FL FL - Randi Gorenberg, 52, Boca Raton, 25 March 2007

I looked on Palm Beach County online court records but nothing comes up with his name. I thought maybe if he was a known gang member, there's some type of rap sheet.

View attachment 410679

I think some of his criminal activity may be in Miami-Dade County, which is where he and his family lived. I think he may also have ties to other states. Prior articles linked on this site note family members living in Miami.

Last edited:
There are 3 Michel Barreras listed in the Miami-Dade County Clerk Criminal Justice online system, but I believe the one born in 1980 is the fugitive. I'm not sure how to link, but the search on their site is free and public. There's a long list of charges, some more serious than others..

March 20 2024 rbbm
''Surveillance cameras captured the black 2007 Mercedes Benz GL450, later confirmed to be Gorenberg’s vehicle, pulling into the front of the Home Depot parking lot at approximately 1:59 pm. Situated less than two miles north of the murder scene, the Home Depot stands on the southeast corner of Atlantic Avenue and Jog Road in Delray Beach. The vehicle was subsequently recovered in the rear parking lot of the Home Depot.
1710963916872.png
Authorities are appealing to the public for any information regarding Gorenberg's movements between 1:16 pm and 1:54 pm, particularly sightings at the Town Center Mall or any location en route to the South County Civic Center. Additionally, witnesses who observed Gorenberg’s black 2007 Mercedes Benz GL450 in the Home Depot parking lot around 2:00 pm or noticed any suspicious individuals at the Town Center Mall, the South County Civic Center, or the Home Depot within the specified timeframe are urged to come forward. Information can be relayed to Crime Stoppers at 1(800) 458-8477.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back