FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they stopped looking because LE knows she is no longer with us, and they think they'll get a confession. MOO

Confession? Maybe, quite possible. I agree on LE believing, possibly even knowing MP is no longer with us.

Here's something to consider. Three Smiths were questioned, one didn't have an attorney. Would one sing to save their hide?

I think that's a shame. Here in California, kids don't have to have their own rooms in order for their to be visitation. They just have to have their own bed, as in no sharing with daddy, or someone else.

We know the importance of a father in a child's life. Yet it seems like the court system does its darndest to keep men out of their kids' lives. I think that's a huge mistake.

On another topic, regarding searches, I am starting to realize just how expensive they must be. I can never understand why there aren't bushels of people out searching every square inch that can be searched for a missing person.

But cost I think is a huge factor, so unless they know the most logical areas to look, it can be too expensive.

Looking at this case, they can pin point certain areas, but when look at the map, those areas are actually almost limitless and very vast.

I guess there just isn't enough money. But, if that was my loved one, I would organize informal searches with friends and family, trying to do it as professionally as possible, picking a new location every weekend. I'd be like this guy: http://articles.latimes.com/2011/ju...through. It must be emotionally exhausting...

OK so someone parked the Hummer in the exact spot that it had been parked in before over the last few months? This is NOT IMO something that Dale would take a risk in doing. This vehicle was "known" around that area and I can tell you that if this is the case most guys who saw this car coming would be thinking, here comes the pretty girl in the hummer again. Thing is I'm betting who ever drove this car into that complex did so after dark. There would be far to much of a risk for Dale to be seen getting out of the car. Doesn't matter if no one saw someone get out of it after the fact, there would be no way of him knowing if someone would be watching even if it was a peek out of a window.

But it isn't someplace a random stranger would park it either, if it is true she had been seen there a number of times before-how much of a coincidence would that be?? Someone knew she used that lot for some reason and that her vehicle would not stand out there. Maybe DS or someone else she knew was stalking her.

I was curious about the fundraisers myself. On the other hand, I believe that I read that only 50% was allocated to the children. The rest of the money was to be used for searches. I know that in other threads I have read about the expense associated with professional Search and Rescue efforts. Maybe they are working with an organization and planning a more organized search? If so, I hope that they reveal something about that soon, otherwise the fundraisers do seem odd.

I too read at wftv last week that an "investment analyst" said, "A trust NEEDS to be set up for the children BECAUSE it would PREVENT Dale2 from trying to access the monies for the twin's. If a TRUST is not set up, DS2 could file a claim against the money, he is the bio parent left & has legal custody, not the grandparent's collecting the money for the twins.

If Michelle isn't found, it could be years BEFORE SS benefits could be acsessed for the children, it takes years to declare someone dead.

I too read at wftv last week that an "investment analyst" said, "A trust NEEDS to be set up for the children BECAUSE it would PREVENT Dale2 from trying to access the monies for the twin's. If a TRUST is not set up, DS2 could file a claim against the money, he is the bio parent left & has legal custody, not the grandparent's collecting the money for the twins.

If Michelle isn't found, it could be years BEFORE SS benefits could be acsessed for the children, it takes years to declare someone dead.

:welcome5: TY for your post. I was not thinking about certain legal ramifications...though I should have been.

This is what the Morgan & Morgan page says about the trust

The family of missing Florida mom Michelle Parker has retained the services of Morgan and Morgan. A Trust Fund has been established to fund rescue efforts and provide for her children.

http://www.forthepeople.com/

But it isn't someplace a random stranger would park it either, if it is true she had been seen there a number of times before-how much of a coincidence would that be?? Someone knew she used that lot for some reason and that her vehicle would not stand out there. Maybe DS or someone else she knew was stalking her.

Well since it has been there many times before then it is NO coincidence and it was put there for a IMO specific reason. I doubt it was Dale who was stalking her for a few reasons that I can think of. First he was still a big part of her life so he saw he plenty. Second if she was there for a client I highly doubt it was a male she was spray tanning as I believe it was mentioned before that she would only spray people she knew as far as when it came to going to their house and I wouldn't think that she would go to a mans house to do such a thing.

