FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some possible directions for sleuthing, that haven't been explored yet? I have been trying to get caught up with the facts and circumstances of this case (no small feat at this late date) and the only thing that's sticking out to me as I read through the threads is that the paths taken to date seem to have been dead ends.

IMO any exploration should begin and end with Dale. MOO In order to find Michelle, it is all about Dale's activities leading up to Nov 17th, what he did on the 17th, and how he covered his tracks thereafter. With no new info or news from LE in QUITE some time, we are left with him as the PRIME suspect and NO other theories discussed thus far IMO that hold weight. We should start with the low hanging fruit....I still think we have enough to go on to find her...

Here are a few ideas that make trigger some new thoughts:

1: He had 42 minutes before leaving for his parents: did he hide Michelle during this time? If so was she alive or transported somewhere else? This could create a radius for additional searches.

2. Dale established an Alibi at 4:30ish but goes "missing" himself from answering calls from 4:30 until 8:00ish? We know it was starting to get dark close to 6 on that date. I think I remember the sunsetting in orlando around 5ish. What was Dale doing during this 3 1/2 hours? This also creates a radius for searches.

3. What are known remote areas that Dale may try to hide evidence (job sites, childhood hangouts, film locations, old airport/military bases, etc)?

4. Who if anyone helped him? Will they crack?

5. If we follow the "trail" as follows:

point a: Dale's condo
point b: where phone was found
point c: Rose Blvd (Sr's home)
point d: Where hummer was found

They form a straight line with known phone pings in between (how convenient)... Would Dale choose to hide Michelle within points a-d OR would he go beyond A or D to go outside the area of "activity"...

Hopefully some of these may trigger some new ideas to sleuth... Let's find Michelle!

Have we discussed landfills in depth at all? I'm looking at a map and I see at least three in the area, that could have been used...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels