FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received a text alert saying that the GBI is at that landfill and there is 'new news' in the case coming up at 4:15.

First coast News...

Anyone know what's going on?

what is a GBI badme???? TIA

got to reading some of the info on this website. If this is the right Sean, I find one article in particular to be of interest. Look under the heading for "What is Indigo", the 4th and 5th paragraph. I remember that the baby sitter said that Somer was headstrong. You don't think there is a connection do you????

I do believe it is the right Sean.

The host of this seminar is one of his FB friends: lightworkerspath.com/Lightworkers_Path_Seminars.html

Quantum-Touch Energy Healing Seminars[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

2009 Quantum Touch® Seminar Schedule

November 14 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]&15 Jacksonville, FL with Sean Patton

(Adele Durlacher will be hosting this seminar. Sean Patton will be teaching the Seminar-Location to be announced)

[/FONT]

There are a couple of things that dont add up about the car with three people in it... One that instead of talking to the women that pulled over to help they fled.Think about what you would do in that situation, you would stay and talk to the other motorist im sure.... Second that it is reported that the women was in the drivers seat and two men in back...If thats true then it makes sense if they were trolling for a child they would leave the passenger seat free for the child they trick into getting in...Im still no buying that its all innocent, they have had a few days to make up a story to tell LE.
Thanks cindysue, these folks are still tripping my hinky meter, just like they did to Shannon and Kaylee. Also, they weren't on the street, but in a parking lot. I have 5 kids, and there's been plenty of times I've watched and ran to a kid that got hurt, ie one biffing it at Chuck E Cheeses' or someplace- and not once have I ever felt the other people responding had nefarious purposes. Something set Kaylee off, and then Shannon. Also important to note, it's not as if these people are seeking their 15 mins of fame by making up some story after the fact-this was reported to LE the week before. I can't see LE clearing these people at all. We have no idea who all was in the car-even if the owner said it was me, Jose, and Jack, they could be lying, so how could they be cleared? As far as them coming forward, if that's true, that doesn't make them seem any less guilty since they know all LE has to do is look up registrations for all blue Nissans in the area and they would eventually be found. Maybe LE doesn't even want to hint at their possible involvement after seeing what happened at the A's house before KC was arrested (villagers with torches) IDK I just want this little girl to come home. Safe and sound.

I just received a text alert saying that the GBI is at that landfill and there is 'new news' in the case coming up at 4:15.

First coast News...

Anyone know what's going on?

I bet the new news is the Governor of Florida is helping with search......

Why would they need an ambulance if the search of the landfill was simply "routine?"

:(

Does anyone know if this presser was planned, or called at the last minute?

They don't have to have a tip to search a landfill. For some reason, vast numbers of the general pop. think it is routine to do it. Therefore, in a high profile case, if they don't search the landfill early, they come under scrutiny of thousands of people, that instead of channeling their attention and energy into finding kids, are focusing on what the police did wrong. It is dangerous and it is expensive, but the public demands to know that every possible avenue was explored.

Doesn't mean they didn't have some motivation that we know nothing about. They very well might have, but they are more than likely responding to public pressure that they know will be coming if the search drags on much longer.

but but there is no evidence that the child is even dead. Shouldn't they be searching elsewhere until there is evidence the child is dead?

I don't buy this is routine - rountine for a murder investigation but for a child missing a few days?

The gov will be there!?! To reassure the people of FL they are doing everything they can, I hope. Please, please don't let it be the worst news.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo