FL FL - Rosemary Day, 27, Jacksonville, 21 May 2011

Hi. I live in Orange Park. And I physically knew Rosemary. We were not friends (not hung around long enough to know and or trust) but definitely an Acquaintance. We had a lot of mutual friends in common. She literally did not have it in herself to vanish from everything and everyone that she loved and cared about. Rosemary had an amazing light in her that drew people in. She was in a bad relationship with a bad guy. A bad guy that was all about his crooked job (dope dealer) and his money. I fully believe if he didn’t kill her that he definitely organized it to be done Bc once she finally had serious charges placed upon him that would make him think he lose everything over the one charge. He actually got scared. ((And honestly I can’t think of anybody that would not be worried about the same thing if you worked your entire life for one thing (whether legal or not)and someone that did not pitch in to help you get there wants to remove it all from you, panic sets in.)) I 100% believe he was behind her disappearance. Even to this day.

I kept up with all the news stories on the case and any and all updates. I found this site during the constant news updates. (( I truly believe she didn’t have it within herself to end her own life, she wouldn’t physically and intentionally hurt anything)) And I bookmarked it to save Bc I loved the idea of absolute complete strangers coming together and brainstorming all together to assist another distraught or missing/lost stranger. And y’all are the kinda people this full of hate filled world we all live in really needs. So I’m here to genuinely thank every single one of y’all from the bottom of my heart. This entire story hits home. More now than before.

Hi. I live in Orange Park. And I physically knew Rosemary. We were not friends (not hung around long enough to know and or trust) but definitely an Acquaintance. We had a lot of mutual friends in common. She literally did not have it in herself to vanish from everything and everyone that she loved and cared about. Rosemary had an amazing light in her that drew people in. She was in a bad relationship with a bad guy. A bad guy that was all about his crooked job (dope dealer) and his money. I fully believe if he didn’t kill her that he definitely organized it to be done Bc once she finally had serious charges placed upon him that would make him think he lose everything over the one charge. He actually got scared. ((And honestly I can’t think of anybody that would not be worried about the same thing if you worked your entire life for one thing (whether legal or not)and someone that did not pitch in to help you get there wants to remove it all from you, panic sets in.)) I 100% believe he was behind her disappearance. Even to this day.

I kept up with all the news stories on the case and any and all updates. I found this site during the constant news updates. (( I truly believe she didn’t have it within herself to end her own life, she wouldn’t physically and intentionally hurt anything)) And I bookmarked it to save Bc I loved the idea of absolute complete strangers coming together and brainstorming all together to assist another distraught or missing/lost stranger. And y’all are the kinda people this full of hate filled world we all live in really needs. So I’m here to genuinely thank every single one of y’all from the bottom of my heart. This entire story hits home. More now than before.

Welcome to Websleuths, and thanks for sharing your insights.

I have learned that the sister who was advocating to find Rosemary has passed. She came out of the water at the beach and had a brain anyuerism (sp?). Such a sad fate for this family. Meanwhile, no more new leads for finding Rosemary. Prayers for this family.
I see on the Help Find Rosemary Day Facebook page, a comment stating her sister, Bonnie passed from an enlarged heart while visiting FL. Is this the sister you're referring to? I see another 1/2 sister, likely a paternal connection if I had to guess, has posted on this thread stating her name is Naomi.

I wonder who is running the Facebook page. There are no posts beyond May 2019.

Rosemary has 2 Unidentified Person Exclusions:

Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP12683
Date Body FoundJune 06, 2014
StateVA
CountyNewport News

Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP11748
Date Body FoundOctober 18, 2013
StateIL
CountyClark

Members online