GUILTY FL - Rodney, 38, & Jacqueline Almand, 38, shot to death, Melbourne, 29 Nov 2005

Parents too controlling huh? I hope you like the life you have set up for yourself now, real wise decision. Sometimes it's drugs and maybe sometimes it's just plain stupidity?

SoccerMom said:
I'm not Jeanna, but I took it to mean that if their fathers paid attention to them and actually took an interest in them, they were less likely to fall for the first idiot boy they met.
thanks! :doh:

From August 2007:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/man-who-killed-dad-stepmom-avoids-death-penalty/nJryc/

Prosecutors were seeking the death penalty for Almand, but they offered him a life sentence instead in an attempt to keep his little sister from having to testify and relive the nightmare.

Almand didn't flinch as the judge handed down two life sentences Friday, guaranteeing he will never be allowed out of prison. They are to be served one right after the other...

Earlier this week, Almand's defense attorneys tried to get the 911 call kept out of the upcoming trial. After it was played, and the judge ruled it could be used, Almand decided to plead guilty and avoid the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back