FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Michelle was trying to run away from him...and I think he stopped her. I will not blame her for being his victim. He was a poor choice to start with...but everyone makes mistakes...they don't deserve to be murdered for it.

No one is blaming her for being a victim and surely no one is saying she deserved to die. EINYROO has said after meeting Dale once that she believes he absolutely could murder someone. I am willing to bet that Michelle knew Dale better than anyone on this board so unless everyone here is wrong about all the things they have said about him being a rotten person, wife beater, sociopath, master manipulator, murderer and the list go on, then I peronally wonder why a girl like Michelle would fall in love with this guy and have kids. Not saying this is Michelle but I know lots of girls who are attracted to the "bad guy" types.

Gators do enjoy fresh food as well. Their fresh food is usually in the form of an animal that they have come across that attracts their attention by moving or thrashing about. It it is too big to eat (such as a deer) they will stash it and it will decompose to a more tender state that makes it easier to eat.

If there are gators around, usually things don't get to stay around long enough to decompose much.

When we are gator hunting we use meat that is kinda ripe because they are attracted to the smell. I have heard that some people would bait their hooks with something that is fresh and still moving which would attract the gator. I would never let Mr Swamp do such a cruel thing.

We have farm animals on our property such as cows and sheep and if one dies, we must dispose of the body which is accomplished best by going and disposing of it in one of the ponds in some wooded property that is family owned. We bring it over there and it disappears quite quickly. (This is not the same as people who feed gators regularly which teaches them to not fear humans while teaching them that humans equal food which leads to gator attacks. We don't interact with the gators at all.)

When we are hunting gators, we bait hooks with the food and the hooks hang about 6 inches ABOVE the water.( Extra line on the hook is in a loose loops so the gator can take it underwater but not go far.)

So they will eat fresh or rotted. If it is meat, they will eat it.

You don't know how this pains me to say all of this because I'm sure this is terrible for people who know and love Michelle to know. I can't imagine the pain they are going through thinking of her having such a terrible fate.

I dont understand why the ex-boyfriends/husbands in these cases are not out there leading searches. I mean, even an ex has more history then a complete stranger out there searching.

Of course.....unless they are guilty of something...

I dont understand why the ex-boyfriends/husbands in these cases are not out there leading searches. I mean, even an ex has more history then a complete stranger out there searching.

He's a suspect. Example: If he found the Iphone, would you say he knew where it was and that's why he found it or would you say, awww what a nice guy, he found her Iphone and now the cops have better leads to follow up on?

I'm still on the fence about Dale until more evidence is revealed but if I was him, I wouldn't be searching either and I'm sure his attorney has advised him not to either.

Gawd...imagine all the things that can go wrong???? Even if he's innocent! Oh dear.

I think that Michelle was trying to run away from him...and I think he stopped her. I will not blame her for being his victim. He was a poor choice to start with...but everyone makes mistakes...they don't deserve to be murdered for it.

I believe part of the facade with some ...like DS jr ...is to come off as a great guy..super friendly...etc.....let's face it...everyone in our world demonstrates a certain degree of niceness imo...what I feel diferentiates each of us ...is how we handle anger...unfortanately some people go to drastic extremes with anger...which is why we are here reading about these sad tragedies :( ...but what I'm trying to say here is...the poor choice is always after the fact..when it is too late...the victim is usually stuck at this point due to either being fooled, naive, gullibe..etc.. what I have learned...before taking the bait when meeting somone new ...test the anger side...see how this person reacts ... ..JMHOs :)

Thank you very much!! this really makes me wonder what Michelle ever saw in this guy and actually makes me wonder what kind of a person she was too.

I was married to a person dx'd as co-morbid APD/NPD (antisocial personality disorder which is the new name for psychopath & sociopath and narcissistic personality disorder). In private my husband could and did turn into a monster but in public he was charming. Everyone who met him loved him - he could spin a story like no other. He could also bend and twist the truth, manipulate people's perceptions of him, and control my actions with something as simple as a look.

In private he raged and broke furniture, broke down doors, threw things at me and our children, held a knife to my throat and pulled a gun on me twice. No one would ever have guessed it from meeting him though. My own parents never knew the extent of the abuse.

What I saw in him was what he wanted me to see. I saw a charming man who initially wrapped me into a fairy tale and told me I was his whole world - I meant everything to him. He made me feel important. He studied me - learned my strengths and weaknesses and employed a veritable weapons cache specially designed for me alone. He could cut me to my knees with one comment. So why did I stay for a decade?

An abuser keeps you close. They make you believe you cannot survive without them, no one will ever want you, and you are inferior to every other woman on the planet. You should feel lucky to have them. If an abuser feels they are losing their grasp on you they turn on their romanticism and charm. Suddenly again they would die without you. You mean everything and they only want what is best for you because they love you.

My abuser also often threatened suicide and (my) homicide should I leave. They are predators who prey on fear, love, hope and trust. Because we also shared children they too were used to manipulate my worst fears - if I left he would sue for sole custody. He did. He lost.

I, unfortunately, will never know Michelle beyond her gorgeous smile. I can tell you what type of woman stays with someone who hurts her though. A woman who believes in the commitment she made, who trusts people she loves and wants to believe the best of them, and who often puts those she loves in front of herself.

He's a suspect. Example: If he found the Iphone, would you say he knew where it was and that's why he found it or would you say, awww what a nice guy, he found her Iphone and now the cops have better leads to follow up on?

I'm still on the fence about Dale until more evidence is revealed but if I was him, I wouldn't be searching either and I'm sure his attorney has advised him not to either.

Gawd...imagine all the things that can go wrong???? Even if he's innocent! Oh dear.

If i didnt do anything, i dont care about anything but finding the missing person. Thats all that would run thru my mind. Not just this case, but in the karen swift case the husband stayed inside the house....sad, depressed, and devestated, supposedly. Why was he not searching 24/7? I dont understand some people. I get what u are saying though. :)

IMO, many very good people end up dating some not so good to very bad people. Often, you don't REALLY know who you are dating/friends with until your webs are already tangled with them. I believe many find themselves saying to themselves "if I knew then what I know now, I would never have dated them". I personally have found myself in that position and it can be very hard to untangle.
Think of Elizabeth Edwards, I do not believe that John Edward's terrible decisions reflected on they type of person she was. MOO.

You're right. That's why shows like, "Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?" exist.

I was married to a person dx'd as co-morbid APD/NPD (antisocial personality disorder which is the new name for psychopath & sociopath and narcissistic personality disorder). In private my husband could and did turn into a monster but in public he was charming. Everyone who met him loved him - he could spin a story like no other. He could also bend and twist the truth, manipulate people's perceptions of him, and control my actions with something as simple as a look.

In private he raged and broke furniture, broke down doors, threw things at me and our children, held a knife to my throat and pulled a gun on me twice. No one would ever have guessed it from meeting him though. My own parents never knew the extent of the abuse.

What I saw in him was what he wanted me to see. I saw a charming man who initially wrapped me into a fairy tale and told me I was his whole world - I meant everything to him. He made me feel important. He studied me - learned my strengths and weaknesses and employed a veritable weapons cache specially designed for me alone. He could cut me to my knees with one comment. So why did I stay for a decade?

An abuser keeps you close. They make you believe you cannot survive without them, no one will ever want you, and you are inferior to every other woman on the planet. You should feel lucky to have them. If an abuser feels they are losing their grasp on you they turn on their romanticism and charm. Suddenly again they would die without you. You mean everything and they only want what is best for you because they love you.

My abuser also often threatened suicide and (my) homicide should I leave. They are predators who prey on fear, love, hope and trust. Because we also shared children they too were used to manipulate my worst fears - if I left he would sue for sole custody. He did. He lost.

I, unfortunately, will never know Michelle beyond her gorgeous smile. I can tell you what type of woman stays with someone who hurts her though. A woman who believes in the commitment she made, who trusts people she loves and wants to believe the best of them, and who often puts those she loves in front of herself.

Thank you for sharing this personal experience and congratulations on getting out.

IMO, many very good people end up dating some not so good to very bad people. Often, you don't REALLY know who you are dating/friends with until your webs are already tangled with them. I believe many find themselves saying to themselves "if I knew then what I know now, I would never have dated them". I personally have found myself in that position and it can be very hard to untangle.
Think of Elizabeth Edwards, I do not believe that John Edward's terrible decisions reflected on they type of person she was. MOO.

I believe life would be a lot easier if it was standard dating procedure to take a trip to the police station and do a criminal background check together... before that Italian dinner and that comedy movie date :) JMO's

No, I can't say that I've ever seen a good side of him...not in the way of, wow I think he's got some great qualities. BUT, my interactions with him were largely in a party atmosphere or at least after one.

respectfully snipped for space...

Michelle did state that he became a different person when he drank. Perhaps, he didn't show her this side of himself until she was fully invested in the relationship...this also makes me wonder: was Dale drinking that day? Perhaps, he was watching the PC episode and having a few beers. Perhaps the fight began when Michelle arrived and noticed that he had been drinking and, big leap here, refused to leave the children with him bc he was intoxicated.

According to dales Facebook page where he is begging for donations (and has only gotten $240 after begging for a week, lol) someone posted that " A person of interest or suspect is not allowed to volunteer in any searches by law". I wonder if that is true.

So he has raised $240 so far. 2 people donated $100 (one was anonymous which makes me think it was his dad or someone who was trying to show that his son has support t encourage others). There where 2 people who each donated $20 (one was anonymous).

The pleas for the money was written by "Dale Smith" but whoever started the FB page refuses to identify themself. I suspect it is DS or DS2. Even though the plea for money was written by "Dale Smith" it was not written in the first person so that leads me to believe it was DS2. Or it could be DS just lying and manipulating (what a surprise, huh?)

If i didnt do anything, i dont care about anything but finding the missing person. Thats all that would run thru my mind. Not just this case, but in the karen swift case the husband stayed inside the house....sad, depressed, and devestated, supposedly. Why was he not searching 24/7? I dont understand some people. I get what u are saying though. :)

BBM: I have to say I would very much care about what the police thought I did or didn't do.

I was falsely arrested in 1996. I was a broke senior in college who had a cheapo car with a loud muffler. I was pulled over for disturbing the peace. When the officer came back to the car after running my license he told me to step out of the car there was a warrant for my arrest...and he handcuffed me and put my in his car and transported me to another county... where said crime was supposed to have occurred. At no point in time was he or his partner even able to tell me why I was being arrested, but they told me to just admit that "I had done it" a number of times. I was terrified and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, I am innocent...keep in mind, I didn't even know why I was being arrested for yet but I did know I hadn't committed any crimes (expect my loud muffler, of course)
I said nothing the entire car ride, I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't.
I do think Dale committed a crime here and is responsible for MP's disappearance, but as for him searching or not, it's a catch 22.

In my case, the police realized within a couple of hours that I was NOT the person they wanted. And no, I didn't sue them. The alleged crime was defrauding Off Track Betting.... where I had never been in my life.

Your story reminded me of the Jennifer Lopez movie, Enough. For anyone who hasn't seen it, I recommend it. It really does show how charming an abuser can be...and one who uses the child/children.

LE keeps reminding us that DSII is their prime POI, however, they have not come right out and stated POI of what crime. This leads me to believe they don't have as much evidence of a murder as some may think. They are only saying he is a POI in her disapearance. I would like to see a reporter come right out and ask the vital question, "Is DSII suspected of murdering Michelle?"

I believe life would be a lot easier if it was standard dating procedure to take a trip to the police station and do a criminal background check together... before that Italian dinner and that comedy movie date :) JMO's

R&BBM: :great::floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Seriously though ... IMO, that is a good idea considering all the :crazy: :crazy: out there ...

JMO ...

According to dales Facebook page where he is begging for donations (and has only gotten $240 after begging for a week, lol) someone posted that " A person of interest or suspect is not allowed to volunteer in any searches by law". I wonder if that is true.

So he has raised $240 so far. 2 people donated $100 (one was anonymous which makes me think it was his dad or someone who was trying to show that his son has support t encourage others). There where 2 people who each donated $20 (one was anonymous).

The pleas for the money was written by "Dale Smith" but whoever started the FB page refuses to identify themself. I suspect it is DS or DS2. Even though the plea for money was written by "Dale Smith" it was not written in the first person so that leads me to believe it was DS2. Or it could be DS just lying and manipulating (what a surprise, huh?)

I seriously doubt his attorney would approve of him doing it...Now, someone very close to him, I'm sure.

LE keeps reminding us that DSII is their prime POI, however, they have not come right out and stated POI of what crime. This leads me to believe they don't have as much evidence of a murder as some may think. They are only saying he is a POI in her disapearance. I would like to see a reporter come right out and ask the vital question, "Is DSII suspected of murdering Michelle?"

He's the prime suspect in her disappearance.

I was married to a person dx'd as co-morbid APD/NPD (antisocial personality disorder which is the new name for psychopath & sociopath and narcissistic personality disorder). In private my husband could and did turn into a monster but in public he was charming. Everyone who met him loved him - he could spin a story like no other. He could also bend and twist the truth, manipulate people's perceptions of him, and control my actions with something as simple as a look. I, unfortunately, will never know Michelle beyond her gorgeous smile. I can tell you what type of woman stays with someone who hurts her though. A woman who believes in the commitment she made, who trusts people she loves and wants to believe the best of them, and who often puts those she loves in front of herself.

(respectfully snipped for space only)

You said exactly what I have been wanting to say for days... I can tell you have been thru it because you speak it exactly as it is. I was married to one exactly the same.. in fact, it sounds like we were married to the same man!

Also, when a control freak such as this realizes they are actually losing total control of their subject, they can and will try anything to get that power back.. they will likely try to be nice first, but when nothing works, they will try violence, anger and any other tactic to regain control of this person they so badly want to control. Maybe Michelle was finally showing that she was truly healing from his abuse, and was into a healthy relationship.. and it sent him over the edge. It would be entirely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa