FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t ..... Hey CG .. everyone was worried about you .. hadn't heard from you for few hours. but a little birdie told us about your tooth.. hope it gets better... nothing worse than a toothache.. I feel so sorry for you CG ..every week you have some new problem with health.. Is this your first baby?? Hope time passes fast and safe rest of the months to come for you.. Get well.... Gotta love those babes tho... nothing like them in this world...

Yup, first baby. I swear if it's not one thing, it's another! LOL Story of my life. I'm usually a very healthy person. I rarely get sick & have NEVER had tooth problems. When I was a kid, I didn't listen to my dad & walked behind the bleachers at my brothers baseball game. All of the boys were warming up behind there & swinging their bats. Well, I was smacked by one & it caused damage to one of my teeth. So guess what tooth is hurting? LOL The only one I've ever had work done on & I swear, I just want it to disappear! It's halloween & I won't be able to eat any of the good stuff!!!!

977686.jpg

Yup, first baby. I swear if it's not one thing, it's another! LOL Story of my life. I'm usually a very healthy person. I rarely get sick & have NEVER had tooth problems. When I was a kid, I didn't listen to my dad & walked behind the bleachers at my brothers baseball game. All of the boys were warming up behind there & swinging their bats. Well, I was smacked by one & it caused damage to one of my teeth. So guess what tooth is hurting? LOL The only one I've ever had work done on & I swear, I just want it to disappear! It's halloween & I won't be able to eat any of the good stuff!!!!

977686.jpg

Your pumpkin is Grrrrrrreat! :)

977686.jpg

Hope you're feeling better

Who did that incredible pumpkin?

I'm not sure but whoever did, did a GREAT job. Those LSU fans are some talented LOL

In regards to CWG being on the police report, not sure if anyone has checked this but the woman CS who was also on the report has a myspace. As of today it is not private. She has a friend on there who resembles CWG to me. He's from Texas and coincidentally she also has TQ as one of her friends. Just something to ponder.

Liz! et al, check out Soulscape's morning post on Jones...scary...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4368436&postcount=189"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL[/ame]

ETA: Soulscape says, what must be sleuthed: Where was Jones on 10/19/09????

I have been kicking this thought around just a bit, but what if it was someone familier with somer from a past relationship with somers mom picks her up takes her out of the area and does whatever to her, then later that night returns to the area and puts her in a trash can there so as to keep investigators distracted in thinking the perp is out of that area instead of another location? its puzzling as to why she wasn't discarded along a roadway or something like that? the only other possibility I can think of is that it could have been an older teenager which doesn't have a means of transportation and discarded her the only way he could think of, like I wonder if there were some older teens that had parents out of town for a few days and that provided an opertunity...

NG last night! So sick of Balloon Boy!

DAD was on NG.. Noticed many new $$$ pictures of Somer! Sound familiar?? Damn!! Here we go again! :furious:

NG last night! So sick of Balloon Boy!

DAD was on NG.. Noticed many new $$$ pictures of Somer! Sound familiar?? Damn!! Here we go again! :furious:

Sorry Im new here and a little out of the loop....what does that mean sorry if Im not allowed to ask JW.:waitasec:

I have been kicking this thought around just a bit, but what if it was someone familier with somer from a past relationship with somers mom picks her up takes her out of the area and does whatever to her, then later that night returns to the area and puts her in a trash can there so as to keep investigators distracted in thinking the perp is out of that area instead of another location? its puzzling as to why she wasn't discarded along a roadway or something like that? the only other possibility I can think of is that it could have been an older teenager which doesn't have a means of transportation and discarded her the only way he could think of, like I wonder if there were some older teens that had parents out of town for a few days and that provided an opertunity...

BBM, You know you bring up a GREAT point!!! I know there were two boyfriends since she left Sam Thompsom. Cajungirl, did you have those names?? I thought you mentioned them. Seems like mother moves pretty swift and quick from man to man. Hey her choice, but not good enviorment for any child!! Wonder if she burned any of them, lived with any of the others? Anyway, could be possible they taking revenge. Shoot, anything is possible in this case but CWG is still my main man.

Not to mention a few of us have found some other girls that have gone missing we think could be connected. In particular another member found this one and it EEKS me out, CWG would be about 20 at the time - Talk about an anniversay killer - LOOK AT THIS ONE:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bishop_kristina.html

PS- welcome back Cajun Girl we missed you yesterday!

Sorry Im new here and a little out of the loop....what does that mean sorry if Im not allowed to ask JW.:waitasec:

Saying Dad was prob paid for giving pics. I hope that isn't the case. Sam seems to have some intergrity from what I have seen so far.

Edit to add: Then again mom is making a ton of money in donations but that is another story. Would Military allow him time off anyway since he is injured or who is gonna pay dad bills while he deals with this?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4364761&postcount=479"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #12[/ame]

For those who have not seen.

Carried over from last thread, Momtective quoting Liz.

Please note bruising on face, stubble/regrowth.

Reminder LE said perp may have come out of retirement. This guys is old, last offense was years before.

Saying Dad was prob paid for giving pics. I hope that isn't the case. Sam seems to have some intergrity from what I have seen so far.

Edit to add: Then again mom is making a ton of money in donations but that is another story. Would Military allow him time off anyway since he is injured or who is gonna pay dad bills while he deals with this?

Okay thank you very much...I have to agree with you on Dad seeming to have integrity my heart breaks for this whole family but poor Dad hadn't even seen her in two years and now he has to live with that for the rest of his life....everyone keeps asking why it had been so long does anyone know the answer to that could it be Mom used the kids as a pawn and wouldn't allow Dad to see them JW?

Okay thank you very much...I have to agree with you on Dad seeming to have integrity my heart breaks for this whole family but poor Dad hadn't even seen her in two years and now he has to live with that for the rest of his life....everyone keeps asking why it had been so long does anyone know the answer to that could it be Mom used the kids as a pawn and wouldn't allow Dad to see them JW?

well not 100% but I do know that the dad had been serving our country in iraq, so that could account for some of the time that he wasn't able to see her.

In regards to CWG being on the police report, not sure if anyone has checked this but the woman CS who was also on the report has a myspace. As of today it is not private. She has a friend on there who resembles CWG to me. He's from Texas and coincidentally she also has TQ as one of her friends. Just something to ponder.

I searched court records in Clay and Duval counties for CS, AG, TY, and TJ (all from missing person's report). They all have some sort of record on file. I wonder if all of these folks were congregating nearby or even at the home with SP or with CWG, or friends with DT, or - something. Sure makes you think, huh?

ETA: Just seems odd to me. If you were to take a sampling of folks hanging near my house (neighbors, friends, etc), I believe the chances of finding folks with a court record would be very low (would probably be much much higher if I did the same for the route from our home to either of the three schools within walking distance, though). Maybe I'll do a search for my neighbors and see if the rate is as high as those around little Somer.

Have we sleuthed a Joe Pervo ???
This whole thread is a mess........
do we even have a mod here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics