FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSC. Yes..I agree with you. The scenarios are multiple, but I really think there is something to CWG. Too much coincidence for him to be here one minute and gone the next, especially being a RSO listed as absconded in Florida.

Lets keep in mind, these SO's are smart enough to change appearances at a blink of an eye. ( thats why LE said to look for it) Homer Spires ( which kills me to say, but sounds like Stiles, i'm sure many know who that is, if not, don't worry, he's locked up) Anyway, Homer could have shaven in the woods for al we know. We have to expect that if these schmucks are on the run, they could change their appearences in a heart beat. IMO of course.

I think I may be confused:) Can someone clarify for me why Anvers Blvd. was posted about earlier. Was it because of this guy that barricaded himself in his house? I seem to remember that it may have been after the 1130 presser was supposed to air? Just wanted to make sure.

nice work CJ. you're one hawt sleuth! :thumb:

why are they denying he should be on the report, I wonder?
why are they not straightening out the 4 armed robbers issue?

why why y y o y ??? ...

maybe he was an acquaintence of the family. the police report says his employment is at a Bar. hmmmmmmm...

They have answered these questions but we keep coming back to them. What some folks seem to say - who are following the answers are that the answers aren't good enough.

The 4 robbers - everyone was searched for id who came by the memorial. There were warrants for these guys so they were arrested. They did not break into Somers house but were apprehended at that address.

The guy in question now - someone said they thought they saw him at the compand post when they later wrote that report. But later changed their story and said no, it was a case of mistaken identity.

So, we spin and spin ....
Hope this helps.

Debbie Spires might have been Hill before Spires. Husband I think is Phillip.

Not really going that route, but thought I'd help. I'm still stuck on CWG.

Just read this on the comments of a First Coast News article.. it was just posted... anyone want to try to find the News4Jax comments he is referring to?

This is the last comment on the article, link below...

"Theres another swat episode in cedar hills.I understand there is a swat team in the grove park area in orange park (according to posters on news4jax)
10/28/2009 9:30 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=3

Hm. Anyone got scanner links for the area?

I think I may be confused:) Can someone clarify for me why Anvers Blvd. was posted about earlier. Was it because of this guy that barricaded himself in his house? I seem to remember that it may have been after the 1130 presser was supposed to air? Just wanted to make sure.

That's it. He set the house on fire. He is now dead. (Not sure if from the fire or if LE shot him). There was a SWAT team and hostage negotiator there, but don't know if there were actual hostages. Nobody else was hurt.

57.34 miles

landfillmapfromGano.jpg

Wanna know what I think is supa dupa scary?

Just think if CWG is the perp. His last and only offense was is 1992. That was 17 years ago. 17 years.... wow... if he is the one responsible for this, imagine the others he could be responsible for.... maybe it is the work of a serial killer... didn't LE or a profiler say something along those lines? Like it's possible that it's the work of a serial rapist or something? .....

I am wondering if it is possible Spires had help in staying under the radar (absconded) here in FL and then things went horribly wrong. It explains a lot of the comments from the family imo. If DT knew he was here it would explain the knowing this time is different, among many other things. If Spires had just shown up recently it explains the need for an adult over 18 babysitter suddenly and not a teen age young girl.

I am sure this has been discussed and missed it. Why does it say on the report Weapon/Tools = Hands/Feet/Teeth?

TIA

If weapons were used-you would check that box or circle it.
IO Individual other.

They have answered these questions but we keep coming back to them. What some folks seem to say - who are following the answers are that the answers aren't good enough.

The 4 robbers - everyone was searched for id who came by the memorial. There were warrants for these guys so they were arrested. They did not break into Somers house but were apprehended at that address.

The guy in question now - someone said they thought they saw him at the compand post when they later wrote that report. But later changed their story and said no, it was a case of mistaken identity.

So, we spin and spin ....
Hope this helps.
as far as being ID'd at the memorial....My teen son and I went twice, and was never asked for ID....

That's it. He set the house on fire. He is now dead. (Not sure if from the fire or if LE shot him). There was a SWAT team and hostage negotiator there, but don't know if there were actual hostages. Nobody else was hurt.

Thank you! It'll be interesting to find out who it was since the article doesn't state that and if they know why he did it.

hawt my butt! :crazy:

the bar... closed a year ago :D he lied

cajungirl, why would he give any of his correct information?
shall we call the cell? (you do it ... you do it!!)
do you think someone else could have just given the guys' name out? stole his "identity" for the police report. someone who knew they'd check it out and sent police on a wild perp chase?

grrrrrrrrrrr...

c'mon tell me tell me!

Wanna know what I think is supa dupa scary?

Just think if CWG is the perp. His last and only offense was is 1992. That was 17 years ago. 17 years.... wow... if he is the one responsible for this, imagine the others he could be responsible for.... maybe it is the work of a serial killer... didn't LE or a profiler say something along those lines? Like it's possible that it's the work of a serial rapist or something? .....

wow, wasn't he kinda young 17 years ago?

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash#

Justino said one possible contact eliminated was a registered sex offender whose name and address in Orange Park is listed on the incident report that was written after Somer was reported missing. That person was named by someone who later turned out to be mistaken about the identity, Justino said.

Thank you... now I recall reading about this. AND this makes zero sense.
Who would just happen to say they were this person and just happen to be RSO and absconded at that... holy moly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517