FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I the mom thinks someone has her and is using her, like in human trafficking. They drug up the girls and then they are used against their will. Trying not to be too insensitive here with my wording.

If you are talking about trafficking, as in prostitutes, they don't usually take women that age, they go after young girls, usually 12-14. Not 30-something women.

Please forgive me if I'm asking something that has already been answered. There are a lot of posts to read and I'm trying to catch up. Did Michelle do mobile spray tanning? If so, is this something that's done through the actual business or something she booked herself... ie... people call on her cell to book appts vs an office.

Excellent question. I'd like to know what type of work she was engaged in if anyone knows about it.

Truthslueth & sparky,......."Funny stuff" about the liver :floorlaugh: Glad we're all friends again. :)

Watching the video, I see the mother and brother do not see the ex as a suspect, nor do the police and he is said to be the custodian of the twins now.

I wonder why the mother of Michelle feels so adament, (I would kick the door down to get her)...is being held against her will by some unknown faction or persons?

Perhaps the LE gave them such info as to what to believe.:waitasec:

I could be wrong, but if it were my daughter, I think I would be hoping she was kidnapped and being held somewhere, even drugged, rather than finding out she had been raped and murdered and her body dumped in a lake or pond.
IIRC, Beth Twitty thought the same thing when she arrived in Aruba, that Natalee was in some crack house, being drugged and held against her will.

I could be wrong, but if it were my daughter, I think I would be hoping she was kidnapped and being held somewhere, even drugged, rather than finding out she had been raped and murdered and her body dumped in a lake or pond.
IIRC, Beth Twitty thought the same thing when she arrived in Aruba, that Natalee was in some crack house, being drugged and held against her will.

You are correct, now that I think back. Both Beth T & her ex husband, Natalie's father searched in all those crack houses,both of them. :(

hey yall.. im still trying to get caught up on this case, but i just saw that the ex was ruled out and that this might be a car jacking??

who, with the intention of doing a car jacking, leaves the car and takes the driver??

Not all carjackings are for the car. Sometimes they stop the car to get to the person, and leave the car abandoned.
When they hijack a plane, is it always their intent to steal the plane?

You are correct, now that I think back. Both Beth T & her ex husband, Natalie's father searched in all those crack houses,both of them. :(

Beth and Jug searched the crack houses, Dave Holloway searched the landfills. I can't think of anything worse than a father looking for his daughter in a landfill. My heart went out to all of them, and Natalee has yet to be found. Beth had that extra measure of determination that this mom seems to have. I can certainly understand her feelings, and it probably helps give her the strength to get through each day.

Tony Pipitone from Local6 just reported that they have obtained video footage that will give info into where Michelle was on Thursday, but we have to wait until 11:00 to hear.

http://www.clickorlando.com/

Jane's covering Karen Swift currently but Michelle's story is coming up later in the hour...

K Jane is covering Michelle NOW...i promise.

Do we know anything about the new guy in her life? How they met? What about the ex? Does he have a new gf?

Here's the timeline I am working on... I am still looking for the source for 2:30pm. I'll follow up with my other sources in another post. **edit: I can't seem to share my google docs on my iPad so I will have to follow up in the morning since I left my laptop at work**

Thursday, November 17th Timeline

2:00: The People's Court airs on TV
2:30: Last seen by friends - LE (sister) commented that MP was going to pick up the kids, and go home to take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work. I assume MP visited the Salon.
3:15: New boyfriend received last text from MP
3:30: 11yo son comes home from school, calls YS because MP is not home.
4:00: Last seen by DS (supposedly dropped off the twins)
4:30: Decoy text sent to DE from MP's iPhone indicating she was in Waterford
7:30: Didn't show up for work at The Barn in Sanford
8:00: iPhone powers off near Jesse Blacks & Bell Isle

Here's the timeline I am working on... I am still looking for the source for 2:30pm. I'll follow up with my other sources in another post.

2:30: Last seen by friends - LE (sister) commented that MP was going to pick up the kids, and go home to take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work. I assume MP visited the Salon.

Thanks for the timeline. Do we know where the twins were when she went to pick them up? Are they in Daycare? Why did it take 1 1/2 hours to drop the twins off at their dads?

Here's the timeline I am working on... I am still looking for the source for 2:30pm. I'll follow up with my other sources in another post. **edit: I can't seem to share my google docs on my iPad so I will have to follow up in the morning since I left my laptop at work**

Per WFTV
"An eyewitness told WFTV she saw Parker's Hummer on a curb at the Walden Palms condominium complex at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday when she was walking her dog. That is only hours when Parker's cellphone went dead, investigators said."

...If relevant to add to your timeline...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/witness-missing-moms-hummer-seen-day-found/nFkP8/

Thanks for the timeline. Do we know where the twins were when she went to pick them up? Are they in Daycare? Why did it take 1 1/2 hours to drop the twins off at their dads?

I have not been able to locate that information.

On an unrelated note, a friend of mine who actually referred me to YS's salon stated that she believes MP was living in a mobile home on YS's property in Geneva. I have hesitated sharing this information because I was concerned about their privacy, but I saw that someone else had posted something along those lines here so I would also like to verify that is what I've heard as well.

I am still confused about the events from 2:30 onward, but I can't find any more information about it. Due to the recent comments from the family they ARE withholding some information at this point about the investigation.

I have also noticed a lot of inconsistencies in articles. In one article MP's father was named BE and he's really BP. It's like playing a game of telephone. After the information has been copied and there are copies of copies, you are bound to turn up with some mid-information.

The 2:30 in my timeline... I think the source may have been a video. I will keep trying to find it because I think it will help clear up that timeframe a little. If anyone else finds it please post!

Per WFTV
"An eyewitness told WFTV she saw Parker's Hummer on a curb at the Walden Palms condominium complex at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday when she was walking her dog. That is only hours when Parker's cellphone went dead, investigators said."

...If relevant to add to your timeline...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/witness-missing-moms-hummer-seen-day-found/nFkP8/

Thanks, I will add it... I'll also share my timeline on google docs with you guys. I will probably not make it editable though.

BBM

It is my understanding Michelle dropped the kids off to the x at 2:30 from Mom on MSM.

The only time I've seen this and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is from one single post yesterday?

DD ~ Do you know the name of the beauty school Michelle graduated from? I knew it but have forgotten. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member