FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I have a couple of reporters that follow me, so I selected one and sent the info from the OC website and ask them to look into it.

I would imagine they have the tools to get farther into than we would.

See I'm reading it differently. I think the 6/17/2010 is the date of the OFFENSE, but he is just being charged today.

This is what I think as well.

I agree with your thoughts!

I was also thinking perhaps he gave up the goods on a larger fish in the pond so LE took it lightly on him at the time but have now decided it's time for him to pay the piper.

All IMO.

EXACTLY. I'm thinking LE is not too happy with him right now. IMO, he is covering for his son (maybe even involved in disposal) and LE knows it.

**Search Menu**Refine Search*Back*
Register of ActionsCase No. 2011-CF-016494-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - SMITH, DALE WAYNE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 12/08/2011
Judicial Officer: Arnold, C Jeffery
Uniform Case Number: 482011CF016494000AOX
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Defendant
SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947
Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA
Charge Information
Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE
Statute
Level
Date
1. * SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010
2. * POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
3. * POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
12/08/2011 * * Information Filed
12/08/2011 * * Order Finding Probable Cause

BBM. Is it possible it's just a clerical task -- such as filing? LE could've looked up any past criminal history, saw the drug charges from 1 1/2 years ago and used that as some kind of leverage during yesterday's questioning. I'm kind of assuming any time paperwork's involved, LE has to state why they're looking up old records. The "Other Events" dated today look like they had probable cause to search, then the info was filed after it was looked at.

All speculation on my part.

DOB 1947? is this the father, Sr?

And the reporter responded: "Wow! thank you. Will dig. Awesome find." <<<< Although I didn't find it and all the credit goes to "Eefive" for the find, I am just a "tool" or "fool" (pick one) to the reporter.

I think it was something we weren't suppose to see, but hoping it furthers the case.....really soon.

And the reporter responded: "Wow! thank you. Will dig. Awesome find." <<<< Although I didn't find it and all the credit goes to "Eefive" for the find, I am just a "tool" or "fool" (pick one) to the reporter.

Thank you Patty, Eefive and everyone trying to track this down.

FWIW, I have a couple of reporters that follow me, so I selected one and sent the info from the OC website and ask them to look into it.

I wonder if LE shouldn't also be made aware this was available publicly for a short period and now is referenced in many posts here and no telling where else on the net.

They may be keeping this in their back pocket so as new evidence arises they have a no wait, no hassle way to lock him up asap.

Okay these are NOT drug charges but I did find the orginal judgement against Dale Wayne Smith (Sr) on the OC Comptroller Site.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/2545367.pdf?id=DOCC2545367.A0&parent=DOCC2545367

Any idea why these charges that Sr spent 60 days in jail for were not recorded on the Orange County Clerks site??? Anyone?

Does their electronic online database go back to 1982-83?

Or, I don't think it would be too hard on a misdemeanor of petit theft to have your lawyer go back down the road and petition the court to expunge it.

Just thinking ...

bbm

lol I love that, hope dh never learns that one !:innocent:

I just got a tweet the Yvonne has the twins...has this been confirmed?

Thanks Miss Patty and Eefive! Best thing that happened to me all week. Praying it may be true and a sign of better things to come. I am tired of creeps walking away from Lady Justice!

I wonder if LE shouldn't also be made aware this was available publicly for a short period and now is referenced in many posts here and no telling where else on the net.

They may be keeping this in their back pocket so as new evidence arises they have a no wait, no hassle way to lock him up asap.

I would think they wouldn't have filed it if they wanted to keep it in their back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abcdefghijk124