FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL> I wish there was a sarcasm font, cause then I would know for sure! LMAO :waitasec:

no sarcasm font used in my post... wow ... this is too coincidental with infinity's post and all... woowie!

Briarwood is not a very long street. Seems like it would be pretty easy for LE to determine whether anyone there had a dog that had pups recently. Doesn't look to be more than 16 houses there.

And if you look at map of Briarwood and see small white bus, could you tell me if that is part of JTA. Thank you. I saw it at 169(########) near DeBarry.

I'm wondering just what it is that disgusts you about people who willingly donate money to a grieving, heartbroken mom?

Is it the roof that they can keep over their childrens' heads...or the clothes they put on the child's back...or the food on the table...or the PI that can be hired...or the attorney to keep the media from asking questions that blow the case? Just wondering, cause it seems some people are far more disgusted than others regarding donations to an innocent family.

I'm having a very hard time understanding the 'disguest' over donations by choice; my disgust is toward the child murderer. Maybe you can help me understand! TIA.

I made it clear that I wasnt disgusted by any fund raisers that benefit the kids...I have far more than disgust for scum that did this. I understand people wanting to give, but I believe its a dangerous precedent. Another motive for scum to kill children... it has been done for attention.. and now we can add money as a bonus.

I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS THE CASE WITH SOMER.

I dont think im alone in feeling this way... there are organizations that need money to fight for laws of sexual offenders to be changed, for children of violent crimes, it goes on and on. These are just my opinions and observations of only one person and what the money is being spent on and I dont believe it is for what it was intended and i found it disgusting and i vented.

You wouldn't have to go to Florida - Go to the police in YOUR city - get THEM to call in a sketch artist. Police communicate with out of state police all the time. They could do the sketch and FAX it or scan and email it to Florida.

You have the name of the street (Briarwood), a discription of the killer's car, the name of the dogs, AND the first name of the Killer (Kevin)--Get on down to your local police station ASAP! If that doesn't work, go to the media! Call the TV stations and newspapers in and around Orange Park and Jacksonville, Florida! SOMEONE will check out your information.

If all else fails, contact NG. I know she has had physics on her show before. Make someone, somewhere listen. Don't just say, "I can't."

I am one of the ones who do NOT believe anyone can call up the dead and get information from them, but if I were a member of Orange Park LE, you bet I WOULD check your story out...in a heartbeat!

With all due respect I totally disagree and would say that it's not OK to waste any of LE's time with tips based on psychic visions or anything of the sort.

I made it clear that I wasnt disgusted by any fund raisers that benefit the kids...I have far more than disgust for scum that did this. I understand people wanting to give, but I believe its a dangerous precedent. Another motive for scum to kill children... it has been done for attention.. and now we can add money as a bonus.

I DONT BELIEVE THIS IS THE CASE WITH SOMER.

I dont think im alone in feeling this way... there are organizations that need money to fight for laws of sexual offenders to be changed, for children of violent crimes, it goes on and on. These are just my opinions and observations of only one person and what the money is being spent on and I dont believe it is for what it was intended and i found it disgusting and i vented.

Who is that one person & what is the money being spent on? If your talking about Cindy Anthony, she's on another thread.

Maybe Infinity could find an art student or artist (not LE related) who would be willing to sketch the man from her vision/dream.

maybe she will get more over the weekend. I will anticipate her Monday return.

Okay, I admit sometimes I Google too much.

But who knew this even existed. Sketch artist help available via the Internet.

http://www.sketch-artist.com/sketch.htm

LMAO ... just looked at the cost. Maybe a starving artist/art student would be a better idea.

Good evening to everyone. My first post on WS and I am a bit nervous. I want to start off by saying I am so sorry for what happened to Somer and I really think you all are so great at sleuthing. I have been reading, reading and more reading to see where we are headed. I will admit that I am not very good at maps and digging for the info as you guys are. Anyway, to keep this as short as possible, here's my:twocents:.There is a POI so obvious that we keep overlooking. We keep talking about trash and such, well how about the trashman? Don't know if he wears a green shirt but he does gloves. Could be one on Somer's home route, or school or neighborhood. Who else would better know that the trash gets taken from there to 50 some miles up the road. I really think this could be an avenue to explore. Might be something or nothing.

I do face drawings and paintings all of the time. I don't know how much help I would be but hey, it's worth a shot. (And FREE!!)

LOL. Sorry. Maybe infinity will get more while meditating over the weekend. She said she will be back on Monday.

Good evening to everyone. My first post on WS and I am a bit nervous. I want to start off by saying I am so sorry for what happened to Somer and I really think you all are so great at sleuthing. I have been reading, reading and more reading to see where we are headed. I will admit that I am not very good at maps and digging for the info as you guys are. Anyway, to keep this as short as possible, here's my:twocents:.There is a POI so obvious that we keep overlooking. We keep talking about trash and such, well how about the trashman? Don't know if he wears a green shirt but he does gloves. Could be one on Somer's home route, or school or neighborhood. Who else would better know that the trash gets taken from there to 50 some miles up the road. I really think this could be an avenue to explore. Might be something or nothing.

Welcome Majorminor~
We are neighbors !!

I wanna LMAO too (and a big one it is I might add).... how much?

Well, the non-LE version is $500; the LE-version would be $350.

Compositure™ Sketch * - Each sketch will be created by GZ. The sketch is created using our Compositure questionnaire. We will send you the standard questions and begin the sketch draft within 24 hours.

Once we complete the first draft we will send you an email with your "link" to view the sketch.

There you can view the first draft and make any small changes to the sketch.
Then we complete the sketch process by incorporating your comments onto the sketch. Turn-around time for each composite sketch is 24 hrs.

Each sketch is a representation of the subject and can never be exact. If you would like a portrait of someone you can visit WEBSITE REMOVED for more information.

Is anyone but me tired of looking at that nasty teeth add at the topp of the page??? LMAO. I hate it so much!!!!
Sorry o/t I know, but it had to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11