FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does DT want to talk to Shaniya's dad and offer support. It's not like Somer died years ago. It was just one month ago. If I were DT, I would be on the phone all day trying to find out what happened to my daughter. I wouldn't settle with not seeing the body nor not knowing what killed her. I would be on tv trying to get information not trying to offer support to others. You remember the Dr. Phil show. Those parents were desperate to get information. I'm sure if/when Morgan's body is found, they will insist on knowing everything. DT just doesn't make any sense to me. She is so deceptive. She reminds me of Susan Smith.

This is just my opinion because, fortunately, I have never had to deal with my child being murdered , but I imagine its a very lonely place to be and talking to someone experiencing the same thing would be comforting.

I am just not picking up the same vibes from DT that others seem to be. Do I think she was the perfect mother? No. Do I think she is somehow involved or covering something up? No.

I think she's keeping her face out there because she doesn't want Somer to be forgotten. She doesn't want this case to become cold.

Thank you ...

For reference, here is the church in relation to the area Somer was last seen.

Just wondering whether it would be feasible that someone from the carnival grabbed her and kept her in his/her vehicle while he/she worked to set up the carnival.

Not sure how much setup would have taken place or what time the carnival workers arrived on October 19.

BUT wonder if maybe one of them was mistaken for CWG? (maybe church volunteer thought she saw CWG?)

Didn't one of our locals - shadowizer maybe - say that they were searching early on down towards the Jr. high because she was seen past debarry on gano heading in that direction?

Could she have gotten that far on her own? A carnival setting up might seem pretty cool to a child.

Why does DT want to talk to Shaniya's dad and offer support. It's not like Somer died years ago. It was just one month ago. If I were DT, I would be on the phone all day trying to find out what happened to my daughter. I wouldn't settle with not seeing the body nor not knowing what killed her. I would be on tv trying to get information not trying to offer support to others. You remember the Dr. Phil show. Those parents were desperate to get information. I'm sure if/when Morgan's body is found, they will insist on knowing everything. DT just doesn't make any sense to me. She is so deceptive. She reminds me of Susan Smith.

I don't have answers for you pinamia but I am sure what you posted was enough.. you are on the right path.. I agree like so many other posters its all about the ME ME in DT..

Let's hope and pray she isn't starting the helping abused children wagon already.... I just can't see her (dt) like I can't see CA or a lot of others being a voice for abused and missing children and their families..

Just Can't see it.. If dt has any smarts to her at all she will think twice about this.. it will come to bite her in the bazooka before long.. just watch... she thinks she got hate mail before ...she ain't seen nothing yet...

just ask CA about the hate mail for starting up charities... lol :furious::furious:

Didn't one of our locals - shadowizer maybe - say that they were searching early on down towards the Jr. high because she was seen past debarry on gano heading in that direction?

Could she have gotten that far on her own? A carnival setting up might seem pretty cool to a child.

Somer was mad. She wasn't looking to watch others work etc. She was looking to get home. Someone she knew snatched her in his/her car. She didn't go with a stranger etc. This was someone she knew very well. I was watching the Stranger Danger tape that John Walsh made and there were 3 people that were trusted. I bet this person was one of the 3 people her mom said she could get into the car with. We know she trusted PC, we know she trusted the woman who gave them a ride to school, we know she trusted her grand parents. Lately, I've been suspicious of the grand dad as well. It could have been one of aunt's husband or boyfriend. The list is not that long.

I don't have answers for you pinamia but I am sure what you posted was enough.. you are on the right path.. I agree like so many other posters its all about the ME ME in DT..

Let's hope and pray she isn't starting the helping abused children wagon already.... I just can't see her (dt) like I can't see CA or a lot of others being a voice for abused and missing children and their families..

Just Can't see it.. If dt has any smarts to her at all she will think twice about this.. it will come to bite her in the bazooka before long.. just watch... she thinks she got hate mail before ...she ain't seen nothing yet...

just ask CA about the hate mail for starting up charities... lol :furious::furious:

They make me mad too. We still don't know how Caylee was killed or the details. I for one think her mom was protecting the boyfriend or friends. I could be wrong though. Her trial will start in January, hopefully.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

Somer was mad. She wasn't looking to watch others work etc. She was looking to get home. Someone she knew snatched her in his/her car. She didn't go with a stranger etc. This was someone she knew very well. I was watching the Stranger Danger tape that John Walsh made and there were 3 people that were trusted. I bet this person was one of the 3 people her mom said she could get into the car with. We know she trusted PC, we know she trusted the woman who gave them a ride to school, we know she trusted her grand parents. Lately, I've been suspicious of the grand dad as well. It could have been one of aunt's husband or boyfriend. The list is not that long.

I don't think she was necessarily mad. We've heard the word upset - which is vague. She could have been embarassed or ashamed or worried - a lot of different things. If she was worried that she was going to get in trouble for something - that might have made her avoid home.

This of course is ONLY my opinion:
I see Diena as a fighter, and a not-so-honest one. She's a narcissistic scrapper, who lets her kids live in her life, but does not 1)know 2)care how to raise them. She's into herself-much too much 'me' showing in everything she does. (And I'm not talking about the interviews). Her clothes, her demeanor, it's just everything about her in this that says, "Look at ME". I think that's why being in the media spotlight comes so easy for her. (I don't mean that Somer's death is not killing her, too.)
I bet she and Somer were a lot alike.
No, I don't think she had anything overt to do with this...it's the under the radar things...like it seems she's always had a man around...has never had to stand on her own 2 feet-and that, I think, is because she's never wanted to. And I think she only does what she's told to do or has to do.
It's her clothes, her hair...she just seems very detached from the kids-I think someone's always been there to make the decisions and pick up her pieces.
God, yes, I'm so sorry for her! I cannot imagine what she's going through.
And I've been there. Left my 12-year old home at night 4 nights a week 20 years ago so I could go back to college. (We did live in an apartment, and I did have wonderful neighbors who watched out for her, and would either stay w/her or take her w/them, but still...)
I do feel so sorry and just sick for all of them.
Wow. I guess I needed to say all this. Sorry. Didn't mean to write a book.

The carnival reminds me of that unicycle teacher from Haleigh's neighborhood...snod****.I think..he has the pigfarm under his trailor? In fact, I think he moved in shortly before Haleigh went missing, and was doing some remodeling for the owner of the place. There a new pathway, and what looks to be sort of newly poured concrete patio. I'm gonna see if there is any report of window replacement

This of course is ONLY my opinion:
I see Diena as a fighter, and a not-so-honest one. She's a narcissistic scrapper, who lets her kids live in her life, but does not 1)know 2)care how to raise them. She's into herself-much too much 'me' showing in everything she does. (And I'm not talking about the interviews). Her clothes, her demeanor, it's just everything about her in this that says, "Look at ME". I think that's why being in the media spotlight comes so easy for her. (I don't mean that Somer's death is not killing her, too.)
I bet she and Somer were a lot alike.
No, I don't think she had anything overt to do with this...it's the under the radar things...like it seems she's always had a man around...has never had to stand on her own 2 feet-and that, I think, is because she's never wanted to. And I think she only does what she's told to do or has to do.
It's her clothes, her hair...she just seems very detached from the kids-I think someone's always been there to make the decisions and pick up her pieces.
God, yes, I'm so sorry for her! I cannot imagine what she's going through.
And I've been there. Left my 12-year old home at night 4 nights a week 20 years ago so I could go back to college. (We did live in an apartment, and I did have wonderful neighbors who watched out for her, and would either stay w/her or take her w/them, but still...)
I do feel so sorry and just sick for all of them.
Wow. I guess I needed to say all this. Sorry. Didn't mean to write a book.

So beautifully said doggies.. So many of you posters have a way with words that just amazes me.. I would love to have your knowledge and post amazing posts ....

congrats on going to college... that is the best thing you could of done for you and your daughter.. you made sure she was taken care of first .. you are a great mother.... kept you child safe..

I know dt is feeling pain but that said she is all about dt.. I don't see her begging for any information on Somer or her killer I see dt being out to keep the fund raising going.. Case get cold ??? no LE won't let that happen and they have stated this many many times.. Dt imo doesn't want the fund raising to get cold..

The carnival reminds me of that unicycle teacher from Haleigh's neighborhood...snod****.I think..he has the pigfarm under his trailor? In fact, I think he moved in shortly before Haleigh went missing, and was doing some remodeling for the owner of the place. There a new pathway, and what looks to be sort of newly poured concrete patio. I'm gonna see if there is any report of window replacement

I have not been on Haleigh's thread for a bit - but I don't think Snod lived in the direct neighborhood - he is associated more with Misty. He is not the pig guy. Not sure about construction at his place.

Just wanted to address this right away ... and am not even sure why you think you did, but not at all.

I started thinking about if Somer was not sexually assaulted, and "saw something she shouldn't have" ... then I wondered what could she have seen (robbery stash, drugs, ...)

I just don't know.

I had to leave quickly last night because my daughter woke up from a bad dream.

Now I'll go read where I left off.

" Possible BS Alert* Floyd Circle in that area was known as not a good area to hang out in. I personally have never had issues there but in high school specifically, it was said if you wanted to get jumped or killed, that was the place in OP to go. I always thought it was an example of prejudice as I never had problems on the circle at all, but it was a rumor and people did avoid going there. *End BS Alert*

I have attached some pictures so you can see the differences in between a residential and commercial truck and see there is no way a commercial dumpster's trash can go in a residential truck.

