FL FL - Newberry, Skeletal Remains found in Septic Tank, Aug'17

I searched property records and owners. Cross checked with courthouse criminalr records .Interesting. But the previous owner single man. Worked and managed a water company. He lived there many years. New york was a prior address
Just a heads up, we can't post any personal info (like names) of people who have not been named as victims, persons of interest, or suspects by either law enforcement or mainstream media. I can't recall for sure but I don't think we have any named POIs in this case.

This may seem crazy and far fetched and it probably is, but... is there any chance this could be Heather Elvis?

Heather is missing from Myrtle Beach SC which seems to be a pretty straight shot down either 95 or Highway 17. Also the two persons of interest in Heathers case visited Florida(Disney) about 3 weeks after she disappeared. Newberry seems to be only about 2 hours or so North of the Orlando area.

Wishful thinking most likely I know, but I just thought I’d throw it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I searched property records and owners. Cross checked with courthouse criminalr records .Interesting. But the previous owner single man. Worked and managed a water company. He lived there many years. New york was a prior address

welcome blonddizaster!

Just a thought on the previous owner.. says that he lived in New York and is a single man.. Just a thought.. I wonder if someone went missing from New York and ended in that septic tank..
Do you know where in NY he lived?...

I read a couple of posts earlier that the owner owned the place in florida for 21 years

it would be interesting to know about how old the bones in the tank were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back