FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe that 100%..

what is crazy is that he went from being listed as absconded on the FDLE site to Released Registered & an addy update to Bland Rd (which doesn't show today but did only on 10/23)... he would have had to be arrested though if they found him... and well, I've not seen anything telling me he had been...

Has anyone checked to see if he's been arrested or questioned in TX since Somer went missing?

If that is the case then I have to question:

Sorry to jump in with this at this time but, I note that the father said he can't think about ALL the horrible things his daughter's killer did. The autopsy has not been made public. Perhaps, the parents and family have been told but I doubt it. If LE wants to keep this case leak proof, I doubt that they would tell anyone.

It could very well be that he doesn't really know. His brain is thinking of all the horrible things that COULD have happened and he can't stand it.

I know I can't. :(

So was LE asking in a nice way today in media for information from say his gf or a guy friend?? I would say yes..... should not of lost him in the first place..

Exactly! Someone mentioned earlier that LE seemed to be talking to someone specifically today -- maybe CWG's father?

Has anyone checked to see if he's been arrested or questioned in TX since Somer went missing?

Since we have been discussing CWG for the umpteenth time this evening, I did make contact with the Bandera County Jail in TX. He is not in their custody, according to the man I spoke with.

Finally gets me totally on the page with CG and some posters. Part of me kept thinking, 'surely LE has him in custody in tx'. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike