FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern isn't really with Tab. I have a feeling she is just being fed stuff, by her (not real) Aunt.

Right .. wonder if there may be any facial resemblances to Susan once we find a pix ... just wondering ... just musing ... do we know that Susan is not related to Tab for sure?

Just questioning CarrieBean - nothing more than that - no offense meant sincerely ... just trying to get to the bottom of a few things that are burning in my head right now.

ummmmmmm, did any of you read that first bit on the charleyproject?

..."James' affair with Susan, who was employed as their children's BABYSITTER..."

Now this just makes me vomit.

Any one hear remans found 30 min ago???

Right .. wonder if there may be any facial resemblances to Susan once we find a pix ... just wondering ... just musing ... do we know that Susan is not related to Tab for sure?

Just questioning CarrieBean - nothing more than that - no offense meant sincerely ... just trying to get to the bottom of a few things that are burning in my head right now.

Actually I am just going by what I read from her at that other place. How much of it is truth, I can't say. No offense taken.

Oh for Christ's sake - make me swear - I swear to God I am on my knees begging forgiveness right this minute.

http://www.freewebs.com/scmissingunidentified/scmissingchildren.htm

ETA: Wonder who Tab really is - making me really, really wonder.

OMG, is this all true? Are we sure this is the babysitter? The link says that they also had a 6 yo daughter that was removed by the state because of broken bones and bruises and that they where charged in their sons disappearance???? Why are these people not in jail??

Guys 11 oo news on East coast

braking news

Anyone know where that 6 year old daughter is today? She would now be about 29...?

pnj.com is saying that they found the pregnant woman who was missing's body in bayou. Could this be the remains that you are referring to?

MY link is still not up 5 others have up stream family on way will be on 11 news

pnj.com is saying that they found the pregnant woman who was missing's body in bayou. Could this be the remains that you are referring to?

no, someone has a scanner, found in a dumpster

surely LE investigated the sitter and found what we have, ya think? She's GOT to be the POI.

Being discussed on the tv station chat. But still seems to be rumor at best. Nothing being streamed. (At least. I think that's what's being discussed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16