Found Safe FL - Rickhia & Nicolette McClam, 12 yo twins, Coral Springs, 6 June 2017

The family held a press conference for the girls who police believe may have ran away.

Officers say their father, Rickey McClam, has full custody of the girls but their mother had come down to visit them from New York earlier this week. That’s when they said the girls started talking about running away, according to the police report.

Their father had a message for them.

“You know your dad loves you very much. You know your dad loves you more than anything in the world and I would do nothing to harm ya’ll. Everything I do is for ya’ll benefit,” said Rickey McClam.

Coral Springs Police said the girls left with some cash clothes and their iPods but no cellphones. They said the girls have not used social media.

Their father is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of his daughters.

More info:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/08/family-calls-community-help-find-missing-twins/

The family held a press conference for the girls who police believe may have ran away.

Officers say their father, Rickey McClam, has full custody of the girls but their mother had come down to visit them from New York earlier this week. That’s when they said the girls started talking about running away, according to the police report.

Their father had a message for them.

“You know your dad loves you very much. You know your dad loves you more than anything in the world and I would do nothing to harm ya’ll. Everything I do is for ya’ll benefit,” said Rickey McClam.

Coral Springs Police said the girls left with some cash clothes and their iPods but no cellphones. They said the girls have not used social media.

Their father is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of his daughters.

More info:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/08/family-calls-community-help-find-missing-twins/

I hope their mom somehow found a way to pick them up and they are found safe with her. If mom doesn't have them, I would like to hear from her telling the girls to go back home to their father. Please be safe girls!

why did he say "I would never do anything to harm y'all" ?

why did he say "I would never do anything to harm y'all" ?

Well I haven't seen anything that says that they might be running to mom so maybe they thought dad and mom might be getting back together. Or they could have thought that mom was going to try to take them away so they ran to hide and dad may be trying to say that he would never harm them as in he wouldn't let mom take them. IMO MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly this-

A police report on the case says the girls did not show up for school on Tuesday and they left a note saying they were running away because of their father’s unrealistic standards.

At last check, Coral Springs Police believed they may be in the West Palm Beach area and may be headed to New York City.

Police feel strongly that this is a custody issue and the girls are likely with family somewhere.

“We believe that they are being concealed from us intentionally but, at this point, I don’t have anything to back that up other than speculation and some interviews,” said Sgt. William Reid with the Coral Springs Police Dept.

Possibly this-

A police report on the case says the girls did not show up for school on Tuesday and they left a note saying they were running away because of their father’s unrealistic standards.

At last check, Coral Springs Police believed they may be in the West Palm Beach area and may be headed to New York City.

Police feel strongly that this is a custody issue and the girls are likely with family somewhere.

“We believe that they are being concealed from us intentionally but, at this point, I don’t have anything to back that up other than speculation and some interviews,” said Sgt. William Reid with the Coral Springs Police Dept.

Ah! Well at least we know he wasn't harming them. IMO MOO

Ah! Well at least we know he wasn't harming them. IMO MOO

Info from msm makes it sounds like he wasn't just being strict dad. Imho

Hopefully they are found safe soon.

[h=1]Desperate Search for Missing 12-Year-Old Twins Spans 1,300 Miles[/h]
Sisters Rickhia McClam and Nicolette McClam were last seen at their father’s home in South Florida, but authorities believe they may be heading to New York City to be with their mother, who lives in Harlem.

Police think the girls may have run away. Their parents have been embroiled in a contentious custody battle for years, and their mother, Natonia Dutes, says they were talking about running away during a visit to New York last weekend.
Dutes says the girls told her: “We want to run away, we don’t want to be there.”

"Just call me please," Dutes said through tears as she spoke with News 4 New York.

Source: Desperate Search for Missing 12-Year-Old Twins Spans 1,300 Miles | NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...New-York-Florida-427361423.html#ixzz4jVR3FYBY

I'm glad the mother spoke. I still hope a relative has them safe. Let the courts work out who is the best parent. It's not safe for 12 year olds to go running away :(

[h=1]Missing Coral Springs twins found safe, police say[/h]
Rickhia and Nicolette McClam have been reunited with their father, Rickey McClam, according to police.

The two were found about midnight at the Pompano Beach home of the woman the girls consider their godmother, police Sgt. Carla Kmiotek said.
They were located as police were checking addresses related to the investigation and it’s believed the two had been in Pompano Beach since last being seen on Tuesday.
The investigation is now considered a criminal case, Kmiotek said.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...naway-twins-coral-springs-20170608-story.html

:skip:

Good news after a horrible week! May all the missing come home soon.

Just came to check on the young ladies and I see they have been found! Yay!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back