FL FL - Palatka, Putnam County- Female, Multiple- 40-69- Rope with hair tied to tree, skull underneath- UP108580- Jan.4, 2023

PatLaurel

Former Member
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

0 Missing Person Exclusions

Circumstances of Recovery- Remains discovered in a wooded lot (126 Cedar Creek Cutoff Road) by an individual who purchased the lot. 100 feet away from the roadway, a nylon rope and an electrical cord were tied to a tree branch with hair attached to the rope. A skull and mandible were located underneath the rope on the ground. Postcranial elements were scattered throughout the lot. A neighbor reported a foul smell 7 months earlier.

Footwear
White tennis shoes
Near the Body

Gina Ferraiolo?

"Circumstances of Disappearance She was last seen her around 2 p.m on November 23, 2021." :rolleyes:

Here's more info on Gina:

'Every day, I pray that she will call me': Mom's disappearance in Daytona Beach still unsolved

"According to the police report, her fiancé went into the woods to look for her but couldn’t find her."

"According to the police report, he told police she began acting paranoid within the last week and a half before the disappearance."

"We don’t know about any addiction, or dependency but anything’s possible, I mean she’s been estranged for a year and a half and maybe even before that," said her father.

It's a 65 miles drive from where Gina was last seen to the address in Palatka. Did she meet with foul play? Was she suicidal?

There are houses where the remains were found, so I believe our Jane Doe was a local or knew the area well enough to know she wouldn't be "caught" by the surrounding neighbours. Same if this was a homicide. The person had to be a local or know the lot was vacant with zero chances of being seen.

We all have seen murders disguised as suicides before... Anything is possible in this case.

MOO JMO

Estimated year of death 2020-2022, per namus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newviewpsychiatry
Back