There's a picture of a residential truck. Residential trucks are hand loaded through the back by garbage men. 3-4 men per crew.

There's a picture of a commercial dumpster truck. Notice the odd lift looking things in front. Those slide on to 2 holes in the side of a dumpster, then lifts the dumpster to the top of the truck, flips it upside down to empty then lowers it back to the ground.

The third picture shows a dumpster and on the side, the opening where the dumpster lift slides in to pick up the dumpster.

The last picture shows the dumpster truck in operation.

There is no way a 3-4 man crew is going to lift a commercial dumpster and empty it into the back of a residential truck and a residential truck doesn't have the lift mechanism to put it in the truck itself.

To me the information of the debris is either false, the dumpster company drops off at the same landfill and the police got lucky, or construction material was placed in several residential trashcans along with Somer and thrown in the truck that way.

The last is a plausible scenario and having done similiar work in the past, I know we didn't spend all that much time checking out what came out of the cans. Just lift toss, throw can down, use compacter if necessary, run to next stop and repeat.

Seems like a good theory and find to me.

Also I was the one who said early on was focused past Debarry on Gano since she was reported to have past Debarry.

Attachments

• residential.jpg
    residential.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
  • commerical.jpg
    commerical.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 6
  • dumpster.jpg
    dumpster.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 5
  • dumpsterlift.jpg
    dumpsterlift.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 5
They make me mad too. We still don't know how Caylee was killed or the details. I for one think her mom was protecting the boyfriend or friends. I could be wrong though. Her trial will start in January, hopefully.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19979145/detail.html

That trial scares me a little. She's portrayed as an idiotic party girl, but look at her eyes in her interviews. That is one scary intelligent woman. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she planned the entire thing and still manages to get off scot free. Completely opposite of Misty in the Haleigh case. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the girl carries little index cards that have "inhale, exhale" written on them so she doesn't forget :/

Shadowizer ?? on one of the media video's with the sheriff talking it shows a garbage truck what looks to be at the park loading the dumpster.. is there other ways for these trucks to load those types of dumpsters?? this one in that clip looked like it was pulling it from the back and dumping in.. with an arm. the worker was standing beside truck .. looked like maybe a lever or button he had to use ...

In your researching did you see anything like this truck I speak of..??? tIA

Just sent an email to the amusement company requesting information on pricing and what they require of their employees (back ground check, felony convictions allowed, etc)
Also asked if thier staff stays for set up and operation of equipment.
Will keep everyone posted on if/ what they reply.

Shadowizar, I get the difference between the types of trucks, but that is not what I am asking.

Once the garbage from the residents is picked up, it is brought to Rosemary Hill, put into a hauling truck along with the contents of lots of trucks and then brought to Georgia.

Would the trucks carrying residential trash and the trucks carrying commercial trash end up at Rosemary Hill and dump their respective garbage into the same truck that would haul it to the Georgia Landfill?

Or is commercial garbage not brought to Rosemary Hill at all? (Do you know what happens to the commercial garbage from the city limits and non-city limits of OP?)

TIA

Shadowizar, I get the difference between the types of trucks, but that is not what I am asking.

Once the garbage from the residents is picked up, it is brought to Rosemary Hill, put into a hauling truck along with the contents of lots of trucks and then brought to Georgia.

Would the trucks carrying residential trash and the trucks carrying commercial trash end up at Rosemary Hill and dump their respective garbage into the same truck that would haul it to the Georgia Landfill?

Or is commercial garbage not brought to Rosemary Hill at all? (Do you know what happens to the commercial garbage from the city limits and non-city limits of OP?)

TIA

No idea, but can call around to some of the pickup companies here and ask. Sorry I misunderstood what you needed. Definitely a good questions, I'll call around and find out. I'll call around afterwork or if someone has time now, below is a link to the commercial dumpster pickups in Clay County.

http://www.claycountygov.com/Departments/Environmental/commercial_containers.htm

MommaD: The other kind of commercial pick up is for the really long dumpsters. It's referred to as roll off. It operates similiarly to a tow truck where it lowers the dumpster via a ramp on the back of the truck. Not positive how it gets on the back but want to say it's attached via cable and pulled up the ramp. It should be operated by a lever or something off of the side of the truck to lower/raise the ramp, and possibly pull a cabled dumpster back up the ramp if needed.

Hi, I am out of town today thought I would pop in to an internet cafe', I found this video but not sure if is the right one where Sheriff B talks about the Dumpter's and the debris. No sound so I going on guess work LOL. Oh I wonder who they are watching closely.....any locals see undercover anywhere in OP. BBL CD

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21360276/index.html

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America. This could be the single most important thing any of us can ever do for missing children.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

can someone give me the addy/name to the nursing home behind somers school?

DONE. An email has been sent to FCC to approve Clarity’s proposal.

Thank you for awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members