Recovered/Located FL - Rachel Schwartz, 33, visiting, didn't fly back to MN, Spring Hill, 31 Jan 2023

Hoping she is simply hiding to stay alive.

"He is now 100% the last person to see her," Schwartz's brother-in-law Benjamin Schrupp told Fox News Digital Tuesday.

When contacted by phone Tuesday, the ex-boyfriend, John Scorah, said "not interested" and hung up.

….after speaking with Joel Dunn, at whose Spring Hill home they thought she had sought refuge, the family learned that he last saw her days earlier.

Last edited:
Hoping she is simply hiding to stay alive.

"He is now 100% the last person to see her," Schwartz's brother-in-law Benjamin Schrupp told Fox News Digital Tuesday.

When contacted by phone Tuesday, the ex-boyfriend, John Scorah, said "not interested" and hung up.

….after speaking with Joel Dunn, at whose Spring Hill home they thought she had sought refuge, the family learned that he last saw her days earlier.
Not good. This is all too familiar, unfortunately...

Makes me think she was held against her will.......
I will tell you, in this area, it would be very easy for a cute girl like her to find a party that lasts for as long as she wants. Drugs are out of control.
There are also several decent inpatient mental health centers and the large veterans hospital is in the area.
People are killed around here all the time...but you don't hear about many kidnappings.
I am going to hope it was the latter and be thankful she is home.
Source: my neck of the woods, or curve of the State lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back