FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have to turn an assignment in for school, but then I am going back to the early vids. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll know when I see it, if that makes any sense at all.
Is there any specific vid or quote or anything that someone needs linked? I'll gladly look for it.

I don't think he had a car or access to one thats why he put her in a close by dumpster.

Yes, but then there's the profile LE released stating that the guy may have concealed his vehicle or sold it right after the murder. Could he have transported Somer elsewhere then brought her back, or maybe he was in the area in his vehicle and thinks someone will remember seeing him.

Okay, I have to turn an assignment in for school, but then I am going back to the early vids. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll know when I see it, if that makes any sense at all.
Is there any specific vid or quote or anything that someone needs linked? I'll gladly look for it.

Momtective was kind enough to post the link to the video with the Kyle mention. Not sure if anyone had another one they needed. Thanks :)

Please .. if you find it the one about the neighbor lady talking about trash.. I have looked at so many video's and can't find it.. maybe you will have better luck... TIA

blowing up the photo in photoshop those bags look pretty full...almost reminds me of a couch cushion and a pillow.....wonder if there was any furniture in the yard....

Yes, but then there's the profile LE released stating that the guy may have concealed his vehicle or sold it right after the murder. Could he have transported Somer elsewhere then brought her back, or maybe he was in the area in his vehicle and thinks someone will remember seeing him.

that coud be but from the get go my first impression was he didn't have a car or didn't want to raise suspicion with anyone should he ask to borrow theirs.........

Momtective is this the same guy you posted a pic of in earlier thread?:

I'm just doing general searches on some of the RSO's that've been mentioned

Attachments

• winne2.jpg
    winne2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 27
:laugh:

A neighbor of mine is really into this stuff (me, not so much...). QUOTE]

--------------------------
I'm sorry, don't mean to be offensive, but we have talked on here about sometimes needing some comic relief from all of this painful awareness about Somer.

Anyways, that (me, not so much) had me picturing

you sitting across the table from your neighbor having a cup of coffee and her droning on and on about it while you raise your eyes, check your nails and look at your watch occasionally.

I think that was me. Another poster had posted a link to the appraiser's site showing that Andy C (and his sons) actually live BEHIND 1080 Gano and not next to it (where the camper is located). I then discovered that the home where the camper is located is owned by an Amy Christine Coward.
I do not know who owns the home next door to the right of 1080, but I KNOW Andy C and his boys live there....I saw them....and they are on the news as saying they are the neighbors....at least I think they say this....

I Have also wondered if this could be a older kid. I remember reading that Somer ran ahead of her sister, brother and friends and the last time they saw her she had gotten in front of some older kids also walking home. A kid would have been alot less noticeable following her, and his friends might have thought nothing of it. He could have made an excuse, had to go back to school, forgot something maybe. IDK but maybe

The cops just spent to much time in that house, there were fbi, florida state and county cops in that house and in that dumpster for days. She was killed in that house.

Christee, I haven't finished adding all the SOs discussed after yesterday to this list but it might help as it is ... List (not in WS).

The cops just spent to much time in that house, there were fbi, florida state and county cops in that house and in that dumpster for days. She was killed in that house.

Ok, so if we go with that presumption, let's walk it thru. Somer was seen at the tanks at what time? do we know? Then if we believe this Kyle guy that she was at the house it would have probably been just a a minute or two later. Something also led the cops to the bathroom in the park across the street. So let's say she really does stop at the house and see Kyle. From there she heads to the park across the street. Someone could have nabbed her there, near the restroom. So how does she get back to house? But, if it's somebody that was working at the house and she got no further than the house then how did they hide her there why the V. guy was there? And I go back to him and Kyle being swabbed...seems LE would know if it's them or not. I just can't seem to work out how she would be at the park and then back in the house. Any theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member