GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

Just like that. A smart, vibrant young woman gets into some losers car, has an argument (was she breaking up with you, you loser?) And Loser decides she doesn't get to breathe anymore because he's bigger than her with a larger body mass. Who would ever believe a guy that has held you lovingly, and kissed your lips would turn around and squeeze the life out if you?

I cannot stand this type of shizz anymore. My 21 year old daughter is armed with a fight back tool. I worry that some asshat someday will decide that her life is his to do with as he wants. Where do these losers get off? Where?

Sorry. Angry. The world is absolutely going to hell.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just like that. A smart, vibrant young woman gets into some losers car, has an argument (was she breaking up with you, you loser?) And Loser decides she doesn't get to breathe anymore because he's bigger than her with a larger body mass. Who would ever believe a guy that has held you lovingly, and kissed your lips would turn around and squeeze the life out if you?

I cannot stand this type of shizz anymore. My 21 year old daughter is armed with a fight back tool. I worry that some asshat someday will decide that her life is his to do with as he wants. Where do these losers get off? Where?

Sorry. Angry. The world is absolutely going to hell.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I echo your words. Anger, frustration and pure sorrow for her family.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Someone should post Savannah's missing poster in the most used Craigslist categories and ask anyone who did transactions that day in that parking lot for info.

Looks to me like they have the information they needed to hone in on LR and find Savannah to return her to her family so she can Rest In Peace.

Looks to me like they have the information they needed to hone in on LR and find Savannah to return her to her family so she can Rest In Peace.

Yes...I posted my comment before I read that she had been found. I was still in hopeful-land then. Now I'm back in Reality Circle [emoji53]

The parents did 100% the right thing in getting the story out there and in front of the public and media. If they had waited it out and not put indirect pressure on LE, I wonder whether video showing the suspect and his actions would have been gone forever.

OMG just checking back in and saw the devastating news. How absolutely heartbreaking!

RIP beautiful Savannah!

I wonder what happened. Why did he have to kill her? Did he have a crush on her and she rejected him? I'm still catching up so this might have already been revealed.

Thank God he confessed and led them to her body. This is more than we get in many other cases.

Someone should post poster about Savannah in Craigslist anyway.. maybe it will make some of the people think twice about meeting up with strangers alone in random parking lots!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

"Security surveillance video cameras recorded a possible struggle between Rodarte and Gold – who police said had “an on and off-again boyfriend/girlfriend relationship,” Lt. Steve Gallaher of the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said in a news conference Sunday."

Body found; Bonefish Grill co-worker arrested in death of Savannah Gold
http://jacksonville.com/news/public...-grill-co-worker-arrested-death-savannah-gold

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back