FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
=Mr. Noatak;7427621]My opinions only, no facts here:

Regarding the list of questions posted earlier- where was Michelle herself living when she disappeared? With her ex-boyfriend, current boyfriend, parents....? I seem to have missed this essential piece of information in all that I have read here.

I can add that to the question list, if others feel that it is uncertain. My understanding is that she lives in Geneva, but feel that it wouldn't be appropriate to ask for or list an exact address.

Nobodynoz - I love the questions list. I've been unable to spend much time the past couple of days because my hubby twisted his back in a direction that it wasn't meant to go. So, pain killers and chiropractors!!!

Thanks for posting the list. The note that goes with item #84 (Dale arriving at parents house) should maybe specify that DS II and Dale's defense attorney have stated this. We haven't heard anything directly from DS Jr. I am probably being too picky, but I'm hoping to avoid future confusion where we all start hunting for DS Jr's exact statement.

Originally posted by RabidBadger
Originally Posted by Ironhorse
The question remains how was her vehicle at Alafaya at around 4pm then? That's the part that bugs me...

Do we have independent evidence yet that this occurred? I'd like to know since the location and time are inconsistent in your posts.

And in this lies the rub with many people(moo from reading the multiple pages of posts over the last 12-24hrs discussing this exact issue).. Meaning due to there being completely and totally different times given as the time of the alleged sighting of Michelle's distinctive Hummer.. Most importantly is the fact that original time stated of the alleged sighting does line up with the patterns and evidence we know occurred that day(ie. our specific times that we do know for certain along with info released by LE such as the pings that day/night).. The problem lies in that at a much later time(ATLEAST days if not a week after she disappeared) the time of the alleged sighting suddenly changes.. That altering or changing of this all important alleged sighting time suddenly springs forth major inconsistencies with the facts of this case(tho there may be only few there are still facts).. these inconsistencies arise ONLY OUT OF the altered/changed time of the alleged sighting.. It is this issue that causes many of us great concern because claims of inconsistencies are based solely on an altered and changed time.. That's a problem in and of itself and why so many take issue with these newfound claims of inconsistencies(ex. "I can't figure out why Michelle's Hummer could have been in this area at this time?").. These exact questions and theories are derived solely from information that isn't verified In any way whatsoever(tho just as teh posted upthread the extremely easy ways to verify and go to LE with verification in hand to prove the alleged sighting).. But at this point there's no verifying or evidence to substantiate the sighting.. And then on top of that what is most bothersome of all is that the actual time of the sighting has changed(documented by the posts brought forward by Kazoo).. IMO that makes the alleged sighting all the more "iffy" to say the least..

It is that exact issue that is IMO causing some to have concern for there now to be offshoots of theories that are based solely on a sighting that may or may not have happened and the time at the very least is not known for certain.. It's my opinion that derails the accuracy and validity that we all make certain that our discussions are based on(that's actually even in TOS).. That there must be verified factual basis of some type for us to theorize.. It's troublesome when the basis being used has been altered, changed, and on top of that has no means of verification..

I can only speak for myself but it's my opinion that this is the issue at hand that is causing several to be concerned.. It is nothing personal whatsoever it is simply that it is flawed information that IMO isnt fair to Michelle's case to be leading off on wild goose chases that are solely based on that specific flawed information..
Jmo, tho!

I'm really unsure of why so many people are concerned with the facebook post of DJr on that Thursday evening. I am of the opinion that he CALLED it a search when it was actually just the police dept responding to the MP missing call. I'm sure they would have done a random search of the house after she was reported missing .... and he posted about it. They probably then went after a warrant for the THOROUGH search the following night. That's my theory anyway.

Do we know for certain MP wasn't going to go spray tan someone? What if a perp set an appt for a tan and had other ideas for her? To me, that makes sense as to why the Tan decal was removed from the vehicle, because its directly connected to the perps reason of being in contact. Does that make sense? Something inside me still believes this was a crime done by a sexual predator.

Also,I watched the 3part PC on YT and it doesnt appear that Dale was super angry. It didn't seem like that would have fired him up. He didn't seem aggressive to me at all.

