FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious? Would you say that this an area horses, dogs or 4 wheelers could search, or no?
Or a certain meter man? (oops, did I say that?)

ETA: And thank you for looking! It's deeply important to me, who can't from up here in the north.

You could get those things but you would have to cut a trail through it , You can walk through but doing so would leave somewhat of an ovious trail, I could walk through it so I guess a meter man could. But to do it rite you would need a machette.

Just a quick FYI from a salon owner/stylist. There's a huge difference between a keratin based straightening treatment(yes it lasts 2-3hrs).. Keratin is a conditioning treatment as well Kerafix by Nexxus, K-PAC reconstructing conditioning treatment by Joico just to name a couple. These are conditioning treatments that are applied from root to tip(all over), bagged, and placed under a warm dryer for approx 20mins. The hair is then simply rinsed and then style as you usually would.. IMO this is exactly what Michelle was having done and why we see her say she'll just come by and grab it and do it herself.. She would not be able to do this for a straightening keratin service which is about 2-3hrs..IMO what Michelle was having done she could do all herself, except for possibly to have a tech rinse her at the shampoo bowl.. 20mins + the amount of time for her to blow dry and flat iron her hair is what IMO is the amount of time we're dealing with in what she was having done that day..

Hope that Helps!

I have been all over the board in this case, but I am just going to call it thinking outside the box.

I have really been thinking about this tip and IMO, it could totally make sense that MP was seen walking, because there is a past history of DSII leaving her places to find her own way home.

So then I started thinking, could DSII have seen MP driving around earlier in the day and 'carjacked' her, of sorts, himself, and made her walk while he took off in the hummer. What if MP and DSII bumped into each other earlier in the day, say around the time of her visit to KFC?

Do we know for a fact MP picked the kids up from daycare and not DSII? Do we know for a fact that even if MP did pick up the kids from daycare, that DSII wasn't with her?

Also wondering, is it 100% fact that MP was driving the hummer to the condo at 3:17 and not someone else (i.e DSII?).

The witness said early 20's and baggy in the butt blue jeans....neither sounded a lot like Michelle to me...

Michelle is now 34.

and crossing over that road when you could drive sounds like maybe someone at work close by like the Ale house and went across the street to another store on break. or vice versa.

Michelle didnt call her son or answer her calls because....... she was not able to...and I dont think she was able to do so at any point after 3:30PM.

JMO

O'kay, here's a left fielder, I realize....but

Could it be that the video they released yesterday (on her birthday) of Michelle at the KFC is more relevant then we think?

Could it be at all possible that she did not visit the salon at 2:30, and that video was the last time she was seen alive?

To believe this at all, you would have to believe that Michelle's family has a very good reason to pretend they saw her at 2:30. I am not sure I can believe that, but if they had to do it for LE investigative purposes to trip someone up, of course they would without hesitation. Completely 100% my opinion only....for now....

I know I am not Man Tracker but took a look around in the woods north and south on Lee Vista around DS2's and as thick as it and somewhat muddy the ground is it does not look like anyone has searched these areas.

Just playing devil's advocate a little here: if they're that thick and muddy, how would Dale have made his way into them without leaving some telltale track? I mean, if you have to use a machete to get into them, wouldn't he too?

Could it be that the video they released yesterday (on her birthday) of Michelle at the KFC is more relevant then we think?

Could it be at all possible that she did not visit the salon at 2:30, and that video was the last time she was seen alive?

To believe this at all, you would have to believe that Michelle's family has a very good reason to pretend they saw her 2:30. I am not sure I can believe that, but if they had to do it for LE investigative purposes to trip someone up, of course they would without hesitation. Completely 100% my opinion only....for now....

Wow, andalso, I must admit I never considered that! That's a really interesting thought...

Just throwing this out there....the family also said she arrived at DSII's at 4. IMO, the family has an agenda, and it is the same as ours! Bring Michelle home. IMO, they would say whatever they had to say if it meant bringing MP home. I have no REAL reason to question them seeing her at 2:30 and no proof that it didn't happen.

But, if you eliminate the KFC angle, the thought that it was him driving the hummer at 3:17 and not MP does seem possible.

It doesnt take very long to kill and dispose of someone...and thinking outside the box is good....

But when Michelle and NM are texting....it was 3:15 PM and a song was on the radio so she must have been in the hummer driving at that time....

OK if she left at 2:30 from the salon and picked up the childs ...about what time would she arrive at Dales? its 32 minutes just to Dales so the addn time was spent getting to and leaving the daycare....

OK could Dale carjack her after twins were pickuped I think is what you are thinking.

Could he have been waiting in front of the complex or WalMart on foot....got into the car and within 3- 5 mnutes dumped her.... and continued to be seen driving the hummer on the 3:18 video...

I think he would be tight on time really tight but I can see it if he dumped her really close to the route to the condo....maybe

At 3:15 she texting Nate and then Dale jumps into the Hummer pulls over just before the complex and dumps her riight there and is then seen on video at 3:18.

OK give this about a five minute window for error in time....Is there any place right before or in front of the complex to dump Michelle.

OK I looked and there is a lot of woods across from WalMart. Maybe this need to be on our list...

I dont think there was time to do this but if the time stamps were off on NM phone ...and hey that area needs checking anyways...its so close to his condo.

I wish we knew too after NM send the smiley face and heart if he tried again before 4:26 or after....All we know is that Michelle didnt answer.:(

I think Lauren only mentioned 4PM because that was told to her by Dale...
At that time LE hadnt come forward with ithe video showing it was 3:18PM. Maybe even LE was using 4PM until the video surfaced.
If it was 4PM and she stayed 10 minutes talking...he couldnt make it by 4:30 to his parents home.

ALL JMO

Just playing devil's advocate a little here: if they're that thick and muddy, how would Dale have made his way into them without leaving some telltale track? I mean, if you have to use a machete to get into them, wouldn't he too?

He could have possibly went in leaving one trail for instance and I did not see actually that trail. But I don't think I could have missed evidence a group of people walking through there searching. I could walk through there without a machette but had to knock down briars, broke other branches and left foot prints leaving a trail that i could see to get back out.

Attachments

• IMG_20120121_130325.jpg
    IMG_20120121_130325.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20120108_135344.jpg
    IMG_20120108_135344.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 35
He could have possibly went in leaving one trail for instance and I did not see actually that trail. But I don't think I could have missed evidence a group of people walking through there searching. I could walk through there without a machette but had to knock down briars, broke other branches and left foot prints leaving a trail that i could see to get back out.

Makes sense. I guess someone like a tracker might be able to look around and see if there's evidence that one person could have entered and exited the woods there.

Would there be a way to park somewhere around those woods and enter them without being seen by traffic, especially carrying something?

It doesnt take very long to kill and dispose of someone...and thinking outside the box is good....

But when Michelle and NM are texting....it was 3:15 PM and a song was on the radio so she must have been in the hummer driving at that time....

OK if she left at 2:30 from the salon and picked up the childs ...about what time would she arrive at Dales? its 32 minutes just to Dales so the addn time was spent getting to and leaving the daycare....

OK could Dale carjack her after twins were pickuped I think is what you are thinking.

Could he have been waiting in front of the complex or WalMart on foot....got into the car and within 3- 5 mnutes dumped her.... and continued to be seen driving the hummer on the 3:18 video...

I think he would be tight on time really tight but I can see it if he dumped her really close to the route to the condo....maybe

At 3:15 she texting Nate and then Dale jumps into the Hummer pulls over just before the complex and dumps her riight there and is then seen on video at 3:18.

OK give this about a five minute window for error in time....Is there any place right before or in front of the complex to dump Michelle.

OK I looked and there is a lot of woods across from WalMart. Maybe this need to be on our list...

I dont think there was time to do this but if the time stamps were off on NM phone ...and hey that area needs checking anyways...its so close to his condo.

I wish we knew too after NM send the smiley face and heart if he tried again before 4:26 or after....All we know is that Michelle didnt answer.:(

I think Lauren only mentioned 4PM because that was told to her by Dale...
At that time LE hadnt come forward with ithe video showing it was 3:18PM. Maybe even LE was using 4PM until the video surfaced.
If it was 4PM and she stayed 10 minutes talking...he couldnt make it by 4:30 to his parents home.

ALL JMO

BBM
I can't remember who it was on this board, but some poster was suggesting that it could have been Dale who texted NM from Michelle's cell at 3:15, instead of Michelle.

I'm going to reveal my ignorance of texting (I've texted only once in my life), and ask a question about it. If someone types in a text but doesn't send it, does that text stay there on the phone for a while, and could it conceivably be sent later with the later timestamp?

on an iphone, yes, if you type out a text message to some one and the phone is left it will go into a sleep mode. when brought out of sleep mode at a later time it will still be at the same point (the typed message). Now if you type something and hit the menu button to use another function...then no it doesn't save it

Makes sense. I guess someone like a tracker might be able to look around and see if there's evidence that one person could have entered and exited the woods there.

Would there be a way to park somewhere around those woods and enter them without being seen by traffic, especially carrying something?

It seems to be covered by traffic mostly, there is a hayfield to the south between Goldenrod and the woods that just got cut and baled about 2 weeks ago. Looking on a map to the east there are offices with a parking lot that backs up to those particular woods. There is also a opening in the southwest corner of the fence you could walk through. However all of it would have a risk of being seen carrying something. So I guess it would weigh on how bad you wanted to get rid something if you were take such a risk. I also wouldn't consider that area of Lee Vista heavy traffic. There is not much down there in the way of business's.

No Facts here other than what others have provided. (Thank you's to Smooth, Always, Nobody, Pias, Sparky, Einyroo and the rest of the Florida sleuths.)

I'm not a vehicle person so I can't tell the difference between the two white vans, but I just realized it doesn't matter. If the vans belong to Masco, they could have been traded at any time--even as late as November 18. The white Masco van and red truck could have been parked around the corner opposite the front door, leaving the garage open for the Hummer.

Thanks to Always, we know from the dog-walking Carter Glen woman that the police have a video of the Hummer leaving and know what time it left and that it left without the GLOW sticker. QED: Michelle, Dale, or someone else took off the glow sticker while the Hummer was still in the condo area. IMHO, the sticker was removed in the Dale's garage. MOO MOO MOO If the removal occurred on the street, surely someone would have noticed, particularly late in the afternoon when kids were coming home from school and parents from work. MOO MOO MOO

Thanks to the birthday release of information, we now know that Michelle's phone was pinging along Hoffner Rd, moving west from Semoran Blvd in the evening, on the 17th. Interestingly, YS says LE said the Hummer was on Hoffner, "pinging," indicating to me (MOO) that she believes that the iPhone and Hummer were together at the time.

Orlando Drum & Container is on Hoffner in that area; there does not appear to be any gate. It is open from 7:30 - 4:00; across the road, there is a densely wooded area, with space for a car or truck to pull off the road.

A possible scenario: Dale could have taken the twins to his folks on Rose Street immediately after they arrived and been back by 4:45. (according to Google Map) He could then have left Michelle off somewhere along the way to Walden Palms. The only help he would need is a ride from the Hummer drop off back to the condo. About 1 1/2 hours. So by 7:30 he could be back at Rose Blvd, planning to pick Michelle up on his way to work. MOO MOO MOO

Since I do not believe that Michelle sent the Waterford text, I could also make a case that she did not send the earlier text to NM.
In fact, in order to believe she did send the text to NM you would have to believe that she was driving with the twins and texting just minutes before her arrival at the condo. Is that something she would do? Didn't her family say that when she was driving she would only be known to only send 1 word texts. I realize smart phones have the microphone feature too, so perhaps she spoke the text into the phone and then sent the text...a lot easier to do when driving, but is that a feature that MP used?
Yes, a text can also be saved as a draft when typed in and sent later, so if it was in there and not sent for some reason, it could be sent later by who ever had her phone.

IMO DSII could definitely have sent the text to NM just as easily and for the same reasons he, IMO, sent the waterford text. To buy time and to make it seem like all was well with MP.

SiDidn't her family say that when she was driving she would only be known to only send 1 word texts. I realize smart phones have the microphone feature too, so perhaps she spoke the text into the phone and then sent the text...a lot easier to do when driving, but is that a feature that MP used?
Yes, a text can also be saved as a draft when typed in and sent later, so if it was in there and not sent for some reason, it could be sent later by who ever had her phone.

IMO DSII could definitely have sent the text to NM just as easily and for the same reasons he, IMO, sent the waterford text. To buy time and to make it seem like all was well with MP.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

I'm thinking that Michelle used her Siri (iPhone voice commands) I Love mine, I just push a button and tell her who to call or text. I'm not sure if she uses hers or not. I'm pretty sure she has the same one I do, but I didn't save the source, because I heard it early on, knew I would remember but didn't know then how important documentation is.

I know I am not Man Tracker but took a look around in the woods north and south on Lee Vista around DS2's and as thick as it and somewhat muddy the ground is it does not look like anyone has searched these areas.

From what I understand the woods across from Walmart and next to the condos have been searched twice.

Please be careful and take someone with you when you go out.

To believe this at all, you would have to believe that Michelle's family has a very good reason to pretend they saw her at 2:30. I am not sure I can believe that, but if they had to do it for LE investigative purposes to trip someone up, of course they would without hesitation. Completely 100% my opinion only....for now....

I posted a while back I saw a poster in DT Orlando and the last time anyone saw her was at 2pm. Now I don't know who made the poster but I thought the time was strange since we've been hearing 2:30pm.

I posted a while back I saw a poster in DT Orlando and the last time anyone saw her was at 2pm. Now I don't know who made the poster but I thought the time was strange since we've been hearing 2:30pm.

Interesting, sure would like to know where that poster and that time came from.

Do we have any proof that Michelle was seen after 2pm? I don't think we do. Do we have any proof that she was seen again after the KFC visit? Again, I don't think we do. I realize, we have certainly been lead to believe that she visited the salon, picked up the kids from daycare and was seen arriving at the condo, but in each of these instances we can not prove with 100% solid evidence that all of those things occurred, can we?

MOO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993