Actually as I type this I just had a thought. What if her car was not put there at all? What if for some unknown reason she went there on her own to see someone? Think about this, supposedly Michelle had been there quite a few times before and in the many times we have seen Michelle's mom being interviewed has she ever mentioned that the location her daughter's Hummer was found was a place that Michelle frequented? Could this be the place that Michelle's mom was referring to when she made the "kick down the door" comment?

That marinadedave or whatever link was deleted by the mods once today already............just sayin'.

OK so someone parked the Hummer in the exact spot that it had been parked in before over the last few months? This is NOT IMO something that Dale would take a risk in doing. This vehicle was "known" around that area and I can tell you that if this is the case most guys who saw this car coming would be thinking, here comes the pretty girl in the hummer again. Thing is I'm betting who ever drove this car into that complex did so after dark. There would be far to much of a risk for Dale to be seen getting out of the car. Doesn't matter if no one saw someone get out of it after the fact, there would be no way of him knowing if someone would be watching even if it was a peek out of a window.

It sounds like it's possible that she knew someone that lived there....or Dale did. I wonder if he ever had the Hummer? It was in his name was it not? Who knows....maybe there were times he wanted to drive it and they switched cars? Or perhaps she asked to use his truck and they switched? I know when my ex husband and I split up there were still a few times we traded cars. My Jeep has a trailer hitch and one time he was moving and asked if he could borrow it to rent a uhaul trailer. There was another time when I was having car troubles and needed to go out of town and we switched. We were on decent terms off and on during our divorce. Perhaps she had a male friend that lived there? Who knows? I would think that LE already has this info, if the witnesses told them this as they stated. Perhaps Dale had a friend over when she dropped off the kids and Dale asked her to give him a ride home?

It sounds like it's possible that she knew someone that lived there....or Dale did. I wonder if he ever had the Hummer? It was in his name was it not? Who knows....maybe there were times he wanted to drive it and they switched cars? Or perhaps she asked to use his truck and they switched? I know when my ex husband and I split up there were still a few times we traded cars. My Jeep has a trailer hitch and one time he was moving and asked if he could borrow it to rent a uhaul trailer. There was another time when I was having car troubles and needed to go out of town and we switched. We were on decent terms off and on during our divorce. Perhaps she had a male friend that lived there? Who knows? I would think that LE already has this info, if the witnesses told them this as they stated. Perhaps Dale had a friend over when she dropped off the kids and Dale asked her to give him a ride home?

I don't see Dale dropping off the Hummer at a friends house.

That marinadedave or whatever link was deleted by the mods once today already............just sayin'.

:eek: I'm sorry. I didn't know. The main purpose of my posting was because I was doing a Google search for pictures, and he has some good pics of where the Hummer was found.

Can I post the pics here without a link? If so I will go and do that.

Gotcha. I sure wish we could discuss this scenario a little further. I absolutely believe it could be a huge key in solving the mystery. (if it's true that is)

Ok I slapped my hand and won't discuss it any more :maddening:

Everytime I see his name...white hot fumes come out of my head. And his "help" in getting Judge Strickland recused. From Casey's case. White hot fumes. :banghead:

JMO but he is a mouth piece for trouble.

At this point, when the cat is away the mice will play...but I think many of us, though were are not entitled to any intell, would appreciate some more information from the police.

I love your posts by the way. I especially liked them posting on the Jonathan Foster case...and that was so tragic...:(

:eek: I'm sorry. I didn't know. The main purpose of my posting was because I was doing a Google search for pictures, and he has some good pics of where the Hummer was found.

Can I post the pics here without a link? If so I will go and do that.

It's best to PM a mod and ask about marinade dave's website link and photos he took and what is allowed or not.

I removed the link from my original post to save the mods the trouble. I had no idea who this guy was, but he had informative pictures. I also didn't know the mods had already removed it. Sometimes I step away frm the computer for real life.

I cant win for losing..lol.

Again, my apologies. If I can post the pics without linking, then I will.

Ive asked twice but no one else seems to find it odd that there was a jab at being a HOA presodent on DS's page. Am I assuming right.. Home Owners Association? Why would someone need to take a jab at being an HOA president :waitasec: Is that person causing problems or acting like a know it all?

Friends and supporters of Dale Smith "Ah the Internet. Where uneducated and uninformed can feel important because they wii never have enough success in their lives to be an HOA president!"

Provisional Comments: Helpful observations without official verification
Notes: Information with some official verification that may help toward resolution

Verified: Answered using official verification (may include supplemental evidence)

1. Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
  2. Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
  3. What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS II’s condo?
  4. Eyewitness or video of above?
  5. When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?
  6. Did DS II know about his neighbor’s video camera? Provisional Comments: The camera is in plain view on the balcony, as seen in photo taken 12/4 by AlwaysWright http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/?action=view&current=December4822.jpg. (Contributed by 4BB)
  7. Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?
  8. Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother.
  9. When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?
  10. When did MP’s sister LE call DS II on 11/17, and what time did Yvonne call DS II 11/17 evening?
  11. What numbers did she try and when (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
  12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call to Rose Av., what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone?
  13. When did DS II return Yvonne’s call, and from what number?
  14. When did LE first contact DS II, and how?
  15. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/17, and when did DS II return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17 to meet LE?
  16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
  17. Was MP’s cell on the entire time up until it was powered down the evening of 11/17, and if it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car), or static in one or more locations? What locations have been noted for her cell between 3:18 PM and when it was powered down?
  18. Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17 (including OnStar, even if it was inactive). Notes: Helpful information and links explaining EPass--http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430815&postcount=400 (Provided by Sparky, 12/12)
  19. Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
  20. Details of search warrant for DS Sr.'s house on Rose Ave.
  21. What is MP’s boyfriend NM’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon, and where was he during the times in question?
  22. Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?
  23. Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS II on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?
  24. Did DS II’s cell ever leave his condo? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and if it was, what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  25. Does DS Sr. own a cell? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  26. What if any evidence did LE find in and on the Hummer?
  27. What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings, and where were these located in the Hummer when it was found?
  28. If Dale's prints were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
  29. Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
  30. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
  31. Was the Hummer recently washed?
  32. Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS II/Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
  33. What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house and in any vehicles at the house?
  34. Did LE search DS II’s work van and truck?
  35. Did LE check DS II’s trash inside and out?
  36. For 11/17 search of DS II’s condo, who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS II?
  37. If LE was there first, did DS II arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
  38. If DS II was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him?
  39. Does DS II own a bicycle, or have access to one at the Rose Avenue house?
  40. Confirm ownership of a white van that appears in the condo neighbor’s video, and in a later interview with the neighbor. Is this van DS II’s or a neighbor’s? Provisional Comments: Interview shows larger white van in DS II’s driveway (Chevy), white van shown in neighbor’s video appears to be different make (Dodge?) (provided by Cerebellum, 12/4); the taillights and door handles are different (provided by Kimb103, 12/4)
  41. Did DS II have his own car seats for the twins, or did DS II and MP share car seats?
  42. Did the Hummer have child car seats when found?
  43. Did/will LE search bodies of water near the parking lot where the Hummer was found?
  44. Would it be possible and effective for LE to use heat sensors from helicopters, at night, to help in searches?
  45. Has LE used or will they use metal detectors to aid in finding the cell phone during searches? Provisional Comments: LE located cell; see #78 for new questions
  46. Where is DS II’s unit located within the condo, especially with respect to his neighbor RG’s camera? Verified: Orange County property records http://www.ocpafl.org/ indicate address as 6598 S. Goldenrod unit 98C, photos of DS II’s condo http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ show that unit C is on the right side, RG lives on the left side unit, and RG’s camera captures his parking area and a portion of the street to the northeast of his side of the unit (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/4)
  47. If Carter Glen (DS II’s condo complex) has cameras or other devices at the north and south entrances and exits to the complex, did one or more capture any images or records of MP’s Hummer arriving and/or leaving on 11/17, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: The gates to the complex are closed and require one of the following: (1) Enter a specific code to open gate (Guests given code by Homeowner); (2) Card or Gate Opener to open gate (Homeowner); (3) Use the directory to contact Homeowner so they can buzz you in using phone; (4) Follow a car that has been granted access. (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/5) Carter Glen resident said that cameras at entrance to condos had captured an image of the Hummer leaving—time unknown—without the decals. Always Wright visited the condos and noted a stand for a video camera at the entrances along with signage in the complex that the area is under surveillance. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright, 12/15)
  48. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices capture any images or records of DS II’s vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17 and 18, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: See comments to #47
  49. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices, capture any images or records of DS II’s family vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17? Provisional Comments: See comments to #47
  50. Does DS Sr. have restrictions or physical disabilities that prevent him from being able to drive?
  51. Did DS II spend the night of 11/17, after the LE search, at his condo?
  52. What time did DS II leave his condo for work on Friday, 11/18?
  53. What vehicle was he driving from his condo on 11/18 AM?
  54. Did he make any stops to load work materials, change vehicles, etc. before leaving Orlando area?
  55. What route did he take to reach Titusville?
  56. What time did he arrive at his work destination in Titusville?
  57. Address of work destination in Titusville?
  58. What evidence has LE found at any warehouses, storage facilities, or other properties to which DS II or Sr. has access? Notes: Some properties owned by DS Jr, and Sr. now or in the past include 1982 Rose Blvd Home; 1984 Allied Roofing bORN - Listed as Rose Blvd Address; 2002 Lot & Unit at Sky Lake; 2005 Property off of Church St. no address just legal desc; 2005 Property at Pineway Drive - Sold the same year as aquired; 2007 Another property and unit on Sky Lake ; 2008 Condo in Carter Glen (provided by Angelonline, 12/04, per Orange Co Comptroller Records); http://paarcgis2.ocpafl.org/ObliqueView/default.aspx?pid=292229000000174 property at S. Mission Rd. off 526 belonging to DS Sr. (provided by Cerebellum, 12/7); LE search canal behind house owned by DS Sr. at 6806 Chaucer Ln. (occupied by DS Sr’s sister according to neighbors) on 12/9. Map of parcels owned by DS Sr. http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap2/...2322620803130|292326808707920|302323120597030 (Provided by Coldpizza, 12/9)
  59. In the days or weeks prior to 11/17, did MP express to friends or family members any apprehension about or annoyance with someone she encountered at her workplace or elsewhere? Any evidence of a “secret admirer”?
  60. Does MP have a storage unit, and has this been checked for evidence by LE?
  61. Stills from the neighbor’s video show two different dark SUV vehicles leaving at two different times on 11/17, ie 17:17 and 16:40 (5:17 PM and 4:40 PM). LE has reported that the Hummer leaving on the video at 16:40 belongs to a neighbor on the street, not MP. Is the other departing vehicle a Hummer, and does it belong to MP or to yet another neighbor? Provisional Comments: Hummer leaving at 16:40 appears to be a dark grey color (provided bynotmissing, 12/04) Black SUV leaving at 17:17 has a license plate centered on the back, which is different license plate placement than MP’s Hummer, which is left rear (provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6) Photos of 08 Hummers confirm the plates to be on the left rear. MP’s Hummer is thought to be an 08. (provided by taagean & SmoothOperator 12/6)
  62. Activities, times, and other details, including calls and texts, demeanor, conversation topics, etc., of MP’s day on 11/17, beginning when she arises and ending with 3:18 PM arrival at DS II’s condo. Provisional Comments and Notes: NM and MP had coffee that morning, time unknown (provided by ?); apparently cheerful cell texts between MP and sister LE reveal that MP was going to the salon at 11:30 AM for a Keratin treatment by LE, and that MP was going shoe (?) shopping with her mother Yvonne within the hour before going to the salon. (Provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6)
  63. In the video of the condo search, DS II’s truck is in the garage. Where is DS II's work van?
  64. When did MP and NM meet face to face on 11/17, and when did they talk or text one another on their cells that day, other than the 3:15 text? Provisional Comments: NM and MP met for coffee in AM, time unknown.
  65. When did NM try to contact MP (text or call her cell) after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  66. If incoming white van as recorded by neighbor’s video, (subsequently parked on the street) is that of a neighbor or visitor to the condos, what did the driver of that van observe relative to MP, DS II, the twins, and MP’s Hummer?
  67. Did MP have any mobile tanning appointments on 11/17, and when? With new or established customers?
  68. Did DS II have regularly scheduled visitation with the twins? Was 11/17 a scheduled visitation day for him to take the twins? If not, what are the details of how and when this visitation was arranged?
  69. Where did MP park the Hummer when she was dropping off the twins at DS II’s?
  70. Was DS II’s garage open, or did MP go to the front door of the condo?
  71. What vehicles were parked inside or in the driveway of DS II’s garage when MP arrived to drop off the twins?
  72. Has LE searched or will they search Titusville areas, and possible route(s) from Orlando to Titusville, and what evidence was found, if any?
  73. What time did MP’s 11 year old son arrive home from school on 11/17? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually got off the bus at around 3:30 PM
  74. Did he try calling his mom, and what time(s) did he try calling her? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually called his mother when he got off the school bus.
  75. Did anyone attempt to call or text MP between 3:18 and 4:26 on 11/17?
  76. DS II’s neighbor with the cam was not home when MP arrived, and says he saw nothing when he did arrive home. What time did neighbor arrive home?
  77. Other than DS II’s mother and father, who else received subpoenas as of 12/6?
  78. Where, when and how was MP’s cell found? Provisional Comments: On 12/7, LE released news that MP’s cell was found, thrown in the water near Lake Conway from a bridge, although which of two possible bridges is uncertain at this time; Bob Kealing identifies correct bridge as on Nela 12/9 (Provided by ?) News report suggests that cell wasn’t found due to one specific tip http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com...FL-3417293.mp4 (Contributed by JerseyGirl, 12/13) Photos of both bridges, with Nela Bridge brush appearing more disturbed Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright)
  79. On which side of the bridge was the cell found, to help determine direction car was traveling?
  80. What, if any, is the forensic evidence recovered from the cell?
  81. What data, if any, was recovered from the cell?
  82. Did MP attempt to call eleven y o son around 3:30 on, on 11/17?
  83. Have landfills been searched, and evidence found?
  84. Did DS II take the twins to DS Sr.’s house on 11/17, and when did he leave his condo and arrive at the Rose Ave. house? Provisional Comments: MN, attorney for DS II and DS Sr., said that a witness can verify that DS II had arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM. http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html (Provided by Analyze This).
  85. Did DS II have a standard routine when he had the twins, and if so, did his actions/movement on 11/17 afternoon vary from that routine?
  86. Will or have the twins been interviewed by LE, and if interviewed, what observations did they offer about what they remember from 11/17?
  87. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/18 (Fri). If so, details of search.
  88. Details of where and when cadaver dogs have been used in this case, with evidence obtained.
  89. Was the spare tire cover gone when the Hummer was found by LE?
  90. Does DS II have a current girlfriend?
  91. Is it possible that a cell phone could stay on a significant length of time, even when underwater?
  92. When did MP last gas up the Hummer?
  93. Could car have been gassed up by perp? Paper trail?
  94. Use of odometer reading and/or fuel level and mileage of Hummer to determine how far it was driven after 3:18 PM on 11/17.
