FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to find out

Seepage bogs are characterized by saturated, highly acidic, sandy soil and are dominated by low growing plant species, such as grasses and carnivorous plants. Proceeding past the diorama, visitors experience a change in scale where they encounter larger-than-life pitcher plants.

ScreenHunter_02Nov211740.jpg

Wow, Wedgefield sure is close to Goldenrod. You know ... Goldenrod and Lee Vista Blvd. Surely you all remember who lives there. Yep, DS.

Oh Thank God TES will be here Sunday!

Thank you Tim Miller! :blowkiss:

Praying for Michelle:praying:

www.wkmg.com Not posted yet. Heard it on tv

Did they come? I remember Tim Miller saying he never wanted to step foot in FL again. Hoping that was in the heat of the moment and changed his mind.

I still wonder if Michelle WAS going to "pick up" the kids when she told her sister that at 2:30. Pick them up from daycare or the babysitter.

And then she went to drop them off with their Dad at 4.

Maybe she took them to eat first, or took them home to get some of their things, or took them to the park... spent an hour or so with them.
I haven't heard anything that would dispute that and it makes perfect sense to me.
I also think it would be helpful to know where she was, for witnesses and retracing her steps. Seeing who might have spotted her.

But wasn't she expected to be home for her 11yo when he got home from school at 3:30pm? That's why I'm so confused by this timeline. How could she be home for her 11yo at 3:30 and drop the twins off at 4:00? Unless was the 11yo supposed to go with her to drop them off?

DairyGirl

HLN used a portion of your first YouTube videos of People's Court with the dogs barking in the background. I know you removed those videos from YouTube, however, I noticed another YouTube channel downloaded YOUR video and re-uploaded it to their channel.

That is funny considering all the nastiness I heard about on those videos. I guess my dogs are famous.

have-a-great-day-.jpg

Did they come? I remember Tim Miller saying he never wanted to step foot in FL again. Hoping that was in the heat of the moment and changed his mind.

I believe TES got there Sat. night and were probably briefed by LE on Sun. I read on FB that they are handling Equestrian search aspect of it and assume more, That's all I know

hth

I believe TES got there Sat. night and were probably briefed by LE on Sun. I read on FB that they are handling Equestrian search aspect of it and assume more, That's all I know

hth

I'm glad!

But wasn't she expected to be home for her 11yo when he got home from school at 3:30pm? That's why I'm so confused by this timeline. How could she be home for her 11yo at 3:30 and drop the twins off at 4:00? Unless was the 11yo supposed to go with her to drop them off?

I think that is a key glitch that makes the ex seem guilty of doing something to her. I do not believe that she told him she was 'going shopping' @ 2:30, when her 11 yr old was on his way home from school and expecting her to be there.

That is funny considering all the nastiness I heard about on those videos. I guess my dogs are famous.

have-a-great-day-.jpg

That's how my Misha became famous as he would bark when I would record Nancy Grace. Now he has a huge fan club and his own Playlist. :great:

That's how my Misha became famous as he would bark when I would record Nancy Grace. Now he has a huge fan club and his own Playlist. :great:

That is funny. Some other "nice" person commented on how bad the quality of my video was. I told them if they could find a better video out there let me know and I would take mine down. I don't do this normally but I know people wanted to see the appearance and I just happened to have it recorded. No good deed and all that.
I wrote the person who stole my video a message since they don't accept comments, and thanked her for stealing my bad quality video and not giving me credit.

I think that is a key glitch that makes the ex seem guilty of doing something to her. I do not believe that she told him she was 'going shopping' @ 2:30, when her 11 yr old was on his way home from school and expecting her to be there.

So did she drop the twins off at 2:30 or 4:00?

So did she drop the twins off at 2:30 or 4:00?

The original reports had her dropping them off at 2:30, and driving off from her ex's.
And her 11 yr old came home at 3:30, was surprised that hsi mom was not home, called his grandma, who eventually called 911.
But I think grandma called her son first, who texted Michelle and asked where she was at 4:00. Even though they got a reply that said Waterford, they called in a missing person's report.

Hello, this is my first time posting. I started searching the Internet looking up all I could find because I'm not in the area right now and I personally know DS. I have known him for about 13 years and would trust him with my life as well as my kids. There is no doubt in my mind he is innocent. I know what you are going on is based off of what you hear on the news and from the beginning they have gotten so much wrong it's unbelievable!

The court show was taped in the beginning of June! Since then Michelle has had no problem leaving the twins with him and he has been an active father! He loves his children more than I could ever imagine him loving another person. He makes sure to serves them fresh veggies, makes them fruit salads, watches cartoons with them. He teaches his children manners and respect, right and wrong. Hes also a proud Marine. He served his country in the Army and the Marines. When the world gets caught up in the who's who of Hollywood DS posts names of our military that have been KIA to show respect and give us perspective! He's not a perfect person and does have flaws and makes mistakes just like you and I. The show was about what happened that one night and yes he made some bad choices and the show made him look like an a$$. But there was TWO PEOPLE in that relationship and neither were perfect. I'm NOT trying bash Michelle I'm just being honest. If he was so dangerous then why did she keep going back? Why did she leave their children with him? She went to his home alone because she was NOT afraid. Another thing the media is saying is her time of disappearance is 2:30 not true she dropped the twins off at 4 and it was NOT DS who told them she went shopping it was assumed from the text to her brother. The police were not called til after she didn't show for work from what I understand from him. His friends and family have been praying for Michelle's safe return since the cops left his house Thursday night long before the botched reports from the media.

Yes the story is heard all too often that a young mother drops of the kids to never be seen from again and the ex charged with murder. But that is not this case not only would he never do that to another person but he would never do that to the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN!! The only thing that really annoyed me is it seems like you forgot that he is a real person those twins are real children it's NOT a story it's real life and y'all have seemed so disrespectful and so non chalant about it. He's at home taking care of his children protecting them from the television, the news, the media so they arent scared because they miss their mother. So please think twice before you post what you do because this is a public site and God forbid her oldest isn't surfin the net and comes across this site talking about his mother being strangled or hit in the head. I hope I don't offend you all coming on to your website but I just couldn't take it anymore and had to turn this man and these children into real people and show how wrong the media has been.

Have a good day.

Bumping this post for those that may not have read it yet.

So in listening to Patty G's video, only part way thru. JVM said the Saloon is close to where she works? I thought she works closer to Sanford?

Then the brother said something that made sense about the text. Earlier it was reported that the text was "bogus" which was misleading making me think someone else had sent it(still a very good possibility) BUT he stated she could have simply been heading that direction.

Back to listening....

The ex is not considered a suspect and that is really being reiterated on every piece of news. JVM askes the brother if ex was at the Vigil and he said he was not but he understood as he has been portrayed badly. JVM said they tried to reach out to him to no avail but did say the family is in contact with him.

JVM was going over past violent history, yelling in front of the kids, breaking a window and more . The brother seemed to surprised to hear it. He said he did not know that.

I don't know why they are not updating the videos, but at this news station, mom is wavering on the x. Basically she says sometimes she believes him and sometimes she doesn't. It shows mom in the camper with Florida Gators shirt on. The link below is not the video.
http://www.wesh.com/news/29820149/detail.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by hon3yb33
Hello, this is my first time posting. I started searching the Internet looking up all I could find because I'm not in the area right now and I personally know DS. I have known him for about 13 years and would trust him with my life as well as my kids. There is no doubt in my mind he is innocent. I know what you are going on is based off of what you hear on the news and from the beginning they have gotten so much wrong it's unbelievable!

The court show was taped in the beginning of June! Since then Michelle has had no problem leaving the twins with him and he has been an active father! He loves his children more than I could ever imagine him loving another person. He makes sure to serves them fresh veggies, makes them fruit salads, watches cartoons with them. He teaches his children manners and respect, right and wrong. Hes also a proud Marine. He served his country in the Army and the Marines. When the world gets caught up in the who's who of Hollywood DS posts names of our military that have been KIA to show respect and give us perspective! He's not a perfect person and does have flaws and makes mistakes just like you and I. The show was about what happened that one night and yes he made some bad choices and the show made him look like an a$$. But there was TWO PEOPLE in that relationship and neither were perfect. I'm NOT trying bash Michelle I'm just being honest. If he was so dangerous then why did she keep going back? Why did she leave their children with him? She went to his home alone because she was NOT afraid. Another thing the media is saying is her time of disappearance is 2:30 not true she dropped the twins off at 4 and it was NOT DS who told them she went shopping it was assumed from the text to her brother. The police were not called til after she didn't show for work from what I understand from him. His friends and family have been praying for Michelle's safe return since the cops left his house Thursday night long before the botched reports from the media.

Yes the story is heard all too often that a young mother drops of the kids to never be seen from again and the ex charged with murder. But that is not this case not only would he never do that to another person but he would never do that to the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN!! The only thing that really annoyed me is it seems like you forgot that he is a real person those twins are real children it's NOT a story it's real life and y'all have seemed so disrespectful and so non chalant about it. He's at home taking care of his children protecting them from the television, the news, the media so they arent scared because they miss their mother. So please think twice before you post what you do because this is a public site and God forbid her oldest isn't surfin the net and comes across this site talking about his mother being strangled or hit in the head. I hope I don't offend you all coming on to your website but I just couldn't take it anymore and had to turn this man and these children into real people and show how wrong the media has been.

Have a good day.
Bumping this post for those that may not have read it yet.
==============================================================================
I can see how difficult it would be to read about michelle being strangled or hit in the head. But the fact is that she has gone missing. And being the mother of beautiful young children, I am sure she would be back home right now if only she could. So I have no problem speculating about WHY she might be unable to come back home right now. It has to be done because she needs to be found.

Her ex is suspicious, imo, because of their past domestic history. Did she take out a restraint order in 2009? I am glad they seemed to be working things out now. And I hope he had nothing to do with it at all. But I do not feel bad about putting his name out there as a potential suspect. There are things which point to him potentially. And others which do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11