FL FL - Reny Jose, 21, Panama City Beach, 3 March 2014

I don’t usually comment on someone’s looks, but what a damn handsome fella. What in the world happened to this poor lad? I can’t believe it’s been 10 years!
Handsome, soon to earn an engineering degree from a good school. So awfully, terribly sad.

Yes. Intelligent as well. What do you think happened to him? A drunk/drugged ocean swim gone amiss makes sense but for the belongings found in a trash can!
I always have wondered if he was found deceased due to some ingestion of drugs/alcohol and his friends were afraid they would be in trouble, so they tried to hide the body. Albeit, poor hiding of the body.

I always have wondered if he was found deceased due to some ingestion of drugs/alcohol and his friends were afraid they would be in trouble, so they tried to hide the body. Albeit, poor hiding of the body.
Yes, I agree the behavior of the friends was so fishy they must know something, but the actual disappearing of a whole body isn’t as easy as one would think! I do believe however he got there, he is in the bottom of the ocean. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb46761
Back