  95. Where did MP live, and with whom? Verified: The family, including MP, lives on a few acres in Geneva, FL. Rural and very nice. (contributed by Sparky, 12/11) They live on Guy Court in Seminole County. (Contributed by Fact Finder, 12/14)
  96. Who is the owner of the Chevy Impala with either an open or bent trunk, shown in photos of DS II’s condo (http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ taken by AlwaysWright on 12/4)? Provisional Comments: Has Mass. Plate. Exmp pictured at http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/12/green_license_p.html (Provided by Cerebellum); plates seem to read 100-ATE (Provided by Misfitdolly).
  97. What kind of keychain/keyfob did MP have? Any special features?
  98. How many sets of keys existed for the Hummer, and did DS II have a set?
  99. Was the Hummer locked when finally located by LE? Does the Hummer have an automatic lock (locking after a time)?
  100. Was the “Waterford” text an auto-correct fail?
  101. What type of decal was the Glow decal on the Hummer rear window—static cling or adhesive?
  102. Alligator behavior with remains. Provisional Comments: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 and Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Swamp Mama, 12/13) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Reality Orlando, 12/14)
  103. Did LE take DS II’s computer and cell, and what evidence was obtained from these?
  104. Was MP’s tanning equipment in the Hummer when it was found, and was the equipment intact?
  105. Other than MP’s cell and keys, what other personal items were missing when the Hummer was found.
  106. Was MP’s wallet missing, in her handbag, or in the Hummer but separate from the handbag?
  107. Does DS II still work for MASCO Cabinetry, located at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando? Verified: Tony Pipitone confirmed that this is DS II’s employer. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13
  108. Did DS II make any suspicious purchases prior to 11/17, i.e. a large cooler?
  109. Any eyewitness accounts at Carter Glen condos that DS II had other visitors right before, at, or soon after 3:18 on 11/17?
  110. What has LE discovered about the activities of DS II’s close friends on 11/17?
  111. Is LE viewing/using the unedited PC episode, for clues or insight? Would they consider subpoenaing the PC judge?
  112. Is there a door into DS II’s condo from inside the garage?
  113. What are DS II’s normal work hours and work days?
  114. What are Michelle’s normal work hours and work days, both at the bar, and for other business activities, such as the tanning business and the salon?
  115. Has LE explored the exchanges and relationship between DS II and MP before, during, and in the months after the PC episode was taped, and with what results?
  116. Has LE considered any tie-in between MP’s disappearance and those of other missing women in the Orlando area? Have they rejected any connection, or still hold open the possibility?
  117. Any confirmed eyewitness accounts or electronic evidence of DS Sr. and/or DS II moving/using a boat on or after 11/17?
  118. Has/will LE search the Bay Lake area, with adjacent small bodies of water and woods? Evidence obtained, if any.
  119. Did MP have one or more tanning clients in the Walden Circle apartments?
  120. If so, how many times had she visited Walden Circle client(s), and over what period of time?
  121. Who, besides MP and the client(s) at Walden Circle, would have known of her visits there?

I am confused...was the thing about her Hummer having been seen on other ocassions at the apt. complex where it was ultimately found a rumor, not a fact? If so, I did not mean to expand on it, but if true, it certainly had to be someone Michelle knew, IMO and someone wanted it to appear she never made it out of the apartment she allegedly visited there...

Awesome work nobodynoz!

Hopefully, we will get some useful new information. :( This is just so frustrating. I can only imagine what it must be like for the loved ones going through this or something similar.

I read that Michelle's cell phone was thrown into Lake Conway off of Nela Bridge...does anyone know the exact location
where her cell phone was found?
that is ...if this phone was thrown south (passenger side going towards the direction of Dale Jr's condo complex)?
or north (drivers side heading towards Dale Jr's condo complex)?

JMHO's above :)

How possible is it that LE found something of significance? Possibly even a bone? Would they wait for DNA to announce anything?

Im trying to figure out the lack of searches..

When I have went on searches, certain items located WERE withheld from the public, to first be processed. Other items, within the same search WOULD be made public before being processed, so I'm thinking it is an executive decision on whether or not to, and what to, disclose the finding of potential evidence. Decisions that are probably based on a multitude of factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes