14/23

• Former Ruskin resident Wesley Smith, testifies about his interactions with Michael Keetley.
  • Smith moved from the area before the November 2010 shooting because of gang activity and other reasons.
  • Wesley Smith and David Beckwith met Keetley in the neighborhood after Keetley’s robbery incident.
  • According to Smith, he and Keetley discussed modifications to a Glock.
  • WATCH: Ice Cream Man Murder Retrial: Day 7

Will check in to see what sweater he's wearing today lol then slide over to the Ex- boyfriend murder trial since it looks to be picking up steam and a new day for crazy over there.

DAILY TRIAL HIGHLIGHTS
DAY 8 – 3/15/23

• State crime lab analyst Connie Bell spent most of the day on the stand describing digital evidence she found on a laptop that law enforcement seized from the home where Keetley lived with his parents.
  • Law enforcement asked Bell to search the hard drive for a series of keywords related to Keetley’s alleged plot to kill the people who shot him, such as “Omar” and “Bailon” and “Creeper” and “Ocean Mist.”
  • The search yielded thousands of results, but only a handful were of evidentiary value because they were stripped of context from being deleted or relegated to unallocated space through other means.
  • The laptop connected to the Keetley’s mobile hotspot the morning of the shootings at 1:18 a.m. and disconnected at 2:29 a.m., when the shootings occurred.
  • The jury heard the first description of the suspect that Gonzalo Guevara gave to an officer in the hospital.

DAILY TRIAL HIGHLIGHTS
DAY 9 – 3/16/23

• Lt. Jose Lugo — the lead case detective in 2010 – defended the way he conducted the photo lineup with Gonzalo Guevara that led to Michael Keetley’s identification even though it violated some of Hillsborough County’s standard operating procedures.
  • On cross, Lugo explained why investigators set their sights on Keetley instead of digging deeper into Omar “Creeper” Bailon or the possibility the shootings were gang-related.
  • Loud arguments over whether the defense violated a pretrial motion by asking Lugo if he investigated another shooting two weeks before the homicides. Judge Sabella let the question stand after finding that a prior ruling only applied to another witness and that the defense was entitled to ask Lugo about it.
  • After Judge Sabella warned the lawyers that he’ll have to declare a mistrial if the jury can’t extend their service into the week of 3/27, the state said they can’t go into the week of 3/27 and agreed to do longer days starting at 8:30 a.m. and going until 5:30/6 p.m.

See what the state brings today, need to dig in though with something solid. The first time around for MK ended in a acquittal 10 to 2 and the defense this time around seems to be poking a couple holes in the states case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back