FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
I'm new to the forum. I really love what this forum represents as you all are working towards a purpose where as most forums are filled with mindless drivel.

I was turned onto this forum as a result of the Michelle Parker case.

Does anyone know if there is a detailed map showing the locations where teams have searched for Michelle?

I have seen the following map provided by another WS forum member: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212897563661725545874.0004b2409f33d0d81ceda&msa=0&ll=28.475633,-81.4047&spn=0.02667,0.045447

I am wondering if there is one with more detail.

Also, please don't be afraid to straighten me out if violate any WS rules!

Hi, Wooley:blowkiss:

Wow, the Today Show footage of Shannon's family was heartbreaking. They are still in so much pain. Very sad. And to think of the way DS2 allegedly described how she died to strangers. Unbelievable. I am just really really disgusted that this man was even out walking free after his lengthy history. And frustrated that more women (and men) do not thoroughly research their potential suitors. Granted that isn't a guarantee but it would have eliminated this one that's for certain. :banghead:

Any LE searches going on today?

I would think they are searching anywhere a vehicle could leave the road and not be noticed. That stretch of road has a lot of wooded areas and is easy to get to from the condo.

I understand that, but what led the to that search area...cell pings, tolls, sightings? While OPD is still focusing on the Oakridge area, the family is focusing further out.

Remember a couple of weeks ago it was Wedgefield and 528. I'm just curious what led them there.

So, is anyone else wondering about the entire "day" of Thursday, 11/17 and why we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DISCUSSING MICHELLE'S MOVEMENTS FOR THIS ENTIRE DAY??.. because I am wondering and am puzzled as to why in the Timeline of the day 11/17 up until just couple days ago that timeline literally begins 3 minutes before Michelle arrives at the last time, person, and place that she was seen?!? WTH?? Seriously 3 minutes that's it with it beginning with a 3:15pm text to new bf, Nate.. And we know she arrived at Dale's condo 3 minutes later at 3:18pm.. And then just couple days ago we learn from Lauren that she and mom had last seen Michelle leaving the salon at 2:30pm.. That's it and that's all we have for the entire day of 11/17?!?!

There's an entire day missing from our timeline!!! And it's the day that our victim, Michelle Parker went missing!!! Why is that!?!? I can tell you it's not normal nor a standard way a missing PERSON's timeline is structured that's for sure..

Anyone else bothered by this or find it the least bit strange??
Or anyone have some of the details of that day that we could begin to fill in for Michelle's timeline..

I just cannot stress how very important that I believe this to be..

But of course as always this is nothing more than jmo, tho!!

BBM and snipped for space:

:goodpost: You bring up some "excellent points" here ... and I never thought about it until you mentioned it ...

And I agree ... I find it "strange" that we do NOT know what she did from say the morning hours until she went "missing" ...

What we know is that MP had 3 children to take care of that morning : the 11 year old to get to get to school and the twins to daycare ... So ... did MP bring the 11 yo to school ? did MP bring the twins to day care ? And WHERE did MP go after that ?

IIRC, she was at the salon in the afternoon, then went to pick up the twins from day care and brought the twins to DS ... and we know she has NOT been seen since !

So ... WHAT did Michelle do in the morning/early afternoon hours after bringing the children to daycare/school ?

Is there anything with respect to her movements, telephone and computer activity, did she speak with her "ex' prior to dropping off the twins ? was there any other problems that day ? anything ? that could HELP the investigation ?

IMO ... it would helpful to know what she did that morning/early afternoon, but also what she did the day before ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

I would like to know why they searched here on Sat.

Search continues for Michelle Parker

ORLANDO, Fla. — The family of missing mom Michelle Parker extended their search for her to the Brevard-Orange county line on Saturday.
Deputies briefly resumed their search of an Orange County canal Saturday morning. Meanwhile, Parker's family was searching new territory near the Orange-Brevard county line.
WFTV was there as a Brevard County deputy on a four-wheeler assissted Parker’s family and volunteers with their search.
The group combed through a wooded area between SR 520 and the Beachline.
No one will say what has led the family to that area. It's nearly 15 miles from where Parker's cell phone last picked up a signal

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

IDK... also why was there a search 11/20 in the wedgefield area... this area is about 6 -7 miles east of the wedgefield area?

Its seems quite a distance from Oak Ridge Area..from looking on Google..

Guessing maybe DS2 has travelled that direction ...remembering he went to work in Titusville the next day maybe using 528... again just speculating.

I also would like to know if she had any appointments that day with her mobile tanning business. If so, were they new or established customers and what were the locations?

Hey all,
I'm new to the forum. I really love what this forum represents as you all are working towards a purpose where as most forums are filled with mindless drivel.

I was turned onto this forum as a result of the Michelle Parker case.

Does anyone know if there is a detailed map showing the locations where teams have searched for Michelle?

I have seen the following map provided by another WS forum member: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212897563661725545874.0004b2409f33d0d81ceda&msa=0&ll=28.475633,-81.4047&spn=0.02667,0.045447

I am wondering if there is one with more detail.

Also, please don't be afraid to straighten me out if violate any WS rules!

:welcome5: Hello Wooley and Welcome ! :welcome2:

Welcome Wooley........unpack and stay a while. This place is addictive.

BBM: :floorlaugh: Ya got that right, teh -- it is "addictive" ...

:great::floorlaugh:

IDK... also why was there a search 11/20 in the wedgefield area... this area is about 6 -7 miles east of the wedgefield area?

Its seems quite a distance from Oak Ridge Area..from looking on Google..

Guessing maybe DS2 has travelled that direction ...remembering he went to work in Titusville the next day maybe using 528... again just speculating.

BBM

Where did we get this info? I don't remember seeing it anywhere but here. Would you happen to know? TIA

I would like to know why they searched here on Sat.

Search continues for Michelle Parker

ORLANDO, Fla. — The family of missing mom Michelle Parker extended their search for her to the Brevard-Orange county line on Saturday.
Deputies briefly resumed their search of an Orange County canal Saturday morning. Meanwhile, Parker's family was searching new territory near the Orange-Brevard county line.
WFTV was there as a Brevard County deputy on a four-wheeler assissted Parker’s family and volunteers with their search.
The group combed through a wooded area between SR 520 and the Beachline.
No one will say what has led the family to that area. It's nearly 15 miles from where Parker's cell phone last picked up a signal

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

Does anyone know if DS2 was an outdoorsman who liked to hunt?

The reason I ask is there is the Tosohatchee wildlife refuge in that area. 30,000 acres of dirt roads through the woods.

I dont know if this will be allowed here,if not, mods please remove.

If anyone is keeping up with any family FB, posted about 4 hours ago, they say "good news is coming, but cant say what yet,and is due to everyones hard work paying off."(not exact words)

I really hope that means a good sign of MP being found,if not that, I hope an arrest is on the way and the children will be with MPs family. I kind of felt alot would be happening over the "break" the family took today and yesterday.

Has this announcement been made? TIA

Which FB page has the announcement about possible good news? Is there a link? Thank you.

BBM and snipped for space:

:goodpost: You bring up some "excellent points" here ... and I never thought about it until you mentioned it ...

And I agree ... I find it "strange" that we do NOT know what she did from say the morning hours until she went "missing" ...

What we know is that MP had 3 children to take care of that morning : the 11 year old to get to get to school and the twins to daycare ... So ... did MP bring the 11 yo to school ? did MP bring the twins to day care ? And WHERE did MP go after that ?

IIRC, she was at the salon in the afternoon, then went to pick up the twins from day care and brought the twins to DS ... and we know she has NOT been seen since !

So ... WHAT did Michelle do in the morning/early afternoon hours after bringing the children to daycare/school ?

Is there anything with respect to her movements, telephone and computer activity, did she speak with her "ex' prior to dropping off the twins ? was there any other problems that day ? anything ? that could HELP the investigation ?

IMO ... it would helpful to know what she did that morning/early afternoon, but also what she did the day before ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

does anyone know if she actually watched the sheeple's court and then with whom? Is there any possibility she watched it with DS? a longshot I know ...

Which FB page has the announcement about possible good news? Is there a link? Thank you.

I haven't been able to find it either. Its quite possible if they did post something of that nature that they could have deleted shortly after to avoid a load of questions.
I did notice in their wall photos album on one of the missing "fliers" that the caption states the "GLOW" decals were also on the sides of the hummer (not just the back). Can anyone confirm that? Just curious! TIA!

I haven't been able to find it either. Its quite possible if they did post something of that nature that they could have deleted shortly after to avoid a load of questions.

I monitored the families FB page all of yesterday, this was not posted on that page. FYI

does anyone know if she actually watched the sheeple's court and then with whom? Is there any possibility she watched it with DS? a longshot I know ...

Michelle was reportedly at her family salon at 2:30,when she left to get the twins from daycare. I think her segment of the show was on from 2 until 2:20 or something like that. So if she watched it at all, it would have been at the salon, correct?

I had no idea what Karentin meant so googled. I'm guessing the word is KERATIN? Keratin pertains to hair products. Perhaps a treatment she or her sister had to do on a client?

http://www.keraplast.com/keratin-faqs

Just great. My first post and I mess up.:blushing:

Yes, it should be keratin. MP asked her sister if she could come in for "a keratin." LE responded with the two available times: 11:30 or after 5. MP replied "11:30 if that's ok." So, if they stuck with that plan, MP was at the salon at 11:30 that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddieknowsmagic