FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Gardener1850, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 #RememberingCupcake

Search continues for missing juvenile

AF's thread: Found Safe - Ky - A F, 15, Taken By Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  2. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

3. Gardener1850

KSP looking for missing 15-year-old

4. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Woah.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

5. Snoopster

Snoopster Well-Known Member

It would be helpful if a Florida-based news outlet picked up the story. I'm guessing that this case is under the radar there.

6. cybervampira

Contacted Paul Mueller from CBS12 and another local news outlet, Jupiter News.

Any other ideas? Do we have someone speaking Spanish to contact a news outlet based in the Dominican Republic?

silverjug likes this.
  7. Gardener1850

I don't speak Spanish but that is an excellent idea! I think Spanish news in the US would get more attention.
    Here is a list of Spanish News in Florida: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Spanish-language_newspapers_published_in_Florida

8. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

This is awful.

Sent using Tapatalk

9. cybervampira

YESSSSS!

NEW: Jupiter woman missing since 2016; PBSO seeks public’s help
    NEW: Jupiter woman missing since 2016; PBSO seeks public’s help
    JUPITER
    The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for help in finding a 31-year-old woman missing since the end of 2016.
    [​IMG]
    Rosselys Felix lived both in Broward County and in Jupiter with her family after she arrived in the U.S. from her native Dominican Republic. She was last seen in Jupiter late in 2016.

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office also has been searching for Felix, who has lived in Hollywood, since she went missing.

AF, Rosselys’ 15-year-old daughter, also has been missing since March 14, according to The Outlook, a newspaper in Monticello, Ky. The girl was last seen at her foster care home in Wayne County, about 125 miles south of Lexington.

PBSO said that Felix is a “possibly endangered adult” but did not provide further information.

Anyone with information about Felix’s whereabouts is asked to contact Detective Stephen Ultsh at 561-688-4066 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

watcher9 likes this.
  10. cybervampira

11. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

silverjug likes this.
  12. cybervampira

I sent a big „Thank you“ mail to Ann-Marie Taylor from Palm Beach PD. She immediately reacted and made sure to get the right detective at Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office involved! [emoji4]

carbuff and silverjug like this.
  13. cybervampira

What a creep!

Jupiter woman traded accusations with husband before vanishing in 2016
    Jupiter woman traded accusations with husband before vanishing in 2016
    JUPITER —
    In September 2016, Rosselys Felix Hernandez claimed in court documents that her husband was being physically abusive and might be engaged in an inappropriate relationship with her teenage daughter. A Broward County judge granted her request for a temporary restraining order.

By the end of 2016, Hernandez would go missing and there’s been no trace of her since.

[...]

Hernandez and York were not married for long and their final days as a couple were filled with accusations, court records show.
    [​IMG]
    York filed a petition in Broward County court on Sept. 26, 2016, seeking custody of Hernandez’s three claiming that his wife was “unfit to care for the children” because of “untreated mental health” issues.

The next day, Hernandez requested two restraining orders against York. In one, she claimed her husband had been physically abusive, “shoving” an apple pie in her face in one instance. In the second, Hernandez said her then 13-year-old daughter “has a suspicious inappropriate relationship with Daniel.”

Hernandez said York “seduces” her daughter with “lavish gifts” that he did not give to the other two children and that he engaged in “sexual touching” with the girl.

“He has a love affair with my 13-year-old AF and punishes and tortures my other (two) children and me because he wants to control them so they don’t say what’s going on,” Hernandez wrote in the petition.

On Nov. 14, 2016, Hernandez asked the court to dissolve the restraining order. She would go missing soon after.

Authorities said Hernandez lived in Jupiter, but it could not be determined where or when she lived in the town.

Anyone with information regarding Hernandez’s disappearance is asked to call PBSO Detective Stephan Ultsch at 561-688-4066 or Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS (8477).

Information about either York or AF can contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 800-843-5678 or Kentucky State Police at 606-878-6622.

watcher9 and silverjug like this.
  14. Gardener1850

OMG! How did this not all come out sooner?!? :gaah::scared:
    Please tell me they found York.

silverjug likes this.
  15. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

&; $$*@;*? !!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

16. cybervampira

I bet he was gaslighting everyone, claiming she was a psycho. Probably one of these sleazy manipulators who can charm their way in. All under the pretense of being a good and god-loving man.

No word on his whereabouts yet.

silverjug likes this.
  17. Snoopster

:ditto:

Yup.

18. Snoopster

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-palm-beach-county/jupiter/pbso-looking-for-rosselys-felix-woman-missing-since-late-2016-from-jupiter

Well, I'm guessing it's because DPY was lying and convinced others that Rosselys had a mental problem. And now Websleuths is on it!
    And we're not letting go until we find out the truth, whatever that might be.

(special thanks to cybervampira!)

silverjug likes this.
  19. wolvesjohnblack

wolvesjohnblack Well-Known Member

wow great job getting this out for people to hear about

silverjug likes this.
  20. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

What we feared is confirmed. Groan...

Is she in Namus? Are there any UIDs in the Jupiter area Gardener? I'm afraid she is close to home. This guy is a psychopath. [emoji45]