Identified! FL - Orlando, HispFem 30s, "Paola", Seen being dragged by man, Recon, Jewelry, Jun'22 - Felicia Gaud

Hochman

Reaction score
NO NAMUS YET

There is a $5,000 reward for anyone who helps lead police to an arrest.

Recon
Orlando Doe June 2022.png

Jewelry
Orlando Doe June 2022 Jewelry.png

The OPD is asking for help in identifying a woman found dead on the side of the road back in June.

"A witness told the agency on June 20 that they saw a man dragging a woman to an area before leaving her on the side of the road off of Roberto Clemente Boulevard"

"She is believed to be Hispanic and possible in her 30s."

"Police have released a sketch of the woman they are identifying only as Paola."

"Police have also released images of the jewelry she was wearing when her body was found."

That is distinctive jewelry particularly the religious significance. I wonder if she attended a church nearby. Perhaps those buildings have exterior cameras and they can see someone arriving/departing. I wonder if she was alive when she was being dragged and then died after being left. They don't mention any violence such as a beating.

The name has to be a coincidence, right?

"However, her photo was posted in the Facebook group Missing Persons, Cold Cases & Human Trafficking on May 13."
She does favor the sketch. If Paola was lured out of the park she was seen swimming in by this man, I guess he held her for months. Unless perhaps they recently met but then where would Paola have been staying? In a homeless camp? Definitely some investigative work to be done.

She does favor the sketch. If Paola was lured out of the park she was seen swimming in by this man, I guess he held her for months. Unless perhaps they recently met but then where would Paola have been staying? In a homeless camp? Definitely some investigative work to be done.

There are social media references to sex trafficking and mental issues, so it sounds like she might have done anything.

I wonder if they strongly suspect it's her but can't prove it yet. Paola seems like an odd name to randomly give an unidentified woman.

There are social media references to sex trafficking and mental issues, so it sounds like she might have done anything.

I wonder if they strongly suspect it's her but can't prove it yet. Paola seems like an odd name to randomly give an unidentified woman.
She looks just like the sketch to me and Paola really is an odd name for a Doe. I feel like it's probably her and they just need to confirm?

Summary and respondent's name SBM

Case Summary​

On 01/23/2019 GAUD, FELICIA filed an Other - Other Criminal lawsuit against R., J. M. This case was filed in Orange County Circuit Courts, Orange County Circuit Courthouse located in Orange, Florida. The Judge overseeing this case is Jeffrey L Ashton. The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed.

Another one:

On 02/01/2018 C., T. filed a Family - Other Family lawsuit against Gaud, Felicia. This case was filed in Collier County Courts, Not Classified By Court located in Florida, Collier. The Judge overseeing this case is Greider, Christine. The case status is Pending - Other Pending.

On social media someone claiming to have befriended her in a bar is stating she was pregnant and attending to an elderly aunt. And that he had not seen her since spring.

Whatever your story is, dear gorgeous Felicia, may justice come swift and strong for you. May the one who ended your life in such a gruesome way be punished harshly and may your loved ones find consolation.

this is moot at this point, but paola is just a spanish variation of paula.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back