I really pray that DS didn't commit a crime against MP, those kids need both of their parents, and if something terrible has happened to MP those kids will need their dad. :(

ETA-What I mean by the PC episode is that I don't see how it would have been embarrassing to DS and that he would be angry watching it.....However, I definitely see how it would cause a conversation between the two, and hopefully DS wasn't drinking....

This is the first article posted regarding MP's phone not pinging in Waterford. I'm off to find more.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

(snip)
The family said they became worried when her brother texted Parker asking where she was, and she responded "Waterford."
"The police said her phone was never in Waterford. They searched the towers, that was a decoy," said Stewart.

This helps tremendously. Because it wasn't the family searching the towers it was LE. I know LE has not been telling the family a whole lot but I doubt they would just outright lie to them...

I'm really unsure of why so many people are concerned with the facebook post of DJr on that Thursday evening. I am of the opinion that he CALLED it a search when it was actually just the police dept responding to the MP missing call. I'm sure they would have done a random search of the house after she was reported missing .... and he posted about it. They probably then went after a warrant for the THOROUGH search the following night. That's my theory anyway.

ITA! That is my thought process on this as well. I wish I knew what time the actual search with the warrant was conducted on November 18th, the following day. We know that the SW is sealed but I wonder if we can find out what time on the 18th the search ocurred.

Any possible simpler scenarios in your head, Maria? I'm curious as well, because I really don't think he's that smart. Do you think she walked off, threw her own phone over a bridge on her way out of town? Wouldn't she run with her new boyfriend if she was gonna do that? Or some other plausible explanation?

And as far as the planning/premeditation aspect, I don't think it was planned specifically at this time, but I can say from experience that sometimes people (and here I'm thinking one particularly evil manipulative hothead ex and his druggie buddies) sit around and actually talk about/discuss what they would do if they HAD to get rid of a body. Yes, I have actually heard these conversations and they scared and sickened me. To the point that if I EVER hear of ANYONE going missing that lives in the area I plan on calling whoever I have to to check in some very precise areas and look into some very questionable people. I have heard exactly how they planned to render an anonymous body unidentifiable to LE and disposed of without leaving a trace. *SHUDDER* (Won't go into any gross details here). But it was a frequent topic of convo and one of the very reasons other than the obvious ones I mentioned above that I chose to leave and never talk to him again. So to sum up, he may not have planned out HER murder specifically on that day, but he may have had such a "plan" in his head if anything ever went down and maybe he just lost his cool and acted on impulse and killed her. BOOM! Plan goes into effect. Far fetched, maybe. But just another possible theory.

(Please don't throw anything at me! I know there's no evidence to suggest this...)

I thought at first this might be a heat of the moment passion kill by Dale but the more and more I think about it, I believe it was premeditated like seabass suggested. I think it's unlikely they just started arguing and poof she was dead and then he had to figure out a plan. If this was the case I think there would be more mess ups. He still has a few starting with his timeline, but if he had planned this a long time in advance, they may never find the body - think Natalie Halloway. We are pretty sure who did that murder and it's the same case here in my opinion.

I believe he had a plan all mapped out in theory ahead of time and watched the show and said "today is the day". He did say to her once before " you're day is coming"

Does anyone know if LE searched the Moss Park area which is surounded by 2 huge lakes??? This park would be about 10 min drive from DS home. I'm starting to the think with all this timeline confusion, if he did do something to Michelle, he would have had to work really fast if he was doing this on his own and perhaps staying local would have made it easier.

This helps tremendously. Because it wasn't the family searching the towers it was LE. I know LE has not been telling the family a whole lot but I doubt they would just outright lie to them...

I'm still trying to locate more articles. I'm pretty sure of one thing. LE has never discussed where the phone did ping when the Waterford text was sent. Off to search.

I posted this yesterday. So tear it a part. :)

This is only my opinion based on the information found below.

From the video link that Analyze This and Smooth have so kindly provided for me,

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/vide...missing/vFHHr/

it is timestamped 11/18/2011. It starts off saying Michelle has been missing over 30 hrs. At 2:58 of the video the reporter says (paraphrasing) they were here about 10:30. Tonight when we stopped by his condo he was no where to be found.....

So if Dale Smith's condo was searched on Friday 11/18/2011, Michelle has been missing over 30 hrs, crime scene unit was there around 10:30 pm, and the reporter stopped by and no one was home....then why did

Dale Smith post on Thursday 11/17/2011 at 11:08 pm

Oh man, oh man, (expletive) Michelle the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me and said she never showed up for work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother.

At this link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police...g-woman/nFg3d/

WFTV was also there on Friday night when police took items from Smith's home. Investigators will not say if any evidence was taken from the home.

I realize this article was Posted: 11:47 a.m. Friday, Nov. 18, 2011
but if you read it, it's like it was updated and WFTV didn't stamp it as updated.

From ABC News

Smith Jr.'s condominium was similarly searched on Nov. 18.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/peoples-cou...7#.TuH9InMbVIM

In this video Lauren says she called the police and they drove by Dale Smith's condo and Michelle's vehicle wasn't there. She never says his condo was searched.

Michelle Parker: News 11/30/11 - YouTube

Michelle Parker: News 11/30/11 - YouTube

(Thank you Patti G)

So what am I missing here. Did OPD search on DSjr's condo on Thursday 11/17/2011 or was it Friday 11/18/2011
OR
Is Dale Smith lying?

ETA: Patti G has contacted WFTV about the dates and WFTV has verified they were there on Friday Nov 18 not the 17th. Her posts are in the beginning of this thread for today.

ETA Again WFTV's article was updated again today, but the date stays the same.

It appears that WFTV just doesn't update their articles when they add something new, including videos. The 30 hours statement within the article dated in the AM on 11/18/11, is just one of WFTV's lack of updating and posting the last time and day.

When WFTV responded back to me today, they indicated that the media did not receive anything with regards to Michelle being missing until Friday, 11/18/11.

It makes sense now that since the media did not get the info about Michelle until Friday 11/18, as there was no one hanging around Dale's condo when LE "apparently", (not confirmed) went to Dale's condo to do a search for Michelle on 11/17/11.

Now the 30 hours report. I guess it depends on what hour they officially used to determine Michelle went missing. Could they have used 3:18 PM when the Hummer was seen on the tape, or perhaps 4:00 PM according to what Lauren stated Dale claims Michelle was there?

I am thinking that at some point perhaps WFTV knocked on Dale's door before LE got there and they received no answer OR after LE did their search at the condo on 11/18, then WFTV at some point decided to knock on Dale's door and no one answered.

IMO, even if Dale was there, he certainly wouldn't answer his door with the media outside.

It's clear that WFTV was there, so did WFTV hear something being dispatched "on air" that brought WFTV to Dale's condo on 11/18 right at the time that LE showed up to do the search or was it WFTV's lucky day!

Regarding Lauren indicating that LE did a drive-by, it possible they did, but I just feel in my gut, the information about LE being inside Dale's condo, is one of those "close to the vest" that LE is not sharing and the media wasn't aware of Michelle missing at that time.

Although, Dale did post on his Facebook they were there.

I don't think we will have a clear answer regarding 11/17 and LE searching inside Dale's condo unless we can get a reporter to ask the family that direct question.

Do we know for certain MP wasn't going to go spray tan someone? What if a perp set an appt for a tan and had other ideas for her? To me, that makes sense as to why the Tan decal was removed from the vehicle, because its directly connected to the perps reason of being in contact. Does that make sense? Something inside me still believes this was a crime done by a sexual predator...

Respectfully, snipped by me. I don't know if Michelle owned the business or if she was just an employee for it. I would assume there would be some type of record of such..business-wise for tax purposes or something like that. Regardless, if she had a GPS on her Hummer and used it to get around town, the cops have it and could see if she plugged any addresses in it for that day. They have had her car since the 18th, and 10 days later came out and identified Dale Smith, Jr. publically as their primary suspect. I like your theory. I admit I am going by what Michelle's family said that Dale told them on the 17th when she went missing. He said that she made it to his house at 4:00 which conflicts with the 3:18pm time stamp from the neighbors surveillance cameras. We have been told in various articles that he said Michelle only stayed around 10 minutes at his abode before leaving. We have also learned from the family that DS told them that she told him that she was going shopping in Waterford. According to LE her cell phone never pinged there. Why not just tell him she had a spray job instead of shopping?

I think LE has their reasons for naming him as a suspect. Why that is, only they know...

Kimb, I sincerely appreciate your going to the trouble to post this for me. I still hope to hear from someone who might have heard of the ACTUAL location from which the text was sent.

I don't think police have released the origination of the Waterford ping yet. What they have said is that it didn't originate in Waterford and that Michelle wasn't in that area when the text was sent. Earlier I said the Waterford text definitively originated in the Belle Island area. Correction: All I can say based on what LE has said is that it did NOT originate from Waterford and that LE says she was't in the Waterford area at the time it eas sent. Still think Dale sent it and that it was bogus and that she was already incapacitated or dead by then.

Do we know for certain MP wasn't going to go spray tan someone? What if a perp set an appt for a tan and had other ideas for her? To me, that makes sense as to why the Tan decal was removed from the vehicle, because its directly connected to the perps reason of being in contact. Does that make sense? Something inside me still believes this was a crime done by a sexual predator.

Also,I watched the 3part PC on YT and it doesnt appear that Dale was super angry. It didn't seem like that would have fired him up. He didn't seem aggressive to me at all.

I really pray that DS didn't commit a crime against MP, those kids need both of their parents, and if something terrible has happened to MP those kids will need their dad. :(

ETA-What I mean by the PC episode is that I don't see how it would have been embarrassing to DS and that he would be angry watching it.....However, I definitely see how it would cause a conversation between the two, and hopefully DS wasn't drinking....

I think that if she had a tanning job there would be evidence in her call logs. I cannot think of any other way that it would have been set up besides by her cell phone. And she did not mention that to her sis, at 2:30, only that she was going to drop the kids at Dales, then come take a nap before work.

So if there were a new tanning appt. set up, it would have been by cell phone, imo. And LE would have seen that and had gone in that direction. imo

Iron just check your epass because

Toll Booth 417 and Lee Vista and
Toll Booth 408 and Alfaya

There two locations are very far apart Correct?
and only one is near the waterford area...
But the other isnt? Right?

Having the hummer three cars behind you is important to tell but make sure using your epass records as to what toll booth you were at that day...Dont let your memory confirm it for you...get the epass records:seeya:

There is no toll to exit at Alafaya Trail off the 408 going east. Just like there is not one entering from Alafaya Trail going west on the 408.

The last toll traveling east on the 408 is between exit 19 Dean Road and exit 20 Rouse Rd. It is also the first toll you would hit traveling west getting on the 408 from Alafaya Trail.

Does anyone know if LE searched the Moss Park area which is surounded by 2 huge lakes??? This park would be about 10 min drive from DS home. I'm starting to the think with all this timeline confusion, if he did do something to Michelle, he would have had to work really fast if he was doing this on his own and perhaps staying local would have made it easier.

Woops actually its a 25 min drive.

And in this lies the rub with many people(moo from reading the multiple pages of posts over the last 12-24hrs discussing this exact issue).. Meaning due to there being completely and totally different times given as the time of the alleged sighting of Michelle's distinctive Hummer.. Most importantly is the fact that original time stated of the alleged sighting does line up with the patterns and evidence we know occurred that day(ie. our specific times that we do know for certain along with info released by LE such as the pings that day/night).. The problem lies in that at a much later time(ATLEAST days if not a week after she disappeared) the time of the alleged sighting suddenly changes.. That altering or changing of this all important alleged sighting time suddenly springs forth major inconsistencies with the facts of this case(tho there may be only few there are still facts).. these inconsistencies arise ONLY OUT OF the altered/changed time of the alleged sighting.. It is this issue that causes many of us great concern because claims of inconsistencies are based solely on an altered and changed time.. That's a problem in and of itself and why so many take issue with these newfound claims of inconsistencies(ex. "I can't figure out why Michelle's Hummer could have been in this area at this time?").. These exact questions and theories are derived solely from information that isn't verified In any way whatsoever(tho just as teh posted upthread the extremely easy ways to verify and go to LE with verification in hand to prove the alleged sighting).. But at this point there's no verifying or evidence to substantiate the sighting.. And then on top of that what is most bothersome of all is that the actual time of the sighting has changed(documented by the posts brought forward by Kazoo).. IMO that makes the alleged sighting all the more "iffy" to say the least..

It is that exact issue that is IMO causing some to have concern for there now to be offshoots of theories that are based solely on a sighting that may or may not have happened and the time at the very least is not known for certain.. It's my opinion that derails the accuracy and validity that we all make certain that our discussions are based on(that's actually even in TOS).. That there must be verified factual basis of some type for us to theorize.. It's troublesome when the basis being used has been altered, changed, and on top of that has no means of verification..

I can only speak for myself but it's my opinion that this is the issue at hand that is causing several to be concerned.. It is nothing personal whatsoever it is simply that it is flawed information that IMO isnt fair to Michelle's case to be leading off on wild goose chases that are solely based on that specific flawed information..
Jmo, tho!

I Couldn't agree more. Talking about an unconfirmed sighting is very unproductive. Nothing against Iron - just think we should stick to known facts. Certainly there is room for other theories and speculation but this wild goose chase of going back to "well it can't be true because her vehicle was here at 4pm or some other time" distracts from our discussions in my opinion...

I agree with your theory. I am pretty sure that once she was reported missing, and LE came out to ttalk to the family, the first thing they ask is" Where was the last place she went?" That is the obvious starting point. She could have easily been verified to have left the Daycare with her kids, with one phone call. So the next destination was Dales. And I bet LE was suspicious just because it was an ex and the father of her kids. That makes it an automatic red flag. Add in past domestic situations and it is really red flagged. So I have no doubt that they sent a unit out there to see if her Hummer was there or anywhere around there.

Ironhorse, I really appreciate you participating here, and I've found your posts interesting from the beginning. It's good to hear your perspective, as well as everyone's. I think you're on target in much of what you've said. I certainly agree with you about polygraphs!

All is greatly appreciated :)

I like all of you wish to see this womans mysterious disappearance resolved. I only signed up on WS for this particular case and had never heard of WS before this. Many years ago I used to work in the loss prevention/security field having been certified and licensed by the State (I no longer do that sort of work)

Never once have I said DS Jr is innocent but some seem to think that's what I'm implying. The guy had motive but motive doesn't make people disappear. One needs more than that before assuming he committed a crime. So, without further evidence its healthy to keep other possibilities open that don't include DS Jr...

Furthermore, I having the full belief that me and my co-worker seen MP Hummer on the 408 eastbound and exiting on to Alafaya Trail going North at around 4pm gives me great pause to wonder what really happened. Now granted I could be entirely mistaken in my observations but if I am then both myself and my Co-worker experienced the same delusion independently.

Nothing in that excludes DS Jr from possibly causing harm to MP. But it does bring into question when and where was she exactly at 4pm? If I and my Co-worker are correct then either by camera or toll records her vehicle should have been recorded. Nothing says she had to have her phone with her at that time.

Polygraphs are worthless in my opinion, they are more often used as just scare tactics to get a reaction. Just like whenever a LE officer ask if you'd mind if he searched your car... 99 times out of a hundred the Officer had no intentions of searching your vehicle he/she was just looking to see how'd you answer... Only a few of us that believe in upholding the 4th amendment dare speak out and ask what suspicion gives them cause to conduct a warrantless search? A refusal isn't an admission of wishing to hide something...

All is greatly appreciated :)

Furthermore, I having the full belief that me and my co-worker seen MP Hummer on the 408 eastbound and exiting on to Alafaya Trail going North at around 4pm gives me great pause to wonder what really happened.

Iron, didn't you say you saw the Hummer between 3-4 p.m.? That gives a wide window for different possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther