GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to everyone and I must say it is a very good morning! What wonderful news to wake up to. Little Shannon being found alive. After so much heartbreak with Somer and Elizabeth's deaths my heart and head just did not think I could keep following these cases. I was praying for a miracle, something good would have to happen and it did.

I think the Sleuthers here were awesome with their finds and informing LE of the past case and charges against SB. The news reported that LE knew about SB and her previous history in SC. maybe they did, maybe they did'nt. I do think though the Sleuthers brought it more to forefront and by lunch time yesterday LE was all over their house.
Maybe they did have the information and just did not take the time to read the reports because they were too busy searching for Shannon. I think giving them a little nudge they went back and looked and a precious baby was found safe.

Saying a prayer for all the wonderful posters at Websleuths. Ya'll just never gave up searching for clues to assist LE locate Baby Shannon.:praying: jmo
Yeap, Websleuths are TOTALLY AWESOME, just AWESOME! Baby Shannon found alive and well....how precious is that!

HLN misspelled their trailer. lol.
I can't believe there isn't more nationally about Shannon, I figured she'd be everywhere this morning.

THANK YOU LORD !!!

what a wonderful way to start the day.

WEBSLEUTHER'S are awesome!!!!

http://www.newsherald.com/

more pics and video of presser.

"We are the proud Poppas of a little girl"

Then the way she looks up at him like.....WTF.

You can look at those men and just know that they did what they had to do to get this child back. I am sure had they been able to go into that house earlier they would have, there was a reason they were not able to get in earlier yesterday. But ultimately this baby was found, ALIVE!

Maybe this will stir information in the dissapearance of Paul and there will be answers found!

BTW, I won't be here for so much of the day. I went to bed last night and my dryer shorted out the wall plug and set my laundry room on fire...
So, once the electricians and the adjuster get here, I won't be on as much, I just wanted to come back and share in the miracle for a few minutes.
How scary...glad you're OK

BTW, I won't be here for so much of the day. I went to bed last night and my dryer shorted out the wall plug and set my laundry room on fire...
So, once the electricians and the adjuster get here, I won't be on as much, I just wanted to come back and share in the miracle for a few minutes.
NMK...you take care!

AWESOME NEWS for a change! Great work Cleo, Eastcoast & anyone I missed...THANK YOU!

WTH made SB think she could have gotten away with this?? Thank God LE found her!! Such a precious sweet baby, SB needs to be put away forever so she can never be around another child JMO

We're fine, minor smoke and foam damage, and I need a new drier and some new wiring run, drywall, new carpet, nothing irreplaceable though. I put it out and had to cut a big hole in my wall to make sure there was nothing smoldering still.

Lesson learned. The dryer doesn't like more than 2 loads a day...duly noted.

I think DCF will really watch over baby Shannon now and ensure she's placed with a truely responsible and loving family. I can't wait to see a pic of Shannon with a smile on her beautiful face.

I KNEW I shouldn't have gone to bed last night! I am elated baby Shannon was found alive! Look at how cute she is, I love the pic of her with her little foot up in the air!

OT...But if you watch the video of little shannon and LE you will be crying, and then let it play till the next video starts you will laugh so hard you might wet yourself, at least I did. Stupid criminals!

I didn't really wet myself but I laughted real hard. lol

Wow Super news this morning ! Couldn't believe the headline , I am so grateful !

The half smirk tells me that there is a backstory on whether SB's arrest was peaceful. We may get to hear that one someday.
Shannon looking up at the sheriff....she knew, she knew that this is one of the men that saved her life. Her movements and her expressions look so much like Violet's (My baby's).
Thank God, she won't remember it.

I just watched the video.
Shannon .. was there.
It is so very wonderful to see Shannon.
Alive. Well.
!!:dance:

Wow, today is a good day! I wish there were more happy endings like this one. It will be interesting to see what happens today. I hope everyone has a great day!!

WOW!! I am SO Happy this morning, I can't even imagine how happy her mom/dad and family are!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu