Found Deceased FL - Miya Marcano, 19, Arden Villas apts, Orlando, 24 Sep 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office said Miya Marcano, 19, was last seen at the Arden Villas apartments around 5 p.m., which is located near the University of Central Florida.
upload_2021-9-25_14-53-1.jpeg
Marcano is described as being 5 feet tall and weighing 130 pounds.

The sheriff’s office said they are “actively investigating.”

Anyone with information is asked to call (407) 836-4357 or 911 if you see her.
Missing 19-year-old woman last seen at apartment complex near UCF, deputies say
upload_2021-9-25_15-47-57.jpeg
https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/1441838399707664388

Last edited:
Arden Villas:
Google Maps

https://www.pinterest.com/littlemimi27/

*I’m gonna start hoping for a miracle now. I have a bad feeling…

upload_2021-9-25_15-13-55.jpeg
Miya Marcano was last seen around 5 p.m. Friday at the the Arden Villas apartments, 3303 Arden Villas Blvd., which is near University Boulevard and Rouse Road. .Marcano was entered into the Florida Crime Information Center (FCIC)/National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system as missing, according to the sheriff’s office.
Orange deputies searching for missing 19-year-old woman
Marcano’s family says she is originally from the Miami area and is a student at UCF. She has green eyes and is about 5 feet tall, 130 lbs and has golden brown hair.

Anyone who sees Marcano is asked to call 911.
*edited to correct apartments name and add their site:
Arden Villas

Last edited:
I believe she has an FB page, but I can't confirm that it's her. So I'm not going to share it. Two things strike me as troubling.

1. There's an FB post from Sept. 10 about the results of cheating on a girl from Broward. This indicates to me that she may be in some sort of a rocky relationship.

2. Most troubling is that one of the parking areas for her complex abuts a large wooded area. I wonder if she has her own car. I didn't notice anything about a vehicle in the alert. But I suppose they might not mention it if the car is not missing.

There are a ton of businesses right there so surely they're checking out all the camera feeds. That big green/brown area south of the address is a wetland. Meaning the surrounding land drains to that area. It will be wet a lot during rainy season (June-Nov). The bugs will be awful, ants, mosquitoes, gnats, etc. Nobody would willingly go in there.

upload_2021-9-25_16-50-9.png

There are a ton of businesses right there so surely they're checking out all the camera feeds. That big green/brown area south of the address is a wetland. Meaning the surrounding land drains to that area. It will be wet a lot during rainy season (June-Nov). The bugs will be awful, ants, mosquitoes, gnats, etc. Nobody would willingly go in there.

View attachment 314619

We've had a lot of rain, too. But there are drainage ponds to hold water. The wooded area would have plenty of high spots, and lots of homeless people congregate in wooded areas near businesses. They would have access to food that is thrown out, wifi and opportunities for panhandling in heavily trafficked areas.

I believe she has an FB page, but I can't confirm that it's her. So I'm not going to share it. Two things strike me as troubling.

1. There's an FB post from Sept. 10 about the results of cheating on a girl from Broward. This indicates to me that she may be in some sort of a rocky relationship.

2. Most troubling is that one of the parking areas for her complex abuts a large wooded area. I wonder if she has her own car. I didn't notice anything about a vehicle in the alert. But I suppose they might not mention it if the car is not missing.
Yep, that looks like a good place to hide someone. It looks like she has a few options for parking. I would think if she parked and left the garage, there would be cameras. The apts list as luxury apts .
Eta: Our community is also minutes to SR417 and SR434 (Alafaya Trail).
Arden Villas Apartments | University of Central Florida | Off-Campus Housing Search

Last edited:
Miya Marcano, the 19 year old daughter of Giselle “The Wassi One” and Marlon Marcano (DJ Eternal Vibes) has been missing since Friday, September 24th 5pm. Miya was last seen at the Arden Villas Condominium in Orlando, Florida.

Everyone in the Soca community is banding together to help find her. She’s believed to be in extreme danger right now. If you’ve seen Miya or know anything you are asked to call the Orange County Police Department, 407-254-4800. In addition you can reach out to her father, Marlon Marcano 954-638-1529.

Miya-Marcano-1-980x1024.jpg

South Florida Teen, Miya Marcano Missing in Orlando

Miya Marcano, the 19 year old daughter of Giselle “The Wassi One” and Marlon Marcano (DJ Eternal Vibes) has been missing since Friday, September 24th 5pm. Miya was last seen at the Arden Villas Condominium in Orlando, Florida.

Everyone in the Soca community is banding together to help find her. She’s believed to be in extreme danger right now. If you’ve seen Miya or know anything you are asked to call the Orange County Police Department, 407-254-4800. In addition you can reach out to her father, Marlon Marcano 954-638-1529.

Miya-Marcano-1-980x1024.jpg

South Florida Teen, Miya Marcano Missing in Orlando
Oh that’s worrisome. Extreme danger from who? what?

I’m wondering if these apartments require key cards to access the actual campus. There has to be cameras everywhere.

From what I can tell, there is no gate that would require a key card. But there is a pool and probably a small room with gym equipment. So there may be a key card system to access those areas.

Back in 2012, I see she was 2nd runner up in a Virgin Islands pageant. Talented and beautiful girl.
UPDATE - Jayque Hopkins & CeRayiah Authurton are 2012 Prince & Princess! [Photoslide Included] | Virgin Islands News Online
Virgin Islands Festival Facebook
Virgin Islands Festival

upload_2021-9-26_2-13-18.jpeg
Please see our updated bulletin. Miya's race is Black, and her eyes are green.
https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/1441915709529808902

Orange County deputies searched inside, outside and around the apartment complex Saturday. Marcano's family traveled from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando to speak with detectives.
upload_2021-9-26_2-19-55.jpeg
Marcano's father Marlon Marcano spoke to WESH 2 outside of the apartment complex Saturday. He said his daughter lived and worked for the apartment complex in the leasing office. The father said he spoke with his daughter Friday afternoon, but didn't hear from her when she got off work. He said Marcano was scheduled to catch a flight to her family's home later that night, but said she never boarded the plane.

"A big issue that people who recently moved in have had is that the gate that we have is not always closed and people would like it to always be closed," resident at the apartment complex Asia Owens said. "I think especially after this, I would agree with them on that."
Missing 19-year-old Miya Marcano was last seen at an apartment complex near UCF, deputies say

Orange County Sheriff Facebook:

Eta: I do hope all the apartment’s maintenance crews have been spoken to.

Reading reviews of the apartments tells me there are trash bins located near the front gate and that it does have:
  • patrol)
  • Controlled Access Gate (24-hour)
Arden Villas, Orlando, FL • Student Housing • Student.com

Last edited:
Marcano’s family said she goes to UCF but a spokeswoman said she is not a student. She has green eyes and is about 5 feet tall, 130 lbs and has brown hair.

That statement reminds me of some of the cases where students stopped attending but kept the family in the dark. Is there a mix up of information? Why would her family think she was attending college if she was not? Might not have anything to do with her situation now. But I wonder if her focus wasn't on something else. Like a boy.

Marcano’s family said she goes to UCF but a spokeswoman said she is not a student. She has green eyes and is about 5 feet tall, 130 lbs and has brown hair.

That statement reminds me of some of the cases where students stopped attending but kept the family in the dark. Is there a mix up of information? Why would her family think she was attending college if she was not? Might not have anything to do with her situation now. But I wonder if her focus wasn't on something else. Like a boy.
No kidding. Uhoh . I didn’t know this. Pretty 19 year old girls and boys… yep, that sounds about right. Nature does take its course. Maybe she stoped going to class to hang out in the social scene. Happens all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back